The Unexpected Dinner

Unexpected Love

Claire's POV

I always visit dad on the hospital after my class. It's been two days after the operation but dad is still unconscious. The doctor said that he will wake up soon. I'm glad dad make it.

As I enter to the room I gently close the door and sat on the chair beside dad.

" hi dad! It's me, Claire your daughter" I said to him while he's still laying unconscious on his bed

I sigh and hold his hand.

" please wake up soon. I miss you. Mom and Granny really miss you"

As I talk to him mom finally arrived.

" oh, hi mom" I walk towards her and hugged her

" hi sweetie, how school?" she asked as she kisses my cheek

"good" I answered simply

" I see, oh by the way I cooked a beef stew and also made kimchi. I packed some for you and Junhong" mom stated

When I heard Junhong's name my heart suddenly skipped a beat. Not again!! I don't know why my feelings suddenly change towards Junhong. Before, he's a total jerk for me. But as days passed by I realize that he's not that jerk as I thought. My expectations to him changed. I don't know why but my feelings for him got really deep as in really deep. Especially when he confessed his feelings to me. I don't know if I heard it right.

I was peacefully laying my head on his shoulder when he suddenly start talking. I pretend to be asleep so I can hear what he says.

I can feel butterflies on my stomach that time. And there's an alien feeling invading me. I wanted to confront him and asked if what is with him but I don't have the guts so I continue to pretend asleep until he wakes me up.

I hate Junhong but at the same time he always make me happy. Maybe I also like him? Aish!!

----

As I closed the door and head to the kitchen I found Junhong cooking there. I put the paper bag on the table and looked at Junhong again.

But as he turned around and greeted me, a bright light is surrounds him. He's glowing brightly! Like seriously! I rubbed my eyes and looked at him again but I think it got more worst! He's sparkling!He slowly walks towards me and smiled at me. It seems like everything is in slow motion.

"I've been waiting for you for long time. What took you so long Claire. Don't you know that I already miss you so much?" he said then slowly grabbed my waist

"bogoshipoyo" he muttered

He tucked my hair on my ears our faces are only inches away. I gulp as his lips make it's way to mine. I closed my eyes and then....

And then...someone pinched my nose. I opened my eyes immediately and found Junhong looking at me with his confused expression. What the!

" yah! Why did you suddenly close your eyes? And your lips are being pointy!" he stated

" m-mwo? Uhm...my lips? My lips are...aaarrrgggghhhh! Never mind! I'm going to change!" I replied then run as fast I can to escape from my most humiliating moment

I run straight to my room and as soon as I'm in, I slammed the door and lock it.

What was I thinking?! I just imagined Junhong kissing me. Well we almost kiss but it didn't happened so thank God.

Now how am I supposed to face him now?!

" Claire, just play it cool" I said to myself trying to calm down

I stayed on my room for I think 30 minutes? I'm embarrass to face him. I stayed on my room for ten more minutes until I heared a knock on my door.

"Claire-ssi, dinner is ready. Come on let's eat" Junhong said

" ahhh....ne. I'll be down later. Just gave me ten more minutes" I demand

" Claire, food cannot wait. The soup will cool down soon. So come out from your room now"

"but..."

" Claire!"

"alright, alright I'll be there" I get up from my bed and opened my door

I found Junhong waiting for me outside of my room. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and made me follow him downstairs.

He made me sit down on the chair where I used to sit. He sat on the chair across the table and start eating.

I watched him as he put a spoonful rice on his mouth.

" yah! Eat" he demand

I pick up my spoon then start digging my food. As I eat, Junhong paused and stare at me. I tried to look away and focus on my food but I can't concentrate.

" what do you think?" he suddenly asked

" about what?"

" about the food. I cooked all of it!" he proudly exclaimed

" ah...it's really good" I replied

" that's all?"

I put a spoonful rice in my mouth then start to chew it.

" the rice is still a bit uncooked and Try to add more water" I commented

"ahh. So do you like it?" he stared at me smiling

I almost choked when he draw his face close to me.

"whoah! Are you okay?!" he offered me a glass of water

" n-ne"

He moved his face away then pouted saying " so you don't like it?"

I put put down the glass of water then disagree on what he said by waving my hand.

"a-aniyoo..." i said

" then why is your reaction like that?" he asked

" uhm... It's not like that"

" then why?"

" it's because...because"

" because what?"

Should I say because you're so close to me?

"fine don't tell me" he said then stood up from the chair

" yah! Because you're so close to me that time!"

Junhong stare at me for 6-7 seconds then slip a half smile on his face. He sat down again and ask me again.

" pardon?" he looked at me

Aish! What a pabo!

" I said. Because you're so close to me that time. I can't concentrate. I don't know why but whenever you look at me like that especially in the eyes i feel like everything stops. My heart pounds a lot whenever I'm with you!"

I found Junhong staring at me with his clueless face. Why is he looking at me like that.

" your heart pounds a lot when I'm with you?" he asked

" what?"

" you said it five seconds ago."

" I said what!!!!????"

When I recall what happened seconds ago I feel like I'm going to explode anytime. Did i just confessed to Junhong?! Oh Shoot!!! I can never face him again because of embarrassment. What should I do? Should i take it back and say that I'm not in my right mind?

" so you like me?" he asked

"m-mwoyo?! What kind of question is that?! B-by the way I just remember, I have something to do" I said putting my chopsticks down then stood up my chair

" yah" Junhong grabbed my wrist

" what is it?"

" I have something to tell you" he stood infront of me then sigh

" Joahae ( I like you) "

My eyes widen when he utter those words. I'm speechless this time. I don't know what should I say. I don't know but when he said joahae there's a part of me jumping in joy while the other part of me is shock. I can't believe he will said that.

" I like you Claire. I like you a lot. I took this opportunity to say what I truly feel. Back then in the hospital i confessed my true feelings to you but you're asleep that time so i couldn't get a proper response. All this time I'm trying to hide my true feelings to you but i couldn't hide it anymore."

" Junhong-ssi... I don't know what should I say"

" Before, I thought my life would be miserable when I started to live with you but i was wrong. You made my life more easier. You are my daily dose of happiness. I always expect something new when I'm with you. You made me see and feel all the things I never thought of."

My heart also pounds a lot when I'm with you. I feel the same way you feel"

" Junhong-ssi"

AN:

Annyeong! How are you lovelies? Are you enjoying your day? Please always take care.

Wew! Now that the two finally know each others feelings what will happen next? I don't want to say this but sadly I need to. This story will have it's happy ending soon :( yeah i know, I will miss Claire, Zelo and the rest of the characters. Are you going to miss me? Hahaha! Because I'm going to miss you all! But don't worry chingus! I'll be back with a new fanfic :3 i want to thank all of you who are patiently reading this story. I'm sorry for some typos and wrong grammars ( not a professional here). But I promise to give you more daebak stories. Btw, don't forget to vote and share your thoughts. Thanks for reading

'3'

florist