Marriage contract

FATE

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXfVJBuCAAENZa5.jpg:large 

Annyong~ if you want you can listen to this song Butterfly- Jessica ft krystal.  In your eyes- Onew while reading this chapter. P/s: i'm so sorry for a lost of my wrong grammar!

Please subscribing, upvoting and comment if you like this chapter.  ^^~

 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Aaaargghhhh ahjussi! Put your t-shirt on!" Soojung screamed when she saw Minhyuk stepped out of the bathroom wearing only a blue jean.

"Ohh yeobo you don't like it huh?" he grin  and get on the bed with her.

Aiishh jinjaa. Go get your t-shirt right now"

"Wae? Don't you like my muscles body?"

"Of course no" 

"Really?" he approached Soojung.

"This's the first night we sleep together right..." their lips was just another few inches. He was about to kiss her but....

"Kyaaaa!! Stay away from me ert!!!" she hit consecutively into his chest and ran away" her face was red like a tomato.

"Arrr so cuteee" Minhyuk laugh, he found out that he enjoy to so much.

 _________________________________________________________________

 Reeng reeengg reeenggg....

"Aarrggg, yeobo-ah. Turn off the clock for meee" The boy lying under the floor groaning.

Reengg reeenggg..... But no one answer him.

 "Where is she?!" He woke up and discovered that no one at home now. Last night when Soojung came back, he kept teasing her. She very angry. And the last things he remembered that she was kicked him out of the bed and then he had to slept all night under the floor. Tsk tsk   poor for him. 

  Minhyuk look at the clock and it 8.00 am now. 

"Mwo? 8.00am. But i have to go the school today. Arr i'm gonna be late!" he faster grab the bag and run out of the house. 

 

 

"Yaa Jung Soojung! Where are you. Teacher Kim is coming!" Sulli talked with her best friend on the phone.

"Mian Sulli-ah. I'm over slept this morning. Can you tell him that my mother was sick and i have to look after her all night so i go to school late?"

"Hey that isn't true. I'm not want to be a liar!" 

"Okay okay i'm just kidding. See you at class" Soojung hang up the phone, she was running to school but suddenly a motorbike appeared and  block het way.   

"Climb up" the owner of that motorbike said to her.

"But who are you?" 

"You don't have to know who am i. Just get on, i'll drive you to your school."

Soojung found out that that guy was her classmate when she looked at his uniform. She don't want to get on but if she goes late teacher Kim might scold and punish her to clean all the classroom. So she decide to get on his   motobike even she didn't know him.     

"Hug me! If you don't want to hit your head on the road". Sooo boorish!

"Shirooo"

"So you don't want to follow what your husband says huh? So stubborn"

"Yya i don't have a husband. WAIT is that you Kang Minhyuk?

"Yes honey. Don't you miss me?"

"Your wish!  Can we go the school now? You are so annoyed"

 "Arasso arasso. No need to mad at me" 

 

"Ahjussi-ah"

"Hmm?"

"Please don't call me yeobo or honey at school, i don't want people know that we are married"

"If you say so i will call you jungie, is that ok?"

"Jungie?"

"Eung~ this is a cute name right?" 

 She just nod and tried to hide her blushing face. Everyone usually called her  Krystal, Soojung or ice princess but no one called her like that. It's just like a pet name. Soojung swear that her face was red like a tomato now. She hug him a little tight.    

 

Minhyul noticed that and he kinda enjoy this moment.

 

"You know, when you blush you're very cute~"

"Mwo?! Who said that i'm blush?" Sooujung pout her lips 

"Your face told me so. Arr i just want to pinch your pink cheek right now~~"  

 

She  found out that he's not a bad boy like she think before. He's actrually very handsome, cute and sweet and..... Wait she must have him not love him!. Yes she must hate him hate him! . 

 

After thay arried to the school Soojung immidiately ran away without saying a goodbye. Just like he was a ghost or something very creepy. But ten seconds later......she ran back. 

 "Ahjus...i mean Minhyuk! Run!" Soojung screamed. 

"Wae? I'm not a criminal so why i have to run?"

"Heyyyy the two of you stop right theree!!" Minhyuk looked at that man and he was Mr Kim. Yeah, their teacher. Minhyuk was very suprised about that. He took Soojung hand and about to run away but....it was too late.

 

 

 "It's all your fault ahjussi!" Soojung start to complained him.

"Mwo?! It's my fault?"

"Of course! If you run away faster then we  won't have to running twenty times around like this"   

"But i...."

"Heyy are you two run finish? Stop talking or the two of you will have to clean the toilet!"

"But teacher! We disn't do anything wrong"

"Huh, you go late for one hour and say that you didn't do anything wrong Mr Kang?"

"I...."

"Silent! Listen to me, you and krystal will be partner in biology project. Understand? 

"Shiroo, i don't want to work with him"

"You don't have a choice  miss Jung. Every stydent already choose their partner"

"Okay okay i'll work with him" she sighed while Minhyuk just grin at her like an idiot

_________________________________________________________________________

"Where are you?"

"I'm at home, wae??" Soojung laid on her bed. She looked out the window, it's already dark outside.

"Ani, i just miss my baby jung sooo muchhh"

"Eung~ i miss you too oppa. Don't work so hard okay. I don't you get sick"

"Aigoo, my girlfriend is worry for meee"

"Oppa! Stop joking. I already have a hus....ah hemmm....nothing!"

"Mwo!? What did you say? You already have a husband!! Why didn't you tell me" The man suprised

"Ah......um......"

"Jungie-ahhh order for me pizza, i'm starving heree, your husband starving hereee!"

"Yaa yaa yaa Soojung! Tell me what's going on!!"

"........oh i forget that i have to do something right now. I'll call you later oppa, bye!" Soojung said as she faster hang  up the phone.

"Wwaiitt...." The man felt very disapointed and angry. She already married huh. No way! If she getting married then it should him not the other  guy. He think he have to comeback to korea now. 

 

 

"How old are you ahjussi? A five? Can't you order food by yourself"

"Molla~" Minhyuk say shortly while he was eating pizza and watching tv in the livingroom with his wife, of course.

 

"Jungie, you don't love me right?"

"Why did you ask me like that?"

"....."

"Here, read this. It's our marriage contract. We will live together in two years. And after that you and i'll divorce. I'll go to L.A