Episode 2

We Got Married (Oh Sehun & Oh Hayoung)

MC3: Welcome to We Got Married! Now, which couple do we start with?
MC4: New maknae couple! They were so cute last week!
MC2: Ah yes! They were already on their way to dinner after their schedules right?

 

New maknae couple - Oh Sehun & Oh Hayoung!

 

Sehun carefully drove towards the restaurant, casually glancing at Hayoung who was fast asleep in the passenger seat. His gentle smile could be seen whenever he looked at her. He then switched on the radio, turning down the volume so as to not disturb his pretty wife. Singing softly to the song on the radio, he drove faster - not wanting his wife to be out so late when she is so tired right now.

Reaching a restaurant, he softly shook her shoulder and whispered, "Hayoungie.... Hayoungie.... Wake up. We've reached." Hayoung opened her eyes wearily and rubbed them sleepily, "Oh.... Oppa? What is it?" "We've reached," he said softly before brushing her hair out of her eyes gently. Hayoung blushed and nodded before unbuckling the seatbelt. Sehun quickly walked out of his door to open her car door for her before smiling sweetly. Hayoung just grinned and thanked him softly. Walking side by side, they walked into the restaurant and was immediately given a table at the back - giving the couple some privacy. Looking at the menu, Sehun asked, "Do you see anything you like to eat, Hayoungie?" Hayoung pursed her lips and said after a while, "I think I would take meat hehehehehe!" Sehun laughed and said, "Meat it is, eventhough it's very late already!" Hayoung pouted and said, "Ah arasso, I will take a salad instead then!" Sehun immediately became serious and called out her name softly, wanting to make eye contact. "I don't mind that you like meat instead of salad, Hayoungie. In fact, I really like the fact that you have a big appetite and not like other girls. So, we will take meat okay?" Without letting her respond, Sehun ordered their food.

Hayoung looked around the restaurant and wasn't surprised to see it being nearly empty as it was getting quite late. Sehun noticed her looking around and chuckled, "Yah! Is your husband not handsome enough to capture your attention?" Hayoung blushed and replied quickly, "Oppa! Aniya! I was just looking." Sehun chuckled again and said, "You don't have to look anywhere else, Hayoung-ah. Just look at me is enough already!" Hayoung blushed profusely.

 

Jealous Sehun? Hehehehe.

 

MC3: Sehun...... That boy..... DAEBAK.
MC1: Aigo, kyeopta!
MC4: Go Sehun, go!

While waiting for the food to come, both of them started talking about their day which was relatively normal. They also talked about how their reactions were when they read the card given to them in the red mailboxes. Sehun then remembered something, "Oh! I remembered you wrote that your husband must be taller than you! My members laughed and thought you were funny because the first thing you wrote about was height!" Hayoung pouted and crossed her arms, "It was a legit reason! I've always been one of the tallest girls no matter where I go and it's difficult to find someone who's taller than me!" Sehun grinned at her pouting face and cooed, "Ah Hayoungie, kyeopta! Well, I'm taller than you so you don't have to worry anymore!" He chuckled at her blushing face before being serious, "Is it true that you don't have any experience in relationships? You wrote that your experience level in love was underground. Hehe you're funny Hayoungie!" Hayoung narrowed her eyes at him and asked, "Do I look like I've ever had any past relationships?"

"Is it true that this is your first time on a date?"
"Yes, it's true. I've never really been on dates because firstly, my parents were quite strict when I was in school and also because no one ever asked me out? [chuckles]"

"Are you serious that no one ever asked you out? But you're so pretty!"
"[nods] No one asked me out. I think it's because I was quite of a loner in school due to the fact that I was already a trainee during my school days and also because I prefer being alone. [blush] Ah, aniya! I'm not that pretty!"

"What do you think of Sehun as your first date and relationship?"
"I'm still quite nervous because oppa looks like he has been in several relationships. He looked so at ease when I'm fumbling around, not knowing what to do. I would have never dreamt of the fact that my first date would be with a celebrity! [laughs] I hope this will end smoothly because what if I do something wrong? Ah."

 

Hayoung, hwaiting!

 

Sehun looked at her and smiled, "You're so pretty, Hayoungie. It's impossible that you don't have past boyfriends." Hayoung shook her head and said softly, "You're my first date and relationship, oppa." Sehun's smile became extremely wide upon hearing that and Hayoung laughed when she saw how big his smile was. "You don't have to look so happy about that, oppa!" Sehun just grinned again and replied, "Ah, how can I not be happy?"

MC2: Aigo, he seems so happy!
MC3: Of course, men always want to be the first and the last boyfriend a woman will have.
MC4: Sehun-ah, don't screw up!

"Were you really that happy?"
"Ah. [rubs neck] Was it obvious? I was so happy because I'm Hayoungie's first relationship and it makes me feel all giddy because I can then show her how fulfilling and loving a boyfriend, eh I meant husband, can be. Ah, I'm really happy. [smiles]"

"How about you? Have you ever been in a relationship?"
"[awkward] Ah....... Twice?"

"Will you let Hayoung know about it?"
"[nervous] Yah, can you even ask these type of questions! [chuckles] I will tell her if she ask. But if she doesn't, I might not. Is that alright though? Ah, you're making me both confused and nervous. Don't do that. [whines]"

Hayoung then looked pointedly at Sehun and asked, "Oppa then? Have you ever been in a relationship?" Sehun looked at her and rubbed his neck awkwardly, "Ah.. Twice?" Hayoung nodded and looked away slightly. Panicking, Sehun grabbed her hand and said, "It's all in the past okay, Hayoungie? I'm with you now." Hayoung blushed at the sudden skinship and nodded before saying softly, "Arasso."

