Games

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


>>Naeun's POV
I can't believe he just…asked me out…


My heart is beating very fast…


I smiled and looked up but he's not there. "Myung Soo…where are y-" I stopped as I saw Chorong unnie coming with Hayoung. "Naeun…you ok?" Chorong unnie asked as they walked over to me. I nodded my head. "What's that in your hand?" Chorong unnie asked while pointing at the paper that Myung Soo gave me. "Ahh…nothing…" I said and quickly folded the paper and stuffed it in my pocket. "Unnie…Jinja?" Hayoung smirked while asking me. "Y-y-yeah…it's nothing much…" "Really? Just let me see…eh~" Chorong unnie said while trying to take the paper out. "Hajima unnie…" I tried to pushed her hand away. 

"Just let me see… if not…" Chorong unnie "threatened" me but didn't know how to continue. "…if not I'll tell the whole school that you like Taemin oppa…" Hayoung continued. "Ewww it's not true!! I don't like him!!" I shouted and gave a disgusted look. I've heard from people that Taemin oppa likes me…but…I don't like him… he's just my friend. "Haha ok chill…I know you like L… just show me the paper…hehe" Chorong unnie smirked and folded her arms. 

I sighed and handed them the paper. "…ok…but don't tell anyone…even your boyfriends…" I warned them. "Unnie…I don't have a boyfriend…haha" Hayoung laughed and opened the paper together with Chorong unnie. 

"OH MY GOSHHHHH!!!!" They screamed as they saw what was written. I covered their mouths and asked them to keep quiet…thank goodness it was not that close to the restaurant. 

"He asked you out omo daebak…" Chorong squealed. "But unnie…are you going to accept him?" Hayoung asked while looking at me. "Hmm…" I asked myself. "Naeun…do you like him? We don't even know who you like…you never ever told us…tsk…" Chorong asked me. "Erm…I-I-I-" 
"Unnie you like him right…right? Right? Right?? Right? Right?? Righ-" 

"Yes yes yes I like him…ok?" I cut Hayoung's sentence and blushed like mad. "Myungeun! Kekeke…" Chorong chuckled away. "Blah blah blah…Let's go…I don't wanna stand in front of the toilet…I wanna eat…" I said and pulled both of them to the restaurant after getting my paper back. 

>>Myung Soo's POV
I don't know where I got that courage from but…it surely was the right time…
I smiled while scrolling through my photos in my phone and camera… 3/4 of the pictures were Naeun's candids I took secretly ever since I started crushing on her.

She's the most beautiful girl in the world…

Just then, the girls came back. I looked up and made eye contact with Naeun. She smiled mildly and blushed. We were supposed to seat in the couple formation around the long table so she sat beside me. We were arranged according to the ranking so on the other side, there's nobody. 
We were back to having an awkward atmosphere again…

Just then Naeun stood up and announced,"Guys…tomorrow…guess what…" Everyone looked at her ,"what?" "School's closed tomorrow too…they're gonna replace the furnitures in the school that's why… so… how about we stay overnight in the villa? Then go to the amusement park tomorrow?" 

Naeun is the Vice President of the student council, along with Sunggyu hyung. The president of the student council is the Year 3 senior, Doojon hyung. 

"Yeah~ ok!! But do we have extra clothes?" Woohyun hyung asked. "I think we left a few sets of clothes in the drawers right?" Sunggyu hyung said after swallowing the meat he was eating. 
"Oh yah…we left a few sets clothes when we came here last time… Eunji you can borrow from any of the APink members that has ur size. We have extra clothes." Chorong said after drinking her sprite. Eunji nodded her head. "Thanks unnie~" Eunji said and made a heart sign to Chorong. Chorong made a heart sign back to Eunji and they both ended up laughing. 

"Chorong…Woohyun's gonna get jealous eh~" Dongwoo teased and earned a glare from Chorong. "Chorong…I'm jealousssssssss!!" Woohyun joked. Chorong stuck out her tongue and said,"Continue to be jealous then." Woohyun pouted and everyone laughed because of the couple. 

Sweet couple…I wish it was Naeun and me…will she accept me? She likes me right…?…
Dongwoo brought a plate of spaghetti and smirked. Everyone knows what we're gonna play just by looking at it. 

"Jinja? We're seriously gonna play this? As a 'couple'?!" Sunggyu asked and frowned. He's playing with Eunji…he should be happy hehe…

>>Dongwoo's POV
"Yeah~starting from…erm…" I am thinking of who to choose then Bomi said," Myung and Naeun!" She pointed at them and both of them looked shocked. "W-W-What?" Naeun stuttered. "Ok! Let's start from them haha…the winner will get to buy anything they want from the mall nearby paid by…me! They can punish the rest of the couples too…the winner from the couple r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter