You Are My Oppa?!

You Are My Only One

 

"Excuse me..", you trailed off mid-sentence when all eyes were you. Clearing off your throat, you just ignored the rest and looked straight to the cameraman, "Is that camera running?"

The cameraman shook his camera up and down and you began to wonder if that was a yes.

"Well, that was awkward," you muttered under your breath as you looked into your surroundings. Besides you and the cameraman, there were several others behind the camera in that small living room you're in but you had never asked who they were supposed to be but only made a guess that they might be new actors and actresses like you.

"Excuse me..", you started again as a drop of sweat went down from your forehead the moment all of their eyes were you again, "if the camera is already running, why aren't we starting what we are supposed to do then?"

Like as if on cue, the door to the small apartment opened as Jong PD stepped in with a wide smile as he invited in five other guys that had their faces hidden with the hoodies they were wearing, all either black and/or white.

"Interesting," you mumbled under your breath when one by one went in and stood behind Jong PD like soldiers ready to take orders.

"Did you said something?" Jong PD asked and you hastily shook your head as you bowed and greeted him. "Well, Seo Min Ji-sshi, you're rather early."

"Seo Min Ji?" you repeated him questioningly until you remembered that was your given name when you're on camera. "A-ah, y-yes, I wouldn't want to be late for the first day."

"Quite excited for today, I see." He let out a loud laugh and you can't help but faked a laugh along with him. "Well, now let's get straight to the point, don't we? Guys, let me introduce you to Seo Min Ji-sshi."

Automatically, all five of them stepped up and bowed and greeted you at the same time and you stuttered back a reply, surprised by their sudden movement that was different from their soldier-like entrance earlier.

"What are you waiting for guys? Introduce yourselves to her and open up your hoodies while you do so please."

Immediately, one by one began to take off their hoodies as they said out their names.

"I'm the leader, Jinyoung."

"I'm in charge of vocals and rap, Shinwoo."

"I'm the rapper, Baro."

"I'm the main vocal, Sandeul."

"I'm the maknae, Gongchan."

All of them has sweet big smiles on them and excitedly, they bowed down and greet at different timings. Jong PD shook his head at their antics as he folded his arms, faking a stern front.

"Did you all forget your own greeting?"

In an instant, all of them bowed down again and this time in unison, shouted, "Let's fly, B1A4! Annyoung, we are B1A4!"

You were startled by their loud voices and you instinctively took a step back as you looked at them one by one with a timid smile.

"Well, Min Ji-sshi, you do know them right?" Jong PD placed a hand on your shoulders as he pulled you closer to the five guys that clearly wait expectantly for your answer.

"A-Ah, yes. Yes, I do know them. You guys are the one that appeared in the manhwa first before debuting, right?"

Excitedly, Gongchan nodded enthusiastically as he thanked you for knowing them. Awkwardly, you just nodded and looked at the PD confusingly.

"Don't give me that look Min Ji-sshi. I know what's on your mind now and I will actually get to that now." He gave a satisfying nod before pushing you even closer to the five guys. "So since you all had gotten yourself acquainted, let me introduce you guys with more in depth."

You just lifted your brows even higher and folded your arms albeit knowing it would come off rude as you still can't grasp with what he was getting at.

"Now, guys, let me introduce you to Min Ji-sshi, your new little sister and Min Ji-sshi, these are your big brothers so please be good to them while I leave you alone in their hands, okay?"

"Wait, what? Oppas? Leave me in their hands" You inquired, slowly saying out the words.

Jong PD nodded as he patted your head and then your back as he made his way towards the door. Looking at the five guys that were still standing in front of you awkwardly, you hastily pushed them aside as you chased Jong PD out of the small apartment.

"Jong PD! What do you mean that they are my oppas? Furthermore, they are practically strangers to me, what do you mean to leave me alone here in their hands?" You asked the moment you caught him by his sleeves.

"It meant what it is. All of you are virtual families appointed to take care of one another. This is a reality variety show and B1A4 along with you are the stars of the show. So by that, it means, you have to stay with them and be the cute little sister that you are." He answered matter-of-factly and you can't help but let out a puff of disbelief.

"This is not what I expected it to be. I'm not supposed to be a dongsaeng of five strangers and I'm definitely not going to stay here with them!"

"It was clearly stated in your contract that you had signed up for this for a year. Don't blame me for your carelessness of over-reading the written contract. Now, before I do anything such as halting your pay, I would appreciate it if you would get back inside with the filming. Besides, just to remind you, you aren't practically alone. There's the cameraman and a few other film crews with you."

"But--"

"I suggest you to reread the contract again when you have your break. In the meantime, I want you to act as naturally as possible. Be yourself around them and the camera until I asked you otherwise, now please, get back inside."

Forcefully but gently, he pushed you inside the open door as you stumbled in. You didn't really saw this coming but you should have been if you hadn't signed the contract in a rush and read the contract carefully but seeing you had no other choice but to carry on with it, you looked around the living room to see it empty. Slowly trudging to the middle of the room, you heard a muffled noise from a room that was nearest to the kitchen. Figuring out that they would all be in there, you took in a deep breath, trying to embrace all the possible atrocity of having a big brother again and creaked opened the door slowly and silently.

~~~~~~

A/N: Uwah.. Sorry for the late update. It was already inside here ready to be updated but suddenly, I just had to accidentally press the 'delete' button. Really sorry for the delay and I promised the next chapter should be posted soon enough. Anyway, did you guys listened to the 'It B1A4' already? Seriously, I kept replaying it, it's a wonder my replay button didn't broke. And JInyoungie look exceptionally cute in the 'Beautiful Target' MV. Really hope they would get in the top charts soon. BANAs, please show them even more support and help them win!

Of course, do show me some support as well by subscribing and commenting this fanfiction of mine. I would gladly appreciate it and I'm sure B1A4 will too! BANAs & B1A4, Hwaiting~!