How we met

3 times, I love you

  'Sehun ah, your new patient is in room 0303, he is diagnosed with Con Heart Disease*, I'm afraid he don't have much time left..." joonmyun, my colleague said with a tinge of saddness as he shook his head slowly. Patting me on my shoulders, he left without another word.

  Stuffing whats left on my plate into my mouth, I picked up the file joonmyun left on the table and thumbed through.  Luhan, 23 years old, congential heart disease. It read on the first page. Okay, that's all I need to know, I thought as I stood up and made my way to room 0303.  

   I knocked three times on the door before opening it. On the bed, a skinny boy sat, staring at me with doe like eyes. His skin blended in with the white hospital walls and his mouth formed a perfect heartshape. He...he...looks like an angel, so perfect. He looked barely fifteen! Realising how rude I was by staring at him so blatantly, I quickly averted my gaze and closed my agaped mouth.  'Uh... sorry! I must have came in to the wrong room...' I muttered, clearly embarrassed... No way he could be 23! I mentally face palmed myself for making such a mistake. Sehun! You've been working here for the past 3 years and you can make such a mistake! I reprimanded myself.

  Without waiting for a reply, I went out of the room and checked the room number. 0...3...0...3! This is the correct room!   I pushed the door open and looked at the boy awkwardly before saying 'Eh... hey! Are you luhan?' The boy smiled warmly before nodding his head three times. How could he b... I dismissed that thought quickly.  'Hello! I'm sehun and I'm 22 years old, I'll be your doctor incharge from now onwards! So... hyung, do you mind sharing more about yourself?  I always believe that doctors and patients should build a good relationship! " luhan's eyes dulled upon my words. Slowly, he pointed at his mouth and shook his head ever so slightly, keeping his brown orbs downcast.  I looked at the file I clutched and flipped through again... luhan is mute...! With my eyes wide with a mixture of shock and remorse,  I mumbled a string of apologies as I reached out for his bony white hands, they were soft and warm. I must have hurt his feelings! Luhan just smiled weakly and squeezed my hand reassuringly.

Authors note: 

Hey guys, sorry for this crappy chapter and any grammatical errors! Would ur be so kind and leave some comments on how I can improve? Thank you and see u guys soon~