Lost In Stereo

Lost In Stereo

Hoya kept throwing rocks at the window on the second floor. The window to Sungjong's room.

"Yaaaah, Sungjong! It's cold out here! Let me in!" The window had opened and Hoya had already flung the rock and was currently heading straight towards Sungjong's face. Fortunately, Sungjong dodged out of the way.

"Oh my god, Hoya. I could've died. Thank you." He rolled his eyes and went downstairs to open the door for his boyfriend. Sungjong opened the door and was greeted with a grinning Hoya.

"Hey baby, you look so y right now when you're glaring at me." Hoya reached out to hug Sungjong, but he ducked and walked back inside his house.

"No. No touching me. Not until I'm done being mad." The younger pouted and went upstairs. Hoya closed his frontdoor and ran after Sungjong.

"Yaaah! I'm sorry. You're so y when you're mad. Hahaha!" Hoya finally caught Sungjong and backhugged him.

"Right. Anyways, want to help me fold some origami? Before I was so nearly hit in the face with a flying object." Sungjong held out a colorful paper in front of him. Hoya took it and started folding.

Sungjong stared in awe as he watched his boyfriend making many creases and folds and when Hoya finished, he held it up for Sungjong to see.

"Waaah! How did you do that?! Without using a book? That's so cool!" Hoya smiled and handed the folded paper heart to Sungjong.

"I can keep it?" Sungjong asked as he turned the heart over.

"Baby, you already have my heart." Hoya grinned, while Sungjong gave a blank expression.

"How long have you been hanging out with Woohyun? You're almost as greasy as him.... or worse, I'm not sure..." Sungjong shook his head in disbelief.

Hoya just shrugged and laid down on the bed. Hoya looked around Sungjong's room and smiled. The walls were a pale yellow color, a few Kara, F(x), and G.Na posters hanging here and there. On one side of the room, he had a keyboard and a bunch of his random art hanging and lying around. Another corner, he had a bookshelf filled with books and other random keepsakes. Like a tiny teddy bear, Hoya had worked endlessly trying to sew which caused him to prick himself on more than one occasion. A jar filled with paperstars so that Sungjong could make a 'wish.' And then he had a bed which Hoya was laying down on and then a typical desk of a student. Pencils, paper, a dictionary, a lamp. Ehh.

Hoya found a hackeysack and was now tossing it into the air.

"Hey Sungjong...." Hoya stopped throwing the hackeysack and turned to face Sungjong.

"Hmm." Sungjong was still folding, but acknowledged the other.

"I love you." Sungjong started choking, and instantly Hoya got up and patted him on the back.

"D-don't say stuff like that without a warning, sheesh." Hoya tilted his head cutely.

"How can I give you a warning? 'Oh hey, I'm just gonna tell you that I love so prepare yourself, okay?'. Hoya rolled his eyes and rested his chin on Sungjong's shoulder.

"Whatever. Are you sleeping over again? My mom said she's going to make fried chicken." Sungjong offered.

"Sure, why not. Are my spare clothes still where I left them?" Sungjong nodded and jerked his thumbs toward his closet.

"Thanks."

This was typical. Both Sungjong and Hoya's parents knew they were dating. They slept at each other's houses so often, they kept spare clothes there. At first, their parents were against them sleeping over each others houses, but they gave in when Sungjong gave his pouty lips. Besides, even when they were little kids, they'd sleep over at each other's house. The only rule was that they can't have . At least, if someone was in the house. If they were alone, then sure, they could have .

Hoya quickly changed into his gray sweatpants and black wifebeater. Sungjong stared at Hoya and pointed.

"I know I'm y, you don't have to say anything." Hoya teased.

"Actually... i was going to ask if you could put on a t-shirt over that wifebeater. You know how my mom feels about that, more clothes means less likely to have . Blahblahblah." Sungjong waved his his finger as if to say 'whoop-dee-doo'.

"You know.... all this keeping away from us just makes me want you more." Hoya confessed and looked at Sungjong with an innocent face.

"Mhm. Keep telling yourself that." Hoya pouted and pulled Sungjong over to the bed, which ended up with him falling on top of him.

"Ooooh, jong, I like this side of you." Sungjong kept hitting Hoya's chest, until he got lazy and stopped.

"Are you done now?"

"Nope." Hoya grabbed Sungjong's face and kissed him. Sungjong was struggling at first, but gave in. He also fought Hoya in a battle of tongue, but he let him win. Although, he would never tell Hoya that.

The door to Sungjong's room opened and his older brother nearly gagged at the sight.

"If you guys are done eating each other's faces, dinner's ready. You're sleeping over, Hoya? Okay." Sungyeol ducked when Hoya threw a pillow at them.

"Yah! Hyung, don't come into my room like that!" Sungjong yelled, then buried his now red face into Hoya's shoulder.

"... Bahahah! Then you guys shouldn't leave the door unlocked or if it is, don't go making out. Sheesh...." Sungyeol walked away.

"I guess we should eat then." Hoya said and got up, dragging Sungjong along with him.

Sungjong's mom greeted him like always. Sungjong's mom loved Hoya like her own son.

"Ehh.... Woohyun hyung, what're you doing here?" Sungjong asked when he noticed him sitting at the table next to Sungyeol.

"Sungyeol invited me over." Woohyun grinned and obviously was implying that they did the nasty as well.

"Okay..." Hoya made a gagging face and Sungjong giggled at the expression.

"Fried chicken, anyone!" Sungjong and Sungyeol's mother came in with a huge platter of fried chicken. The boys were drooling over the smell.

"Dig in, boys!" Their mother placed the platter on the table and everyone immediately started eating.

"Oh god, this is so good." Woohyun praised.

"Mmmmm, it's so .... it's so.... mmmmm." Sungjong was in heaven, his favorite food right in front of him.

"Geez, Sungjong, slow down." Hoya poked Sungjong's tummy. He pushed Hoya's hand away and glared.

"Don't touch there.... it's sensitive." Sungjong patted his tummy and continued eating. Hoya laughed at his adorable boyfriend.

After dinner, Sungjong and Hoya offered to wash the dishes, but Sungjong's mom just told them she'd take care of it. They were currently in Sungjong's room again and just laying on the bed, cuddling and talking. The stereo was on low volume, but they could still hear the music. Sungjong had his head on Hoya's arm since he offered. At first, Sungjong didn't want to because he thought Hoya's arm would feel uncomfortable after awhile.

"You smell really good..." Hoya had his arms around the younger and laughed.

"Thank you. It's my new shampoo." The younger rolled his eyes and smiled.

"I love you~" The older of the two said in sing-song voice.

"You tell me that all the time. You always seem happy to say it." Sungjong pinched Hoya's nose.

"That's because I do love you! And I know you love me too, you just show it in a different way." Hoya winked and waggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Sungjong blushed and covered his face, "Nooo, don't make lies about me!"

Hoya didn't say anything and just stared straight into Sungjong's eyes. The younger stared back and slowly leaned in to kiss him. Loving and passionate, the two in each other's arms, whispering words of endearment and love. Ignoring the world around them, getting lost in the stereo.