PART 1

[EXO oneshot] Eureurong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' P.O.V

"KYAAAA OPPA!!" 

"KRIS OPPA SARANGHAEEEE!!"

"OPPA PLEASE LOOK HERE!!"

Once again, the girls' screams could be heard upon our arrival in school.

"Aishhh jinja shikkeureo! (It's so noisy)" Sehun hissed and rolled his eyes.

"Are you jealous because no one's shouting your name?" Luhan teased Sehun.

"Aniyo, who says i'm jealous? I have fans too okay." Sehun defended.

Just then, "SEHUN AH SARANGHAE!" 

"See, i told you." Sehun smirked and Luhan shook his head.

The boys, Henry hyung and I would ride the limousine to school everyday and whenever our limo reaches school, we will be surrounded by girls and the guards in our school has to us to our classrooms. Each of us will receive at least a bouquet of flowers or a box of chocolates everyday. We would share them with our classmates or give the bouquet of flowers to one lucky girl if we have too many of them.

 

"Kris ah, we have a competition against one of the schools in Gangnam next week. I've heard that they're pretty strong so i've selected you and Tao to play against them. Please train hard this week, hwaiting ~" My basketball coach, Mr Lee said.

"Nae, we'll train hard don't worry." I assure him with a smile.

Tao and I are in our school's basketball team. We always represent our school to play against another school and we've taken back more than five championships.

"Tao ah ~ Let's start practicing now." I said to Tao and grabbed a basketball from the school's equipment closet.

Usually during our training or practices, students will come by to watch us play. Majority are girls, who are there to cheer and support us. 

We would always train with the boys although they're not part of the school's team. 

Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, Chen, Suho and I in a team and Tao, Lay, Xiumin, Chanyeol, D.O and Luhan in another team. Henry hyung would always be our referee.

"Galaxy hyung!" Kai dribbled the ball and passed it to me.

I caught the ball and shoot it into the net.

Score!

The girls started cheering and screaming. 

After three matches of 10 points each, we were all exhausted and decided to take a rest.

I was looking around when suddenly, i was attracted to a girl among the crowd. She has a cold and cool look, just like me. 

She was the only one with a poker face, not smiling, screaming nor cheering. She caught me looking at her and instead of avoiding my gaze, she continued starring at me with her poker face.

Is there something on my face? Or is my apple hair too attractive for her?

After awhile, she withdraw herself out of the crowd and walked out of the school gate.

She's weird, really weird.

"Kris ah, what are you looking at?" Xiumin asked me.

"That girl." I said and pointed at her.

"Eh? You're looking at Yeojin?" Xiumin said and tilted his head.

"Nae. Her name is Yeojin? How do you know her?" I asked.

 "Yah babo, she's in our class!" Xiumin said and i gasped with wide eyes.

"Bo?! She's in our class?! But i've never seen her before!" I said, still in shock.

She's in my class? She's my classmate? WHAAAAAT!!

"You're probably too busy sleeping in class." He chuckled.

 "A-Ahhh...." I said embarrassingly and rubbed my nape.

I have to pay more attention in class now. 

I don't know why, but i'm somehow attracted to her. Maybe, i should pay more attention to her now.

 

Yeojin's P.O.V

I still don't get why are the girls in my school are all attracted to Kris. He indeed is good looking but he doesn't catch my attention that much. If i had to choose between Kris and Henry, i would choose Henry because damn, he's too cute to be true. Kris is well.... cold and pretty much cocky pfft.

I heard cheers in the basketball court so i decided to go take a look. And boom, Kris and his band of brothers are there, practicing basketball. Kris is well known in school, for his amazing basketball skills and charming look while the rest of his friends are well known for their good vocal and dance skills. Henry? He's well known for being Kris' best friend, adorable personality and good vocal and dance skills.

I was looking at Kris and then he noticed me and we made eye contact. I look away a few seconds later and decided to make my way home. 

"Yeojin ah!" My best friend, Rayna caught up.

"Nae?" I looked at her.

"Wow cool down girl, you don't have to look so fierce." She forced a smile.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You see, i saw you and Kris making eye contact just now, so i just want to ask if--"

"No, i still don't like him." I said and continued walking.

Rayna is always convincing me to like Kris like i mean, you can't force someone to be in love with another person. 

"But how could you not like him? He's like literally every girl's dream guy. How could he still not capture your heart after making an eye contact with you?" She asked while trying to catch up my pace.

"I still don't get why girls fall for him, he's so cocky and so.... cold." I stopped walking.

"Are you talking about yourself too? Because the both of you has the exact same personality and--"

"At least i'm not cocky. Maybe a little. Stop trying to make me fall in love with him lady, because i won't." I said and continued walking again.

"Trust me, you'll fall for him sooner or later!" Rayna shouted loud enough for me to hear. I rolled my eyes and pluck in my earphones. 

I won't Rayna, i won't fall for Kris.

***

Kris' P.O.V

We had our basketball competition today against one of the schools in Gangnam and guess what?

WE WON FIRST PLACE!!!

The boys really helped us a lot by practicing with us! Our coach treated us to a good meal with loads and loads of hanwoo and samgyupsal! Many of our schoolmates and classmates came to cheer on us and i am very thankful for that.

 

The next day, we arrived in school early and thank god the crowd is not as big as usual. We went to hang out in the cafeteria for awhile since there's still time before class starts.

I scanned around the cafeteria and guess who i saw?

The girl from the crowd during our practice.

Her name is..... Yeojin? Yes, Yeojin. I have to pay more attention to her from now on wards.

Class started and i looked around to see where does Yeojin sits. Thank god she's sitting in the front so that i won't have to turn my head just to look at her.

"Oh? Mr Wu you're not going to sleep today?" My teacher asked sar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter