The Unexpected Confession

Unexpected Love

Claire's POV

The Christmas break finished so fast. It was the best two weeks of my life because finally mom and dad are together again. Mom moved in to dad's place the day after the very emotional day. Granny and mom talked a lot and I'm really happy with that. Mom is now the one taking care of my dad.

I didn't want to leave my dad's house after the Christmas break. I just want to stay there because it is where my family are but I really need to go home to my second home.

As I looked at my calendar, I realize that there are only eight days left. Wew! the days really passed so fast! I can't believe that I survived in this house with Junhong for three months now.

"Finally! I can be free from this lame arrangement!" I thought

But then something bothers me. What will happen after this? I guess I should just be happy because everything will be back to normal.

The door bell rang.

" Junhong is here" I jumped off from my bed and hurriedly run downstairs to open the door

As I opened the door, Junhong greeted me with his cold expression. Is something bothering him again?

"welcome back" I greeted him

Junhong plastered a smile then walk straight to his room. I didn't bother to follow and knock on his room because I might disturb him so I decided to leave him be. The time is so slow for me that day and I don't know why.

Junhong stayed on his room the whole day and I'm worried because Junhong might have a problem. I wanted to help him with his problem but I can't because I'm afraid that he might shut me out again.

The house seems really cold without seeing Junhong walking on the kitchen and sitting on the couch in the living room.

Somehow I feel really lonely and empty without seeing him. It feels like he has a part of me that I really need in able to be happy.

Suddenly many thoughts is swirling inside of my head like what is Junhong to me? Why am I happy with him? What is with him that making me want to love him?

Omo!!!

I can't believe what I just thought.I hate Junhong but at the same time I still want him to be always with me.

He promised that he will never shut me out so I took myself infront of Junhong's room. I took a deep breath and knock on his door.

As usual he didn't open the door right away. It almost took me three minutes standing infront of his door but I still didn't give up, so I knocked again until he opened the door.

" what?" he asked

" uhm.... do you a time?"

Zelo's POV

Claire asked me to walk to the park on neighborhood. She said she really wanted to have a walk and go to the park since we got here but she doesn't have time.

I'm so happy because I can see Claire's smile again. Dad told me last Christmas that Claire's parents are together again. That's the reason why Claire is so lively right now. I've never seen her so happy like this before.

" Junhong! there's the park!" Claire pointed

She grabbed my hand and run to the park. Its a children's park. There are set of swings, slides,monkey bars, seesaw and many more.

" it's been years since I sat on a swing again" Claire stated then start swinging the swing with her feet

" yeah, me too" I replied

There's a moment of silence in the park. Claire enjoys the cold breeze as she slowy swings her swing.

Suddenly, I thought that it's almost over. The hundred days living with Claire will end soon and still, I can't say to her my true feeling towards her. It's true that I'm still not sure about what I feel to her but right now I think I know my true feelings now especially I'm with her. I should be true to my feelings.

Right now I don't care what might happen after this. All I want right now is to say my true feelings to Claire. I'm going to do it right here and now.

I stand up from the swing and slowly walk towards infront of Claire. She looked at me with her clueless expression. I gulp and took a deep breath. This is the time the perfect time to say my true feelings to her. I should consider this as my last time with her so I can have the guts to say what I truly feel.

" Claire, I want you to know something" I bravely stated

" what is it?"

" I-I-I... Aish!"

" Junhong-aahhh, what is it?"

" I..."

Oh shoot! I think I can't do this!

When I'm about to spit it out Claire's phone rang.

what a good timing!

" Annyeong eomma!" she happily greeted to the phone

Suddenly while I watched her listening to her phone, her face and lips became pale and a teardrop come out from her eyes.

" how did that happened? mom tell me dad is okay! nothing bad will happen to him right?!" she suddenly said breathlessly

She slowly removed her phone from her ears and shook her head down. I kneeled infront of her and asked what happened.

" it's mom, she said dad is critical in the hospital right now" she answered me as she's about to cry

"Claire"

" what should I do? why did this just happened right now? Now that my family is complete again? What should I do now Junhong?" She burst out crying

I can't bear my self seeing Claire crying like that. I wiped her tears and wrapped my arms around her. I let her lean on my shoulder.

" Don't worry, everything will going to be fine, trust me" I muttered

" but what if not" she respond

" Claire, you should always think positive. Trust me, everything will be alright. I'm here. I will never leave you whatever happens."

" Junhong, thank you for being here right now"

----

Claire and I went to the hospital as soon as possible and found a woman sitting outside the ER. Claire dashed to the woman with short black hair and they hugged each other.

Maybe it's Claire's mother because she just look like Claire. Claire got her mother's eyes and thin lips.

" mom, how's dad?" Claire asked

" he's still in the ER, but everything will be alright sweetie, trust me" her mother told her

" I trust you mom" She smiled at her then looked at me

I nodded and smiled back at her.

" Oh, You're Junhong right?" her mother asked

Wait! she knows me?

"ne, I'm Junhong Choi ma'am. Nice meeting you" I bowed to her

"oh, I'm Claire's mom, you can call me ommonie"

" mom!" Claire interrupted

I suddenly feel shy infront of her but I'm glad at the same time because I finally know Claire's mom. She seems so nice.

"Thanks for being with Claire at the times like this" Her mother stated

" you're welcome ma'am...uhm I mean ommonie besides I just can't let her came here alone"

We waited for hours outside the ER.Claire had already fall asleep. Her mom left us a little bit to go the comfort room.

Claire silently snooze on my shoulder. Its been an unexpected day for her. And right now, the things that happening to her is not easy. I just really want to be with her side right now. I don't want to leave her. I swear to my self right now that I will never leave here at times like this.

" Claire-ssi, if you only know what I truly feel for you"I muttered to her even though I know that she's in dream land right now

" what I really want to say to you in the park is..." I paused

" the truth is... I like you Claire. I really, really like you. I don't know how could this happened. I just woke up one day thinking how lucky I am to fall in love with you. I know we always argue a lot, but after every argue we had I fall in love with you more. I'm lucky to meet you. I'm so lucky to have you Claire"

Finally, I spit it all out. I finally confessed my feelings to her. Well, as expected I didn't have receive a respond because she's peacefully sleeping. At least I told her what I feel.

Finally the doctor came out from the ER. I wake Claire and told her that the doctor is here.

" are you the family of Mr. Han?" the doctor asked

" ne, I'm his daughter" Claire simply answered

I can see her hands shaking. I think she's nervous. I let my hand twine to her's. She turned to me and I smiled at her.

"don't worry everything will be alright"

She nodded and planted a smile on her face.

"the operation is successful Ms.Han" the doctor stated

Claire and I can't believe what we just heard. The operation is a total success. Suddenly Claire's mom walks towards us. Claire ran to her and hugged her tightly. She told to her mom what the doctor said. Her mom start to shed tears. I'm happy for them.

Claire's POV

When the doctor told us that the operation was successful I couldn't help myself from being too emotional. I cried a lot that day. I'm so happy that my dad is okay now. I almost gave up but then because of Junhong things for me got easy. I'm thankful to have him.

----

A/N: Yey! Finally! Junhong confessed his true feelings for Claire. But how about Claire? Will Claire also feel the same? Let's all find out to the upcoming chapters. BTW thank you for all my lovelies who always support this fanfic. Please keep voting and sharing your thoughts about the story :3

'3'

florist