Awith...

Revealed

Everyone went silent, waiting for Chunji to say something. Chunji looked at each of them for a split second then looked toward the floor. 

"Well? Chunji, please tell me what's up. Your always fun and laugh at everything, but today your just awkward and your acting so weird, it makes no sense at all. I seriously don't get what's up to you. Even L.Joe and probably Ricky would say the same thing. What on earth happened?" Niel looked worried, but also upset. He didn't like it when people acted strange for no good reason.

"W-well...." he glanced at L.Joe, hoping he would say something. When he only shruged, Chunji continued, "I don't know what your talking about. You think something is going on because I didn't laugh one time? It's nothing..." 

"You said 'it's nothing' which mean's there is something going on, right? And I saw the way you looked at L.Joe just now....so he must know what's going on. Why can you tell him something but not me?" Niel had a bit of anger in his voice. Ricky was even more clueless though, because he hadn't even been with them earlier and didn't really care about someone else's problems, so he just sat there awkwardly, not really knowing what to do. L.Joe was on the brick of just telling Niel everything but figured it was time to let them talk about it, alone.

"Ricky....." L.Joe quietly whispered in Ricky's ear, but Chunji and Niel heard him too and looked at him. 

"I know, L.Joe, let's go to our room...I'll see you guys later..." Ricky didn't really know what else to say.

"Okay.. Chunji, you better tell him. Niel, yes I know everything that's going on. If he doesn't tell you, I will tomorrow. Oh and Ricky, I don't think you really need to know.." 

Ricky shrugged and walked up the stairs with L.Joe. But L.Joe stopped, and looked back at Chunji and winked. "Good luck." And with that, they were gone.

"Well that leaves us completely awkward. Greaaaaat." Niel said, completely sarcastically. 

After a few minutes of complete silence, Chunji finally spoke. "Niel......" he said softly, "er... I have a question for you...." 

Niel looked a bit surprised. "Yeah? What do you want to ask me? If there was something you wanted to know, you could have just asked me earlier...." With that, Chunji blushed. 

"Well...I don't want to ruin our friendship...." 

"Asking me a question won't ruin any friendship." Niel was more irritated now, he didn't understand anything.

"Well...okay I guess I don't really have a question......" Chunji was quite for a moment. "okay...wait I do have a question..."

Niel looked at him, completely puzzled. "Okay, if you do have a question just ask me already. And if you don't, well then stop making me confused!" 

That hurt him a little, but Chunji didn't hesitate anymore. "Niel....well...I sort of thought you might like Ricky...and then you went and told us you guys kissed...so now I really think it's true.." 

Niel was shocked. "What? Why would you think that? ...Besides, isn't it sort of obvious he and L.Joe like each other?"

"Well....yea....I know you don't like him. Just making sure." 

"Then why did you ask?? Just tell me what's up with you. And what if I did like him? Would you hate me for possibly being gay? Because you seem completely fine with L.Joe and Ricky, but why would you be uneasy around me? I'm so sorry for making you think I'm gay. If that's what you've been weird about, don't worry I won't do anything to you." Niel was pissed. Completely pissed.

"No no no, Niel....I'm sorry...." Chunji was heartbroken now. Niel took that completely the wrong way. What would he say? Anything he said would be negative. If he told him his feelings, he might freak out. If he continues to let Niel think it was from his uality, it might be even worse.

"Well whatever. At least I know what's gotten into you. Goodnight I'm going to bed." And with that, Niel left Chunji alone and went to bed.