Episode 1

We Got Married (Oh Sehun & Oh Hayoung)

The doorbell was rung and a familiar red mailbox was left in front of the door.

MC1: New couple?
MC2: It must be a new couple!

The door opened and Suho got shocked upon seeing the cameras pointing at him. "Oh, wah!" he exclaimed.

EXO SUHO

 
He looked out towards the camera and looked around before seeing the red mailbox. He quickly took it and brought it inside the dorm.

"YAH! Look! We Got Married mailbox! One of us is getting married!" he shouted. The other members who are all in the living room looked at him and immediately stood up in excitement.

"Is it me? Is it me?" Chanyeol asked in glee before laughing.

Kai who was sitting on the floor threw a pillow at Chanyeol, "I don't think it's you! It's me of course!"

MC1: Ah, kyeopta these kids! Who's the real virtual husband??

Is it Kai? Or Suho? Or even Chanyeol?


Suho quickly took out the card and read it aloud while the other boys crowded around him.

"To experience a young and innocent love with your virtual wife, meet her at her waiting room after Music Bank this Friday."

Music Bank?
The wife is an idol too?


The name of the recipient was covered so the boys don't know who was chosen. Sehun looked up upon hearing Music Bank and asked, "The wife is an idol too?" Baekhyun quickly interfered, "Yah! Who is currently promoting now?!"  Kai immediately replied, "Um..... A Pink sunbaenim, G.NA sunbaenim, Akdong Musician, Jiyeon sunbaenim, 15&, Hyo Seong sunbaenim, TINT, NC.A, Megan Lee and the rest are all boy groups!"

Is the wife any of the ones mentioned?


Noticing the sticker placed on the name of the recipient, the boys immediately ripped it off and became silent. "Oh Sehun" was written boldly. Suho tsked and threw the card to the maknae who looked shocked. The leader looked towards the camera and nearly whined, "Sehun is too young to get married!" Complaints from the boys were then heard much to the amusement of the camera and the 4 emcees.

Sehun immediately stood up and asked, "Do I know who's my wife? Who is she?" The other members sulked while Kyungsoo laughed as he noticed something, "Maknae is already calling her 'his wife'!" The camera zoomed in on the mailbox again and Sehun looked confused before walking towards it. Looking inside, he saw a card as well as a pair of ballet shoes. Taking them all out, he looked confused and read the card.

"I want to be shorter. Can I be shorter? My husband better be taller than me!"

MC3: Aigo, she talks about her height in her letter? [laughs] Kyeopta!

The EXO members laughed upon hearing what she wrote. "She seems fun, Sehun-ah!" Tao said. Sehun just laughed and continued reading.

"Experience level in love: Underground"

Kai and Suho burst out laughing. "She's funny! I'm so excited to know who she is!" Luhan said in the midst of his laughter.

MC4: Ah, now I'm excited to know who the wife will be! She seems so funny!

At the same time.......


The crew knocks on a door and immediately left, leaving the cameramen behind.

Who's the wife?


Chorong opened the door and got the shock of her life upon seeing the cameras. "YAAAAAH! WHAT IS THIS?" she huffed.

Angry Chorong? 

MC2: It's A Pink!!!!!!!
MC4: Daebak! Another A Pink wife?

She saw the familiar mailbox and brought it in the dorm. The girls who were all cuddled under blankets while watching the rerun of Inkigayo looked up upon hearing their leader. Coincidentally enough, the artist who was performing was EXO! Chorong brought the mailbox towards the girls and opened it before sitting down. Instead of taking the things out like any normal person, she toppled the mailbox and shook it, causing everything inside to tumble down.

Unique girl group, A Pink, taking out the items in a different manner.


Namjoo snatched the card and read it out loud, "Your husband will be meeting you at your waiting room on Friday after Music Bank! Have fun experiencing a young and innocent love!" The girls immediately chattered among themselves. "Yah, who is chosen?" Bomi asked. Chorong hit her and said, "Definitely not you, Bom-ah!" Bomi looked at the leader in a huff and replied, "Yah! As if it's you! It's definitely not you!" Naeun just rolled her eyes and said, "Just peel off the sticker please."

MC1: Aigo as expected from A Pink, so rough yet sweet at the same time!
MC3: Ah, they're so pretty!

The sticker was peeled off and the name "Oh Hayoung" was written boldly. Eunji immediately protested, "Yah! Hayoungie is too young to get married! Change it change it!" Hayoung looked dazed and picked up the card, "Me?" she asked and looked at the camera. She then shook her head and said, "I don't want to get married so young! Umma! Appa! It wasn't my decision!"

Funny A Pink maknae, Oh Hayoung 


MCs: [laughs upon hearing her talk]
MC4: Definitely funny of course, Hayoungie!

Chorong then looked around before realising that there was another card and a bubble tea brochure. She took the two items and gave it to the maknae, telling her to read it.

Hayoung looked at her unnies before reading.

"I'm the maknae of the group although I don't look like one."

Eunji laughed and said, "Well, you guys fit together already since you don't look like the maknae too!"

Hayoung tsked and continue reading.

"I like bubble tea and spicy food."

Chorong laughed with the other members and gave the cameras a thumbs up! "WGM jjang! Hayoung likes spicy rice cakes and bubble tea too! WGM jjang! Hayoungie, seems like your husband is fated to be with you!"

Is it really fate? They really like the same thing? 


Bomi who was deep in thought suddenly shouted, "YAH! It said that he will meet you after Music Bank right so does that mean that your husband is an idol?"

Namjoo looked at the card again and began listing off the groups who are promoting, "There's VIXX, Infinite sunbaenim, 4Men sunbaenim, Fly to the Sky, Eric Nam, Akdong Musician and oh EXO! That's all I can remember!"

Bomi retorted, "He's in a group so the solo artists and the duo can be eliminated. So, it's left with VIXX, Infinite sunbaenim, 4Men sunbaenim and EXO. I don't think it's 4Men sunbaenim or Infinite sunbaenim though."

Hayoung looked at her unnie and asked, "Why not?"

Bomi patted her on the head, "Maknae-ah, it said young love here on the card. 4Men sunbaenim are not that young. [laughs] Sunbaenims, mianhe! And also we've worked with Infinite sunbaenim before and their maknae looks like the maknae! So definitely not them either!"

Bomi is so smart! 


MC1: [laughs] Yes Bomi, the members of 4Men are not that young!

 Hayoung nodded and said, "Ah, so it's left with VIXX and EXO? Aigo, I'm scared to know!" She then covered herself with her blanket before sticking her head out to look at the camera, "Will you tell me who it is?"

The cameraman laughed and shook the camera sideways. Hayoung pouted and buried herself into the blankets again.

Aigo, cute maknae!


MC3: Ah, Hayoung is so cute!
MC2: I think they will look good together!
MCs: [nods]


Finally, Friday has arrived and the cameras were in EXO's waiting room. Sehun was pacing the floor, looking anxious. He looked at the crew and asked, "Can I just have a hint as to who my wife is?" The other members were laughing and giggling at him as he looked really nervous. One of the crew felt bad for him and said, "She is the maknae too." Sehun brightened up the moment a clue was said but then looked glum again, "What kind of clue is that!" As he looked really nervous, the crew decided to ask him a few questions.

"Are you nervous?"
"Yes! I am really nervous the whole day and I've been sweating ever since we stepped into KBS!"

"Do you have a girl in mind that you want to be your wife?"
[looks down shyly] "Yes"

Oh, who is it?


"Would you be disappointed if it's not who you think it is?"
"A little bit but I think it's okay because I can then get to know my wife more? [looks confused]"

"Who do you want it to be?"
[laughs shyly] "Aigo, must I say? What if it's not who it is, then it will be awkward! [pouts] Um, I've always think that A Pink's maknae is pretty."

Oh Hayoung?


MC2: OMO! A Pink's maknae is Hayoungie!
MC3: OMO! Kyeopta!!!!!!!!

The time has finally come for Sehun to make his way to his wife's waiting room. They covered his eyes with a sleeping mask and brought him to the front of A Pink's waiting room. The crew then peeled off the sign that indicated that the room is for A Pink and told him to open the mask. Sehun took it off and breathed deeply before opening the door. He peered in and saw a female sitting down on a chair with her back facing him. She was looking down at her lap, not letting him see who she is. Sehun then walked slowly towards her and tapped her on the shoulder.

How will they react?


Hayoung jumped slightly as she felt a tap on her shoulder. Squaring her shoulders and taking a deep breath, she turned slightly and was shocked to see EXO's Sehun looking at her shyly. She covered with her hand and immediately bowed, greeting him.

Polite wife, Oh Hayoung!


Sehun looked shocked but can't contain the grin that appeared on his face upon seeing Hayoung. He immediately bowed back and looked at her slowly. She looked extremely shy and was not looking at him directly, instead looking at the floor and wringing her hands.

MC2: Look how happy he is!
MC4: Aigo, he can't stop smiling!

Sehun then chuckled, "Is the floor more handsome than me?"

MC1: OMO! So bold!!!!
MC3: Sehun-ah! That's the way!

Husband's bold first words to his wife


Hayoung looked up and shook her head, "No. Eh? I mean... what?" She stuttered upon hearing his question and nearly answered it in a way that will make her embarrassed for sure. Embarrassed, she bit her lip and looked down again. Sehun chuckled, "Let's sit down then." He waited for her to move to the couch before sitting down beside her, leaving some space in between them. He looked at her again and can't stop smiling.

