Love

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


>>Myung Soo's POV
"Myung…who do you like?"

"I thought you guessed already…?"

"Yeah but…just to double confirm…"

"Then tell me who you think it is…"

"Bomi unnie?"

I started giggling and shook my head. She scratched her head and looked confused. 
"Do you want me to say?" I asked with all my courage. If she says yes, I'll confess… directly. If she says no… another chance gone…

"Erm… later…I need to brainstorm who…" 

"Mhm…ok…" 

I remains silent and started fiddling with my bandage on my arm…Chance gone… 
"Naeun…you like Taemin right?" I awkwardly said after a few minutes of silence.

"N-no…I don't like him…" 

Yes! Lee Taemin out!!!!

I smiled uncontrollably and confessed,"erm Naeun… actually I know who you like… I heard… on the ambulance… the conversation…" 
Naeun was shocked and covered . She started blushing really mad. "Y-you heard?" 

I smiled and nodded my head. 

Naeun stood up and ran to her bedroom. 
"Silly gurl…" I chuckled and followed her. 

>>flashback to the day of the incident (chapt 3)<<
>> Myung Soo's POV
My arm was bleeding a lot and I was struggling to wake up. I'm on an ambulance…?
I wanted to get up but I heard the nurse and erm…Naeun(?) conversing… I decided to pretend I was still unconscious and listen…

"Actually I do like him… I like him a lot but…he don't like me… but people ship us together… if he knows I like him, he will hate me for life… because… he just hates it a lot…"

Is it me? She really does have a bad impression of me…but she likes me… that's the best thing I could ever hear in my whole life… Naeun! I won't hate you for life…I will love you till I die…

"Is he really that kind of guy? He looks kind and loving… plus he's handsome too…" 

"I don't know…I heard it from my friend…but he sure is handsome and smart…" 

"I assure… he likes you too… if he was as cold blooded as and as bad as you said, he will just leave you alone there…"

Naeun sighed and continued," mmm…Should I confess?"

"How long did you like him?"

"Ever since middle school…first year…"

Omg that's a long time…but I liked her from that time too.…but I still can't believe it…

"What's his name?" 

"Myungsoo…but he prefers to be called L…"

OMG ASDFGHJKL I can't believe it…

"He's popular in school right?" 

"Erm yah…"

"So it means many girls will like him…"

"Yeah…" she sighed. "That's why I have absolutely no chance at all…"

"Girl, you'll definitely get him… I can sense that he likes you too…by the way, I'm always correct…" 

You sure are, nurse…I love her…
Naeun…you're mine…be mine…

>>flashback over<<
Naeun ran into her room and wanted to shut the door so that I can't come in. But I was too late and she locked her door.
"Naeun… open the door…"

She didn't respond…

"Naeun…"

"Go back…L…it's late now…"

I gave up and went back to my dorm… everyone's asleep by now… I went back to my room and laid on my bed. I tossed and turned but I just can't seem to fall asleep. I played games on my phone but can't sleep… my mind is just filled with thoughts… messy thoughts…
Love is a nightmare… ((inspired from VIXX—eternity XD))
I listen to my favourite songs but still can't fall asleep…

"Might as well take a walk by the pond…" I mumbled to myself and went out of the dorm, to the pond. 
Sleepless night…

It seems to be raining now… but who cares…I'm still going there…

>>Naeun's POV
After Myung left, I went to the pond to get some fresh air to clear my thoughts…
I sat on the bench in the cold night. The wind was really breezy… soon, it started to rain. I stood up and tried to find a shelter but there were no trees or shelters nearby. 

I was feeling hopeless when it suddenly "stopped raining". I looked up and saw an umbrella over me. I turned and saw that it was Myung. 
I wanted to get away from him…I don't know why… because he hates me? because he heard my conversation with the nurse? because…I like him…? I quickly walked out of the shelter of the umbrella but Myung held me back. 

"Hajima… you're gonna be sick…" he said worryingly and gave me the umbrella. 
"Ani…it's yours…" I pushed back the offer but he was persistent. 

"If you like me, take the umbrella… if you don't like me, don't take it." He said while staring at me. 

I hesitated whether to take the umbrella or not… I decided not to cheat myself…I took the umbrella. "Myung…I really like you… but you must be hating me… right?…you don't like people confessing they like you or stuffs… right? You must hate me to the max now…I'm sorry… I caused you to hurt your arm…" I said and started tearing up. 

"No…I don't hate you…" 

He paused an smiled. 

"…because I never did and never will…"

I looked up but still unable to make eye contact with him. 

"No Naeun… don't feel sorry…"

He pointed at his injured hand and continued. 

"…because it was me who wanted to protect you…"

I looked at him with teary eyes. 

"Yes…I hate it when people confess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter