1

Me and you?!

The elevator doors opened! Perfect timing to escape from the dragon. I hurriedly get off from the elevator but damn he's too fast. He grabbed my wrist and all of my files landed at the floor. All heads turned to our direction. 

I must act straight! - i scolded myself  

"I'm sorry Sir" i said and went down on my knees  to grab my files. 

"Stand up Ms. Kim"said with a hint of coldness.

I still ignored him and cursing my situation right now.  

"I said stand up Ms. Kim Jinhee!" His voice thundered and i heard some of the employess gasped.  

I'm  a dead meat this time.  

I stood slowly and he held my wrist. My eyes widened and struggled to let my hand free.  

"What nonsense thing are you doing Wu Yifan?!" I heard the old voice not from afar.

We stood frozen as the president walked towards  us

"It's none of your business dad!" He scowled his dad 

I don't know why but my eyes pooled of tears.

"Wu Yifan let go of Jinhee's hand!" His father ordered him.  

But instead of letting go of my hand he tightened his grip and dragged me outside of the company's building.  


"Mr. Wu please let go of my hand" i begged him as the people where in chaos watching us

He dragged me and ordered,  "get inside of my car" 

It's more like he pushed me inside of his car.  


"Why are doing this?! " i shouted at him this time 

He ignored me and ordered his driver to go somewhere that i didn't know.  

"Do you need something?!! well Mr. Wu Yifan i don't have something valuable or any kind to make you interested of me! " i nagged

"It's you Ms. Kim Jinhee that i want!" he said sarcastically, and his words were driving me crazy. 

"Please i'm begging you,  to let go of me! " 

He stared me tensely.  

"No" he grinned  

Oh my mother! Please someone save me from this crazy guy! But i find him quite attractive... Hmmm my type?! BUT PLEASE SAVE ME!!!