"What were you thinking then?"
"Ah... Oppa is experienced then. Ah... How am I going to do this? Will he start comparing me to his past girlfriends? That kind of thing. I don't know but I was hoping that this would also be his first experience but ah, I was wrong. It's understandable though. Oppa's handsome."

The atmosphere then became awkward but was easily shattered by the arrival of their food. Hayoung's eyes gleamed with happiness when she saw the meat and Sehun just couldn't help it but to smile. The pair ate quickly without saying a word as they were both too immersed with their meat.

MC1: Omo, this is the first time a couple does not talk when they're eating but instead focus on the food.
MC3: Hayoung has such a great appetite!
MC4: They are literally not looking at each other even but just at their food. Omo. Food-lovers indeed!

They finished eating and Sehun immediately footed the bill. Hayoung asked for the receipt and looked at it briefly before saying, "Ah oppa, I will pay half of my share okay?" Sehun looked shocked and said, "You don't have to! I brought you out to eat, like a date. And on dates, the man always pay!" Hayoung looked troubled and said, "Aniya, that's the traditional way. I feel bad so how about this.... Oppa pay the bill now and then when we go out on our next date, I will pay okay?" Sehun shook his head, "No Hayoungie, that's not right. How can the woman pay instead of the man? My omma always say that the man must pay because it's gentlemanly and shows that I can take care of your basic needs. So, I will foot all the bills okay?" Hayoung thought about it for a while, "Ah, I don't like it but I will let this slide. You should know oppa, that I don't give up easily so I might always sneakily try to pay for our upcoming dates." Upon saying that, she walked towards the door in a huff. Sehun just chuckled and said, "Aigo, she's one of a kind, my Hayoungie."

 

MY HAYOUNGIE? "MY?" "MY?"

 

In the car, Hayoung quickly typed in A Pink's dorm address in Sehun's GPS and looked at him for permission to switch on the radio. Sehun looked at her and asked, "Why are you looking at me like that?" She smiled demurely and asked, "Can I switch on the radio?" Sehun just laughed and replied, "Of course you can, Hayoung-ah. What's mine is yours." Hayoung blushed and switched it on - A Pink's song was blasting on the radio. She made a face and wanted to change the station but was stopped by Sehun. "Don't change it, I like it," he said before winking at her. She blushed again and pouted, "Oppa, are you doing this to make me blush?" Sehun looked at her briefly before looking at the road again and said, "Maybe. Or maybe it's because I just like the song. But, you look cuter when you blush Hayoung-ah. Why did you ask? Are you blushing now?"

MC1: Aigo, so cute. This couple is so cute and sweet.
MC3: Are you sure they've not been dating in secret? How can they be so comfortable with each other so fast?
MC4: Such a good-looking couple. Ah, my heart is fluttering.
MC2: Omo, they are progressing faster than I expected. 

The two of them then quietly sang along to the songs playing on the radio and time seemed to pass by so fast as they have reached A Pink's dorm. Sehun looked at his wife and smiled before asking, "Do you need me to send you up?" He was already in the process of unbuckling his seatbelt when Hayoung said, "Ani, it's okay. Chorong unnie is waiting for me already." Sehun looked up and saw A Pink's leader waiting at the entrance, smiling slightly before waving at the couple when she saw them looking at her. Sehun grinned sheepishly and waved back before looking at Hayoung again. He rubbed his neck nervously and said, "Ah, till we meet again then my wife." Hayoung laughed and said, "Okay my husband, I go up first. Take care when you're on your way back okay, oppa?" Sehun smiled softly at her and replied, "Of course I will. You take care too. Don't sleep so late! Text me when you're going to sleep."

 

Text? OH? They already have each other's numbers?

 

Hayoung blushed and said, "Okay oppa, I will do that." Sehun grinned again and replied, "I will text you once I've reached the dorm. Goodnight, my pretty Hayoungie. Send my wishes to Chorong-sunbae and your group members as well." Hayoung laughed and said, "Chorong-sunbae?" Sehun nods nervously and said, "Heh, respecting my sister-in-law." Hayoung just grinned and made her way out of the car. She waved at Sehun for the last time before making her way to the entrance where Chorong was laughing and smiling at her, looking excited.

Sehun breathed a sigh of relief and waited till the two girls were out of sight before making his way back to the dorm.

MC1: Omo, they have each other's phone numbers already? At the second episode?
MC3: Why didn't we see them giving it to each other?
MC4: Did you cut the scene? Why did you cut the scene!!!!!!!
MC2: Ah, maknae couple who is so refreshing. I am always anticipating their progress.

MC3: I'm actually quite surprised at how fast they're progressing!!!
MC4: It's because Sehun is a namja. Namja.
MC2: Ah, I can't wait for next week! What will they be doing?


Hey all,

Alright! Second chapter is up! Do comment or subscribe or upvote if you think it's good! Also, do ask your friends to read this fic as well hehe because the more the merrier! :D

I will try to update by the next two weeks because my exams are coming - in 5 days!! Wish me luck!

xoxo, fitriahz