Husband Sehun is looking really happy upon seeing his wife! 


"Ah, I should probably introduce myself! Hello, I'm EXO's maknae Oh Sehun!" Hayoung nodded and looked at him before smiling shyly, "Hello, I'm A Pink's maknae Oh Hayoung!" Sehun looked shocked, "Oh? Your surname is Oh too?" Hayoung nodded and grinned at him. Sehun then laughed and said, "Well, looks like we're already husband and wife then and you don't have to change your name!" Hayoung blushed and looked down again, playing with her hands. Sehun then asked, "Are you younger than me or?" "I was born in 1996." "Ah, you should call me oppa then!"

Bold husband, Oh Sehun!


MC4: Sehun, how can you be so bold!!!!!
MC2: WOW Sehun-ah!

Hayoung chuckled softly and cocked her head while looking at Sehun, "Arasso oppa." Sehun's smile went so wide that even the emcees and Hayoung giggled upon seeing it. The atmosphere gets a little bit awkward as they didn't know what to say but then Hayoung looked at Sehun and asked, "Were you disappointed when you saw that your wife was me?"

Hayoung already asking such a difficult question?


Sehun shook his head and replied, "Nope, I was actually really happy that you're my wife!" Hayoung blushed again upon hearing Sehun calling her his wife and nodded in response. Sehun then asked, "What about you? Are you disappointed?" Hayoung replied, "Aniya, I'm not disappointed that it was oppa." Sehun nodded happily and said, "That's good then."

They looked at each other again before blushing and looking away. The crew then gave them the mission card and Sehun took it, allowing Hayoung to read it as well before reading, "Congratulations on being a new couple! Since you've just finished your schedules, have dinner together before going home to your respective dorms."

Hayoung looked at Sehun and asked, "Is this okay? Can you drive, oppa?" Sehun nodded and said, "Yes I can drive and yes this is okay! You go and change first before waiting here! I will change and fetch you from your waiting room okay so don't go anywhere!"

Protective Sehun since the start


Hayoung nodded and stood up together with Sehun. Sehun looked back and waved at Hayoung before leaving the room. Hayoung who was left alone immediately sat down on the couch and touched her burning face, trying to calm down. "Aigo, that was so nervewrecking!" she said before going off to change her clothes. Wearing a simple off-shoulder shirt and jeans, Hayoung came out from the toilet and immediately sat down again after checking her make-up countless times.

Hayoung, you're already so pretty!


MC1: Look how nervous she is!
MC2: She's so pretty!

"Are you happy about who your husband is?"
[laughs shyly] "Yes, I am."

"What do you think of him?"
"I thought he was really cool and straightforward. Although his bluntness shocked me as he acted as though it wasn't awkward. When he asked whether the floor was more handsome than him, I was really shocked because that was the first time we met yet he acted as though it's been ages. He is very handsome. [smiles shyly]"

"Do you have anything to say to him?"
"Oppa, let's be happy together! [blushes] Ah, why do you do this to me? So embarrassing! [pouts]"

MC3: Ah, young love! Look how cute she is!
MC4: I'm anticipating this couple a lot already!

Sehun knocked on the door and entered the room. To their amazement, the two of them were wearing the same colour shirts and this fact made Hayoung blush uncontrollably.

Couple shirts already? Hehehehe.


Sehun just smiled and looked at his wife, "You ready to go?" Hayoung nodded and Sehun opened the door for her before the two of them left together. In the car, Hayoung smiled upon realising that Sehun is acting as a gentleman as he even opened the car door for her and closed it before rushing to the driver seat. Sehun then revved the car and said to her, "Remember to put on your seat-belt, Hayoungie." She just replied, "Okay" before making herself comfortable on the seat. Sehun then drove the car out of the carpark and asked her, "Where do you want to go?"

She shrugged and said, "Anywhere is fine!" Sehun chuckled and said, "Anywhere is fine as long as you're with me right?" Hayoung blushed and whined, "Oppa! Why are you like this!"

Not awkward anymore?


MC1: AIGO!! So cute!!!!!!
MC3: Sehun, you're really a man. Namja!

Sehun just laughed and then switched on the radio. He realised that Hayoung was trying not to doze off so he calmly said, "Hayoungie, go sleep if you want to. I will wake you up when we reach okay?" Hayoung shook her head, "Ah, later oppa won't have anyone for company." Sehun smiled, "It's okay I don't mind. You look really tired so go sleep first okay?" Hayoung looked at her husband for a while before nodding and got herself comfortable. Sehun then continued driving while his wife entered dreamland.

Caring and thoughtful husband 


MC2: Ah, it ended there.
MC4: I was shocked that they got comfortable really fast!
MC2: It's because Sehun is a namja. Namja. Very bold and daring.
MC1: Ah, I can't wait to see how they progress! Welcome to our new couple!