Married?!

FATE

http://31.media.tumblr.com/6799a1550609d7fead79011f22a78496/tumblr_mujsh9GRYN1sg2018o1_500.jpg

Jungie ah, don't you remember? He's your childhood friend. You two often play with each other in the backyard and you always said that when you grew up you will marry him. How can you forget about it?"

  

Oh yeah, how could i forgot about it huh?

 

My dad said that i was just six years old on that time.  I didn't even remember his face !

  

And you know what? Because the economy situation in my dad's company have difficulty so i had to married him.

 

 

That Kang guy is the heir of the JJC company. The most power company in south korea.

  

I think his family very rich and he definitely a playboy.

  

I really hate boy who always flirting girls. Said with sweet voice and made they love him. But in the end he just broke their heart.

 

Anyway, i hope my future husband won't like that.

 

**********

 

"Honey!! Help me bring the luggage into house. I'm so tired" the boy said

 

"Yaa! Don't call me like that ahjussi!. You are boy or girl? So weak! Please do it by your self! I have to watch my favorite movie now,bye~"

 

"Mwo?! I have a name you know! My name is Kang Minhyuk and why do i have to do this? It's not my luggage, it's your"

 

"Whatever ahjussi!!"

 

Right... Soojung and Minhyuk are already married. This is the first night they live together. But Soojung treat Minhyuk just like he is her servant! Poor him.....

 

"Yaa! Jung Soojung, how can you treat me like this huh?" Minhyuk mumble

 

But suddenly  he think out a cute idea.....

 

"Oh honey, tonight you will have to remorse~ Just watch!" Minhyuk smirk, he walk into their house.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm back~ As you guy can see, Hyukstal is  already married ^_^

But too bad, she treat him just like a servant ><

Do you can think out what cute idea Minhyuk will do with Soojung and make her remorse because she treat him like that? ;)

Just COMMENTS SUBSCRIBING UP VOTES and i will try my best to update soon. bYE~