My family

Spice of Life

'Help me!! Someone please help me!!! I-i can't b-breath...sa-save *cough* me p-please *cough*...' said you while choking on sea water,you are drowned and you are scared to death,you keep flapping your hands and legs by using any energy that left in your body. Suddenly you feels your body shaking very hard by its own and you saw a really big waves come to you while says 'Wake up,Haeri...wake up now or..'

 

"Yah!! wake up Haeri or i will splash cold water on your face..yahhh,ppali..get ready for school,you lazy " said Hyuna while shaking your shoulders vigorously with showing no sympathy at all. You suddenly open your eyes and stare at Hyuna make her jerk backwards. "Ah~dahaengida~~it's only a nightmare" said you while chirps happily and start to stretch your body,doing Pilates style  (http://youthopia.in/images/articleImages/Pilates%20Rejuvenate%20your%20body%20and%20mind%20_aid878_3.jpg)

"Yaa,i don't give a racoon's whether it's a nightmare or what!! And what the heck are you doing right now?" said Hyuna looking at you unbelievable,crossing her arms. "Aigoo~eonni.This exercise will give me S-shape body line.You never did anything like this yet you have such a beautiful body line,bureobda~.You are a gifted person,eonni."said you while try to stretch your legs as far as you can but to no avail. "Yeah yeah,i know you admired me so much dongsaeng but not now,you should look what time is it now."said your eonni,pointing her sleek finger at your alarm clocks..

"Wae? It shows that right now is 50 minutes past 6 o'clock and i don't see any pro..OHMAIGAD!! I'M SO DAMNED!!! WHYYOUDONTWAKEMEUPEARLY!!!"said you and storm into your bathroom and like a magic,you have done with your uniform school in less than 10 minutes and head to the kitchen,left Hyuna open-mouthed.

 

(at kitchen)

"Morning,sleeping beauty~have a good sleep last night? Or let me guess,you have found your prince? Haha" said Mr. Lee teasing u while sipping his coffee. "Appa~you have promise me,no more teasing right?But you did it again~" you whine and munch your sandwich quickly as you don't want to be late for school. "Tsk tsk,you are such a 2-in-1,Lee Haeri" said Hyuna,taking her seat beside you.."Yah,eonni.Whut dhu ye mean by du in wuan?"ask u while keep munching the sandwich nonstop,make your mum smacked your head. "*cough* Eomma *cough* what's all this about~?I'm eating"said you while faking a tears.."No words allowed when you are eating,full stop"said your mum,placing a bowl of cereal in front of you. "Eomma!! not this one again"you almost rise your voice but lowered it upon see your mum's death glare on you. 

"Keke,you are 2-in-1 because you can be such a crybaby and monster at the same time,hahaha"laughed Hyuna to the contents of her heart but remain silent after she saw mum's glare landing on her.."Ugh,just whatever eonni but eomma~i'm not a kid anymore and i'm sick of this~"you keep whining,pleading and use your best aegyo on your mum but to no avail as your mum pretend didn't heard you and keep eating her breakfast. "Aigoo~dongsaengie-ah,eomma do this to you because she want you to grown up and it's no fun when this family is so perfect but suddenly you ruined it because,hrmmm..how do i say it in polite way? ahah,because you are shorter!hahahahh" "SHUT UP,YOU MORON!!!"said you and pick up your bags and go to the front door,slamming it very hard and leave the house,straight to school..

You know you left you father,your mum and your sister dumbfounded,they must feel shocked because you,being the youngest in the house,saying the rude words doesn't do anything good. 'I have feelings too.I'm freaking a human,not a robot..eonni is such a ' your eyes start to tear up.feeling guilty on what you've done on your sister..yeah,Hyuna is still your beloved eonni no matter how much she loved to tease you..'ahh!!just let it be,i'll apologize to them after school,now im really late for school,damn!! i hope Mr. Kang wouldn't be at the front gate of school yet!!' u mentally screamed and start to sprint to your school which is just another couple of blocks... 

 

 


Yeay~finally an update here~~ *throw confetties to myself* T_T let me tell y'all..frankly speakin,im a lazy author so any update would take a longer time xD *shameless* btw,this chapter just describe bout haeri's family n yeah~i think it's a crap,lol =='' and fyi,Hyuna is haeri's eonni as u can see n..*flick my script (lol,i do this w/out any plot,remember?)* xD well,i'll think harder for the next chap n please do comments n if can,but make sure u do it willingly tho i know my story is not the best you've ever read,please subscribe.nehh~ *puppy eyes* n as usual,sorry for the grammar error n so on..love u alls coz willingly to read the boring story ever *shot myself .___.* i'll do my best here,kamsahae n saranghae~keke //pour flying kiss to readers out there// n 1 more things,srsly comments are <3