4D's Box

The Green Giftbox
 
  • leader.jpg
  • KIM HYUN JOONG

 

hopelesswriter

1. What do you like about Hyunjoong?
His frankness I guess. Although it could also serve as a disadvantage at some point, but I guess it's kind of cool for him to not sugarcoat words and tell it like it is. Also, SS501 is known for being very well mannered and take care of their fans, not letting their fans engaging in nasty stupid acts or being delusional or waste money on them. Very few groups have this charm, I guess, a good leadership could lead to this. Even if Hyunjoong doesn't charges himself forward as strong leader type(at least not the way i see it), but he has the qualities not many leaders have.

2. What's your favourite moment/quote from Hyunjoong?

Well, these two things...

"It’s not for Triple S to protect us, it is us protecting Triple S." - don't we all love that one? xD

When someone asked Leader what they wanted as gifts form fans he went
out to say "The things that we need, fans do not need to buy for us
because we will buy it ourselves."
(claiming that fans do not need to
spend too much money for material things for the boys.)

for more: http://onlykimhyunjoong.blogspot.com/p/khj-quotable-quotes.html

 

“Young Saeng’s personality and mine are totally different. Our way of thinking is also totally different.

Because two people totally different are more compatible… Young Saeng and I aren’t awkward. (awkwardness exploding)”

— Kim Hyun Joong (eventhough he's talking bout youngsaeng...can you see his paboness? lol)

 

“Hyun Joong hyungie, anywhere he is, he can sleep well. We could be at a music show with loud music everywhere while he sleeps in the back. And it’s really fast. He’ll say “I’m going to sleep” and he’ll fall asleep. I really envy that part of him.”

— Park Jung Min

 

“Hyun Joong hyung listens to music so loud that the neighbors are telling us to move out.”

— Kim Kyu Jong

 

“Hyun Joong hyung is totally a real man. He is very generous, easy to get along, and dependable. Sometimes, he would hide and cry secretly at night. He won’t tell others when he is sad about something. He’ll bear the sadness himself. He has a strong personality (he will not fall).”

— Kim Kyu Jong


3. Is there a time you ever felt bad/ashamed/sad for Hyunjoong?
I guess, when he's blamed for SS501 'breakup' (ok before you jump on my choice of words, I'm sorry i'm not the fangirly sugarcoating type...i didn't say they disband...so ) and whenever his acting is criticized. Although I can't really defend him much either, let's say i'm neutral and have no opinion on the matter.

 

4. What's your first impression of Hyunjoong? Did it change afterwards?
He's...popular. Way too popular. That's my first impression. He's the only one I knew from SS501, and I didn't like SS501 because they sounded too popular and I don't like anything too popular. But Hyunjoong's overpopularity that didn't balance out with the other members made me grew interest for other members lol. I think my impression on Hyunjoong changed when I read articles of what he did and said, his stand when it comes to fans and stuffs. And also, him being in We Got Married. Many were against idol in the show back then, and Hyunjoong was the first second generation idol to enter it. Seeing the hate on him before the show even started, I decided to be his supporter and watch it for him, and spread the words if it satisfied me, and indeed, him and his partner Hwangbo, became my all time favourite WGM couple I guess. Although Hwangbo contributed a lot in making that happen. Hyunjoong wasn't bad. Seeing him killing mosquitoes, making peanut necklace and goes out to buy medicine for his wife were great moments that show how he cherishes little things rather than grand gestures.

watch this and forget all other cheesy lame couples cuz this is just ahdbshfbsdfn


5. Describe Hyunjoong in Five Words/Adjectives and your reasoning.
Blunt - cuz he's just blunt in the blur way and also straightforward way.
Sleepyhead - cuz he's always sleepy?
Popular - self explanatory.
Random - isn't he random? xD
Cool - well, he's a cool leader. 


6. What do you think of Hyunjoong's solo career? How much has he changed from his earlier SS501 days?

Honestly, i'm not a big fan of his solo music career, since his music/image/voice is probably just not my style and I don't really follow his kdrama career either so it's not fair for me to say much but I always thought he's one of the weaker vocals in the group. I guess his journey as solo singer allows him to improve on that and prove that he can be awesome musician and share his music with people?

 

7. What's your favourite solo song/performance from Hyunjoong and why?
Since I don't watch that many Hyunjoong's solo or listen to his music much, it's hard for me to choose...i guess...

^ i don't really like this tbh but to give you more choices...xD


8. If you can request three wishes from Hyunjoong, what would it be?

i. Please stop saying SS501 reunion as a group is impossible. I know you're honest and whatnot, but I can see how other members want it so bad. Where there's a will there's a way you know.

ii. Well, it'd be nice to have JoongBo reunion even in just random show. Since I'm a fan of this We Got Married pair. And well, Season 1 couples. Well, maybe you already have a real girlfriend anyway, so yeah.

iii. Be happy and do the music you love and whatever you love and thankyu for being SS501 awesome leader and leading the kids well.

 

 

Mahwiii's corner

1.    What do you like about Hyunjoong?

His randomness and his leading for SS501, how he handled being their leader for 5 years and how he has tried hard to protect them. People may think a leader is just a name. Maybe it’s true to some groups but there are other groups that the leaders leave an impact on the members. And SS501 is one of these groups.

2. What's your favourite moment/quote from Hyunjoong?

His laugh is addicting isn’t it? >.<

XDD idk this doesn’t count as a moment but who cares xD

  • When asked how to help women protect themselves from ual predators, Kim Hyun Joong had a very simple but strong answer. “It’s the men who need to come to their senses.”
  • “I’ve told you before, but I will enjoy the stage now. The rookie award may only come once, but I believe that if we try our best, we will be able to earn an even bigger award later one. Honestly, if you say an award is important, it’s important. But more than an award, I believe that the fun of seeing SS501 on stage, to play, enjoy, and laughter is much more important.”
  • When he found out that voting costs money he asked fans to just enjoy their shows… he didn’t mind not winning
  •  
  • “Hyun Joong hyung is totally a real man. He is very generous, easy to get along, and dependable. Sometimes, he would hide and cry secretly at night. He won’t tell others when he is sad about something. He’ll bear the sadness himself. He has a strong personality (he will not fall).”
  • — Kim Kyu Jong

 

 

3. Is there a time you ever felt bad/ashamed/sad for Hyunjoong?

  • I felt bad when in BOF he lost her… though it doesn’t count right? I need more moments…
  • In x-concert, of course… he seemed like he had great responsibilities and he couldn’t even cry… he had to be strong for s being the oldest and such…

…. >.<

4. What's your first impression of Hyunjoong? Did it change afterwards?

  • Out of all SS members I saw him first and to be honest it was cause of him that I turned to SS501 too ^-^
  • Like most people I knew about him from BOF, and liked him a lot (cause I have a thing for the second main) and so… I just decided to see his group… the first thing I found was Thank you for waking me up and that’s how I fell for kyujong first XD
  • Then after that I checked their songs and such… and became a green pea (coughs) I mean a Triple S.
  • Thank you hyunjoong for brining me to SS501 green world <3

 

5. Describe Hyunjoong in Five Words/Adjectives and your reasoning.

  • Random – everyone knows our random leader and love him for his randomness <3
  • Talks before thinking – explains it self… XD
  • Great Leader – he lead ss501 amazingly
  • Hard to wake up – I really love how they try to wake him up in the show XD
    • “Hyun Joong hyungie, anywhere he is, he can sleep well. We could be at a music show with loud music everywhere while he sleeps in the back. And it’s really fast. He’ll say “I’m going to sleep” and he’ll fall asleep. I really envy that part of him.”
    • — Park Jung Min (Star Golden Bell)
  • Unique – cause come on he is unique XD
  •  

6. What do you think of Hyunjoong's solo career? How much has he changed from his earlier SS501 days?

  • I think he changed a lot, maybe because he no longer has kids (members) to look after? But he seems… more free… more… hyunjoong-ish though he is still our random leader that trait won’t ever change I guess.
  • I’m bad at thinking of the career thingy Idk how to answer it but I will try… he started acting more but… to be honest I havn’t watched his latest drama because people said it isn’t good and I don’t want to ruin my image of him as the good actor he is so I don’t know really

 

7. What's your favourite solo song/performance from Hyunjoong and why?

 

8. If you can request three wishes from Hyunjoong, what would it be?

  • 1. Stay strong!
  • 2. Get SS501 members together once again before jungmin and hyungjun leave for military
  • 3. Teach me how to be random please xD (punched)