Chapter 1

3 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every Rose Has Its Thorns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff_SuAzll90

It's another normal day for her again. Doing her normal routine bores her soo much right now. She graduated from school last year which leads her to have nothing to do everyday. She got off her bed and took her pills to reduce the pain she felt on her chest that she felt since hours ago. 

*23rd May..I need to get a job or i won't be able to pay the bills..*

Sora quickly took a bath and got ready to go out. Grabbing her bag, she put on her sneakers and went out. She walked by the shops on the streets for hours and finally saw what she was looking for. There was a cafe with a 'Waiter/Waitress Wanted' sign on it. She pushed open the door and approached the cashier.

"Oh Hi mam! What would you like for today?"

"I saw the sign outside. Do you still need a waiter?" Sora said, biting her lips. She was desperate for a job.

"Oh! Hold on mam. XIUMINNN! WE FOUND ONE!"

After a minute of waiting behind the counter, a cute guy which perhaps is Xiumin came out of the storage while holding a few papers on his hand.

"Hi! Im Xiumin, the owner of the cafe. So you're interested to work here?" The guy said. Sora nodded her head slowly. "Great! Please fill up this form and you can start working this week!" He chirped happily. 

"C-can i start working today?" Sora stuttered. She thought that she sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter