009

Remember Me ?

Aren’t you gonna tell me about him?” Chanyeol questioned while he was being dragged towards Luhan’s house, which used to be his.
“We will.” Sehun uttered. “But not now!”
“Why not?” Chanyeol pouted. “Luhan, tell them.”
“Do not drag me into your fights please.” Luhan raised his hands in defence.
“Chanyeol hyung, you should call him ‘hyung’.” Kai said, smiling. “He is older than you!”
“Really?” Chanyeol was stunned. “But he looks like just my age.”
“Even younger.” Sehun smirked.
“Yah Sehun, do you wanna die?” Luhan pretended to squeeze Sehun’s neck.
“Guys! Guys! I wanna know about him.” Chanyeol shouted, trying to silence the three people, who were shouting and laughing. “I need my memory back. And I think he may be able to bring my memory back. So I wanna meet him.” All the other three were silent for a moment. And again Kai and Sehun exchanged looks.
“Hey, let’s talk about this tomorrow. It’s late now.” Sehun added. “We’ll definitely come tomorrow!”
Chanyeol hesitated before answering.  “Okay then. Let’s meet tomorrow!”
“That’s my hyung!” Kai exclaimed. “Let’s meet tomorrow. We’re going then. Bye!”
“Bye!” Luhan waved at the two figures that were disappearing into the dark. Chanyeol was just staring at the dark, without even blinking.
“You alright?” Luhan asked, concerned.
“Yeah.” That was a lie. Something about Sehun and Kai did not feel right. He felt that they were hiding something from him. They always avoided talking about Baekhyun. That wasn’t what he wanted. So he decided to find about Baekhyun on his own. But for now he had a good night sleep to get.

             Luhan gave his bed to Chanyeol, but Chanyeol refused it and slept on the couch which was beside Luhan’s bed. He stared at the ceiling blankly before closing his eyes. He was thinking of a way to find him. Then it struck him. “We may be able to find him just the way we found this home.” He looked at Luhan to ask him about it. But Luhan was already in dreamland. So Chanyeol looked up again and closed his eyes, hoping for a good sleep. But that was something he didn’t get that night.

“What are we gonna tell him?” Sehun asked while walking to their houses. “About Baekhyun hyung.”
“I don’t know either.” Kai shook his head.
“Should we tell him the truth?” Sehun asked, stopping.
“Are you kidding me?”

 

“BAEKHYUN!” Chanyeol saw himself shouting. “Oh no! Baekhyun, open your eyes! Please!”
Baekhyun was in a lake of blood. His head was damaged and from there blood was flowing without stopping. Chanyeol put Baekhyun’s head on his lap and was crying. “Somebody call an ambulance.” He shouted to the crowd that was gathering around them.

 

“Chanyeol! Chanyeol! Wake up!” He heard a voice calling. “Chanyeol!” He finally opened his eyes. Luhan was sitting beside him and behind him were Sehun and Kai with widened eyes. He slowly sat on the couch. He was sweating.
“Chanyeol hyung, look at you. You are sweating.” Kai voiced out.
“And you were saying Baekhyun’s name repeatedly. Are you okay?” Luhan asked while handing a glass of water to Chanyeol. Chanyeol was still dazing.

“Sehun and Kai, you’re not going anywhere without telling me what happened to Baekhyun!” Chanyeol threatened. “Got it?”
“But hyung-” Sehun was interrupted.
“No buts!” Sehun looked at Kai. “What happened to Baekhyun after that accident?”
“You remember that accident?” Kai questioned.
“So it’s true!” Chanyeol murmured. “Tell me!”
After thinking for a moment and exchanging looks, Sehun finally said, “Come with us.”


Where do you think they are taking Chanyeol to? =D
I'm gonna update again today!

Hope you enjoyed it this far!