PART 2 [LAST]

[EXO oneshot] Eureurong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' P.O.V

I got to thank the boys for planning this for me. A date with Yeojin? Doesn't sounds easy but i'm sure i'll make it fun! 

We walked into the arcade and Yeojin ran over to the claw machine immediately. She eyed all the adorable soft toys inside in the machine with awe and her eyes are sparkling.

"Do you want me to catch one for you?" I asked.

"Can you catch one?" She arched an eyebrow.

"Why not." I smirked.

"Are you good at it?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah..." I scratch the back of my head.

I went to the counter to exchange 10,000₩ worth of tokens.

I insert a token and started moving the claw.

"I want that rilakkuma." She said and pointed to a rilakkuma with a ducky on its head.

I pressed the 'go' button and the claw started grabbing the rilakumma. It lifted up the rilakkuma but it fell within seconds.

"And you said you are good at it..." She gave me the are-you-asking-for-a-punch look.

"We still have plenty of tries left though." I said and insert another token.

Tries after tries, failures after failures, I FINALLY CAUGHT ONE! And i literally spent 33,000₩ on this stupid machine... But it's all worth it because i got to spend time with Yeojin ㅋㅋㅋ.

"Shouldn't you be saying something?" I said and brushed through my hair.

"What?" She asked. 

"I caught this for you and shouldn't you be saying something.... you know... like a thank you?" I said and arched my eyebrows.

"Ah. T-Thanks." She said and continued playing with the rilakumma.

"You know, i can actually buy this for just 15,000₩." She said and my eyes widened.

"And why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked in horror. 

"Because catching it is more fun." She shrugged her shoulders and walked away, leaving me dumbfounded.

Annyeong 33,000₩..... ㅠㅠ.

 

"Where do you want to go next?" I asked. I want to make her change her impression of me, i want to make today's date worth it. 

"Can we grab something to eat? I'm hungry." She said.

"Sure!" I smiled and brought her to a famous ramyun restaurant.

"Uhm i don't eat ramyun actually." She said and i was shocked.

"Wae? Ramyun is easy to cook yet delicious!" I said. I love ramyun like i mean, who doesn't?

"It's not healthy." She said while flipping through the menu. 

"Oh come on, just try it for once please? I swear you won't regret!" I persuaded her.

"Nope." She folded her arms.

"Awww pleaseeee ~ Just for once?" I gave her my puppy eyes and i could see she was trying to avoid it.

"Fine." I rolled her eyes.

"Two beef ramyun juseyo." I told the waiter.

When our ramyun arrived, Yeojin started slurping on it. She must have been REALLY hungry.

"Is it good?" I asked. She bobbed her head up and down and continued eating. She's pretty adorable and it made me smile.

Aurthor's P.O.V

The 13 of them were stalking them throughout their date.

They are now in the same ramyun restaurant too, hiding behind menus and peeking at them. 

"Let's call it a day." Suho said.

"Yeah i think we did a pretty good job, especially me." Tao said and laughed to himself.

"Since when did you do a good job? You didn't even do anything!" Sehun said.

"I did!" Tao argued.

"Stop it kids." D.O glared and they obeyed him.

The 13 of them then decided to go home since they find that the date was pretty successful.

 

Kris' P.O.V

In a blink of an eye, it was already time to go home. Ah how time flies....

"Yeojin ah." I said.

"Yeah?" 

"Can i uhm... have your number?" I asked. Please say yes....

"No." She said. Sigh, i knew it.

"But why? We've already went on a date...." I mumbled.

She shrugged her shoulders and walked ahead of me. I caught up and decided to send her home since it was pretty late already.

"I'll drive you home." I said.

"No thanks, i can take the bus." 

"And you think i'd allow you to take the bus late at night? Dream on! Now get in." I opened the door and waited for her to get it.

"You're trying to kidnap me aren't you?" She arched her eyebrows.

"No? Why would i?" I said.

"Because you're a byuntae. (ert)" And she got into my car.

"If i was a byuntae, then why would you still get into my car?" I said to myself.

She told me her address and i drove her to her doorstep.

"Thanks for the ride." She said as she unbuckle the seat belt.

"Don't mention it. Rest early alright, have a good sleep." I said.

She got out of my car and i watched her walk into the house before i drive myself back to the dorm.

 

"So how was the date?" Henry asked.

"It went pretty well." I said.

"Have you got her number?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nope." I said.

"You ." Kai interrupted.

"Yah! She doesn't want to give me okay!" I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"Do you really want her number that badly?" Xiumin asked.

"Yes i mean no. I just want her number so that i could ask her out when we're both free." I said.

"I have her number. Do you want it?" Xiumin said.

"Omo jinja? But how did you get it? Did you stalk her? Do you like her?" I asked a thousand of questions. 

"Do you want it or not?" Xiumin said with an annoyed face.

"Okay, i want it." I surrendered and he gave me her number.

Yeojin's P.O.V

I can't believe it, i actually went on a date with Kris?! No way! Please tell me i'm dreaming!! 

Oh she wants me ~ Oh she's got me ~ Oh she hurts me ~ Joha deouk galmanghago isseo ~

 "Duguseyo? (Who is this)" I answered. I don't really have the habit of reading the caller ID before i answer the phone, so i just go 'Duguseyo' all the time.

"Naya. (It's me)" 

"Yah! Why did you do that?!" I shouted immediately after knowing it's Rayna.

"Do what?" She asked. Is she pretending not to know or does she really not know?! Aishh!!

"Putting me up on a date with Kris!" I exclaimed.

"Ah that..." She chuckled over the phone.

"Don't you dare laugh, you got explaining to do, woman." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Arraso, arraso. If it's not for Kris, i wouldn't even do that you know." She said.

"I already said, I WILL NOT FALL FOR KRIS!! So quit trying!" I said. I was pretty annoyed already. Why is she forcing me to like Kris?!

"So how was the date?" She changed the topic immediately.

"Uhm... Fine.... i guess..." I murmured.

"What? I can't hear you." She said in a sarcastic manner.

"I SAID IT WAS FINE!" I shouted.

"Woah woah cool it lady. So you like it huh?" She said. I could picture her smirking right now....

"N-No i just said it was fine, i didn't said that i l-like it." I played with my fingers.

"Then why are you stuttering?" She aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter