You...

Memories With you ..the best thing in my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter one

“Louisa, do you know that Uknow is hosting a new show. This show is all about dancing and singing.

He will host for 12 episodes at least. “ IU who was Louisa best friend was on the other line. Happily informing her best friend who is always outdated in terms of any news. She always wonder why her fren Louisa is always in her own world.

“ Really. Oh my. I want to go and support him. Is been a while since I last saw him in person.” Louisa on the other line was excited by the news. “ She always likes Uknow as he was the best dancer in the group and of cos his good leadership. She always feels that this type of guy can provide security to his girlfriend.

“ yaya is this coming Saturday . We need to be there early to get a good place to stand near him. “ IU was already planning what she need to do for this coming Saturday.

“ Ok. SMS the information and I will meet you there.”

Saturday came and Louisa wake up real early in the morning to get herself prepare.

“ Wow , that early? Are you chasing Eternity ( Uknow previous group) today? “ Louisa Mom knows all about her daughter fangirling and never once stop her.

“ No Mummy. Just Uknow. His no longer with Eternity. Now his on solo.” Louisa quickly grab her bread and rush for the door. Before the door closes, “ Bye Mum. I’m not coming back for dinner.”

During the journey to the Music station, she doze off and catches as much sleep as possible. All this years. She had practiced sleeping anywhere anytime.

Just then her phone rang. “ Where are you? “ IU on the other line was already queuing up outside the music station.

“ On my way. Reaching in 10 minutes time. “ Louisa answered sleepily. Yesterday night she was busy charging her camera battery and also checking out Uknow latest photos on the internet thus not having enough sleep.

“ You better come fast. Seems like the person in charge is bringing us inside the carpark to queue. “ IU was anxiously looking around.

“ You sure. So fast. Oh my …. Ok you try to keep me updated ok. I will run down as soon as the train reaches the stop.” Louisa took a quick peek at her watch and slap her head. Gosh what’s going to happen if she miss it. The thought of not seeing Uknow.

“Hurry.” IU hanged up the phone and continue to listen to Uknow songs. She was also a fan of Uknow and that’s how she gets to know Louisa during one of the events and since then every event they will go together.

As what Louisa promised, She ran with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter