What's a kiss to you?

Every Kiss

"See you later Hyung!" Junsu winked as he left the studio.

Yoochun sat beside his favorite staff member as Junsu walked out the door.

"So, how were the shots Yumi?" he asked.

"Fantastic..." she replied as she scrolled through the pictures.

"You don't seem like you're enjoying them."

She looked at him and waved her hands in front of him, "N-no, I am! I just... I'm a little... It's nothing, the pictures are great. You look hot. Wait, what am I saying? The three of you look hot. Wait, No. That's not what I meant, but it doesn't mean that I don't think you're... okay I'm gonna shut up now."

She turned to the computer screen again and Yoochun released his signature laugh.

"Yaah, don't make fun of me..." she blushed and pouted.

His heart skipped a beat, bringing his laughter to a halt. He's been crazy about this girl for weeks, why couldn't he just tell her.

He coughed lightly as his cheeks turned a slight shade of pink.

"Anything bothering you Yumi-sshi?" he asked her, laying his hand on the back of her chair and pushing it to make it rotate and for her to face him.

He miscalculated his action and their faces were centimeters apart.

Both jolted backward as they realized the closure.

"Uh... err... You know you can tell me anything." Yoochun coughed again. "we're friends after all"

"Y-you swear not to laugh at me?" she faced him again.

"With all my heart." he replied.

She explained to him about watching a chick-flick with other female staff members and afterwards they went to eat. As they were eating they began discussing kisses.

"And besides the one on the cheek and a quick peck, I've never experienced anything else." she explained, her face revealing her embarrasment of her confession.

"You've never had a boyfriend?"

"I have! It's just that... I get so busy and time and lack of it and... aish" she shook her head. "stupid, stupid, stupid! I'm so stu-"

Yoochun's lips clashed with hers interrupting her sentence. ' I've always wanted to do that' he thought

As he pulled back he saw her eyes widened, exposing utter shock.

He laughed again.

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" she yelled, her cheeks red as  tomatoe.

He smirked, "that's what you call the 'shut up' kiss"

"What?"

"Did my kiss make you deaf or something?"

"N-No... you just-"

He pulled her hand up to his lips, "that, is a sign of respect."

He pulled her face towards him, turned it sidewise and kissed her cheek, "that's familiarity."

He made her face down, "this," he kissed her forehead, "is an i'm-always-here-for-you kiss."

He lifted her chin and looked into her eyes.

"And this, is a confession." he spoke before letting his lips meet with hers.

Her hand reached up to his hand holding her chin. She held it and they slowly separated.

"Yoochun-ah..." she spoke softly.

"I liked you since day one, I can't stop thinking about you, I can't-" he was interrupted by the same motion he did earlier.

"And that's called a 'I-like-you-too-you-don't-have-to-explain-anything' kiss." she giggled.

[end]

AND THAT ladies and gentlemen,

is the product of my boredom.

I got the inspiration from Giruff's comment on my wall xD

HI GIRUFF THIS IS YOUR FAULT so it's dedicated to you hahahah

I hope you enjoyed reading that!