2

Me and you?!


The car stopped infront of a church that made my heart beat anxiously.  


"Why are we here? " i asked him 

"Just say yes baby" he said with too much confidence 

What the!!!  What's with YES?! 

He dragged me inside of the church. With a big question mark on my face seeing my friends,  bestfriends and worst:  my mom!  


Also i saw a priest in the altar.  ALL OF THEM WERE SMILING AT US!  Are they insane? they were smiling while i was dragged by this insane man!  

"Just say yes and you will know the answers to your questions later honey" he said it sweetly but it's creepy!  

 

 

We arrived at the altar 

"It's good to see you again,  and this time getting married. "

What did the priest had said?!  getting married?!  

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wake me up now !!!!!!!!!!


Then the ceremony started and Kris was still holding my hands tightly. Is this a nightmare?  me getting married while wearing a simple and formal dress?!  getting married with the president's son?!  getting married to an insane man?!

My mind went blank, suddenly the priest asked me, " Kim Jinhee, will you take Wu Yifan to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"


I glanced back to my mom and she was crying HAPPILY?!  as she mouthed 'yes' 
Also i saw my friends and bestfriends crying and waiting for my answer. I look back to the priest

"Of course it's  a yes Jinhee,  i know that you really love Yifan" the priest whispered and smiled at me.

Kris squeezed my hand,  waiting for my answer

"Don't dare to say 'no' Kim Jinhee,  you'll regret it forever" he grinned like an idiot. 

"Ye.... yes father" i stuttered and sighed hopelessly 

"Now i pronounced you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" 


We face  the crowd and made me look at him by cupping my face.  

"You will forget who i am later or tomorrow but i will never get tired letting you remember what our love is" then he planted his lips on mine.  

Then i remembered everything. 

 

He is Wu Yifan the man i loved the most,  the man who owned my heart for a couple of years already,  but sadly i remembered that i have anterograde amnesia.  

"I already know this time that you remember everything,  but don't be sad of your amnesia thingy honey,  cause i'll be your memopad or your pill forever" 

Then tears rolled down my face and i smiled at him 

"How can i forget the man who really loves me the most?!" Then i pulled his face and kissed him passionately.


 

 

 

So how was it? Hahahhaha just a short story! Please leave your comments!