Chapter 2

3 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Old Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npttud7NkL0

Sora bumped onto a guy. She managed to save herself from falling down but the cup of drink spilled onto the guy's shirt. Sora looked up and the guy who she bumped into glared at her. 

"I-im soo sorry" Sora immediately took a few napkins and wiped the guy's shirt.

The guy harshly pushed Sora's had away and took the napkin away from her. He had sharp features and Sora could not help but to stare. He wiped his shirt that was dripping wet. Their eyes met for a moment and he walked away, towards the rowdy group of boys. 

"Yo Sehun! We're did you go? We were waiting for you,"

"Nothing. Had an urgent meeting with my dad."Sehun said while mantaining his poker face.

Sora stood rooted to the ground, shocked on what had happened. She was about to take a mop when her phone suddenly rang. She fished out her phone from her pocket and saw an unknown number calling her.

"HI. Is this Park Sora?"

Sora answered the man over the line. Over the years, she had never received a call from someone ever since her parents died from a car accident. She had no one by her side since then. Lonely every single day, month and year. 

"Hello Sora. Im Mr Oh, Mr Park's friend. Can i meet you today? I have something important to discuss with you."

"Sure Mr Oh but im working right now. Oh alright thank you." She hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter