Cruel

3 times, I love you

  Waving luhan goodbye, I walked out of the room with my heart palpitating furiously in my chest before closing the door behind me. Luhan had communicated with me through writing what he wanted to say on a piece of paper. Through that, I learnt that loved to sing before he lost his voice in an accident and had won many singing competitions.

  I had been incharge of many patient before, from a three years old kid to a ninety years old old lady, but none had made me feel that way. The way my heart flutters when luhan smiled at me. The way the warmth would crept in me when I looked into luhan's eyes. Even the slightest skinship when luhan passed me the pen made me bubble with exictement. Never had I feel that way before. Luhan is... special...

  Upon reaching home, I say down snugly onto my sofa with a cup of strawberry flavoured bubble tea in my hand and began reading the file joonmyun handed me earlier word by word carefully. Being an expert in heart diseases, it did not took me long to piece up the information and come to the conclusion that luhan had at most two years left if he does not find a doner. Why must god be so cruel to luhan?! He's done nothing wrong!! First they took away his life and now... I thought sorrowfully as grief etched my face. 

The next morning, I greeted my collegues with a smile on my face as usual before making my way to room 0303. It was 8a.m. and luhan was still sound asleep. I walked over and say down on a chair by luhan's bed, making as little noises as possible. I could not help but be mesmerised by the... beauty of luhan's face. I know that 'beautiful' was not the word to describe a man but...

  Luhan's long eyelashes casted a beautiful shadow on luhan's pale skin. My gaze travelled down to his perfect nose, then to his mouth. It looked so soft and irresistible that I had to fight the urge to bite it that instant! 

  Just then, luhan's eyes fluttered open and his lips curled into a warm smile. Noticing my gaze on his soft plump lips, luhan shot me a questioning look. "I...ah... Eh, um... Your lips are dry, you should drink up!" I stumbled over my words, desperately trying to find an excuse. Luhan nodded slowly at me as he sat up, rubbing his eyes sleepily as he did so, that was when I realised how bony his arms were.

  Luhan stood up slowly and walked towards the bathroom. Luhan is around 175cm, but from the back, he looked so frail and small, the hospital shirt looked gigantic in him! His milk chocolate coloured hair was in a mess but still looked impossibly stunning. While he was in the bathroom, I folded his blankets which still contained his warmth. 

  The bathroom for burst open and out came a luhan who's hair was still dripping water on his milky white collar bones. I swallowed at the sight and blushed slightly, turning my head away in an attempt to hide it. Luckily, luhan did not notice it and instead rushed towards the table where a stack of blank paper was placed. Grabbing a pen, luhan started scribbling for a few seconds before running towards me enthusiastically. Then, he handed me the piece of paper with a huge grin. It read: 

   Sehunnie~~! ( a blush crept up my face but, hey! I like that name!) Can we go for a walk please??? It's been such a long time since I left this room! 

  I looked over luhan, who's pouting SO CUTELY, I could not resist the urge and pinched his soft cheeks. How could I say no when his looking at me with that adorable face??????!!!!! "Alright, alright! But you're not going anywhere when your hair's this wet, you'll catch a cold! And you've not eaten your breakfast yet! AND, you are not allowed to go running around like this!" 

"Ajjuma!" Luhan mouthed...

Authors note: 

I rite this chapter three times!!!! First on a piece of foulscape, then I typed it out and accidentally deleted it😭😭😭 so I typed it agian!!!! I have a headache from staring at my phone for too long... There's not much hunhan in this chapter but it will be coming up next chapter! So do comment and subscribe~~~