Warm and Fuzzy

Warm and Fuzzy

There's only one sort of exercise Kibum enjoys, and he only likes to do it with one person, and one person only. It's the sort of exercise that can happen anywhere, as long as Kibum is up to it, but he likes it best when it ends on the bed. Kibum thinks it's the best exercise in the world. Minho (the person he likes to do it with) might disagree since there's running and soccer and whatever rubbish he does in the gym, but Kibum knows it shouldn’t be too hard to convince Minho that is definitely up there on the list. Let's face it, besides the fact that burns calories, it also connects you to the person you love on a whole new level, and leaves you not only contented but also in a complete state of bliss. Of course, that is only if the is good. Kibum doesn’t have to worry about that though, since with Minho is always good. Kibum concludes that there's nothing better than trying to catch his breath as he lies next to Minho on a comfy mattress, blissed out and all ready to enjoy the moment after with his favourite person. The moments after are indescribable and probably the only thing that can top the actual . Kibum lives for those moments. And now would be a perfect example.

Kibum is lying next to Minho, both of them , all clean and comfortable in Minho’s bed after a long time in the shower. As if one round in the living room isn't enough, they just had to go another round in the bathroom. Even after all that, Minho still hasn’t had enough of Kibum as he continues stealing kisses from him every now and then. Kibum is far from feeling bothered though. He likes being spoiled, pampered, and loved by Minho. He loves knowing that Minho can never get enough of him. It makes him feel safe that Minho will never break his heart that already belongs to him. Kibum has never been happier. He’s thankful that Minho is this attached to him but obviously, it can’t be all that perfect. Sometimes, his boyfriend can be infuriatingly annoying… especially when he doesn't want to let him go.

Like now, Kibum is trying so hard to get just one single piece of clothing from Minho so he can get out of the bedroom and grab a drink from the kitchen but Minho has all of his clothes in his hands. They've been at it for almost ten minutes – Kibum trying to snatch his clothes back and Minho making sure everything is out of his reach. When Kibum finally gives up on getting his own clothes back and tries to wear Minho's clothes instead or at least get something to cover himself up (like the sheets or a towel), Minho just does everything he can to stop Kibum from getting dressed. This includes clinging on to him and throwing all the clothes to the far side of the room just to keep Kibum in bed with him.

“Come on, Min, just give me something to wear!” Kibum huffs, defeated, as Minho pins him to the bed.

“Nope, you're not leaving this room.” Above him, Minho smirks.

Kibum wriggles around, “But I need a drink desperately...”

“Are you that thirsty?” Minho narrows his eyes.

“Yes.” Kibum shakes his wrists in an attempt to break free from his boyfriend.

“Fine,” Minho releases his hold on Kibum and rolls over to the other side of the bed, reluctantly passing Kibum nothing more than his boxers and jeans, “I'll give you five minutes.”

“What? Will you die without me by your side for just five minutes?” Kibum scoffs as he takes his clothes and puts on his boxers first.

Minho is just about to answer when Kibum raises a hand and stops him.

“Don't answer that.” Kibum says as he then wears his jeans and looks back at his boyfriend when he's done, “Need anything from the kitchen?”

“No thanks.” Minho shakes his head, reaching out to grab his phone and check the time, “Your five minutes start now, Bum.”

Kibum’s eyes widen, “Are you serious?”

“4 minutes 53 seconds... 4 minutes 52 seconds...”

Kibum is torn between laughing and groaning when he stands up and makes his way out of the room.

“Alright alright, I’ll be back soon.” Kibum is more than defeated when he leaves the room but there’s a definite smile on his face.

 

As he steps into the kitchen, Kibum decides to make himself a cup of hot tea. He turns on the kettle and starts boiling water. It's slightly past 1am and the weather is colder than Kibum expects. Outside of Minho's room, the windows are left open and Kibum can tell that it is about to rain. When the wind blows, Kibum can't resist a shiver as he waits in the kitchen for the water to boil. Being topless on such a night is not a good idea at all. Kibum really can’t afford to catch a cold and so, he calls for his boyfriend.

“Minho!”

“Yeah?” Comes Minho’s muffled reply from the bedroom.

“Can you get me a shirt- no actually, a sweater? It’s really cold out here!” Kibum shouts back as he goes about getting a mug, choosing the type of tea and then placing the tea bag inside.

“Alright!”

It only takes less than a minute for Minho to join him in the kitchen with a pale pink oversized sweater in his hands.

“Here you go.” Minho says as he passes Kibum the sweater distractedly, more interested in finding out what Kibum is drinking so he can decide if he wants a cup too.

“If I wasn’t this cold, I’d give you a lecture on fashion choices…” Kibum mutters as he takes the sweater, rolls it up just enough to get his hands through the sleeves first before he pulls the rest of the cloth down his body.

But something in between goes wrong when Kibum can’t seem to get his head through the neckline. In fact, he finds himself stuck midway, the collar caught around his forehead but most of the sweater already covering his upper body. He struggles for a short moment, arms flailing in the air, as he stretches the material and tries to pull the sweater down but to no avail.

“Minho…” Kibum’s voice is muffled by the sweater as he calls for help, “Pull it down for me.”

“Are you stuck?” Minho asks, amused.

“What do you think, idiot?” Kibum groans, his patience lost since it seems like he’s trapped in this awkward position with the sweater, “Hurry up!”

Minho smirks, but of course, Kibum doesn’t see. The next thing he knows, Minho is lifting up the hem of the sweater and in a split second, ends up under the sweater with him, their faces millimetres apart and the sweater riding up his body.

“What are you doing?!” Kibum gasps, instinctively moving back and stretching the sweater even more.

With one hand on Kibum’s back, Minho rests his other hand just above the curve of Kibum’s and brings his boyfriend back towards him, leaving no space between their bodies.

“You said you’re cold?” Leaning his forehead against Kibum’s, Minho smiles, “Well, I’m warming you up.”

Before Kibum can figure out what Minho is saying, his brain ceases to function when Minho’s lips are suddenly on his, kissing him slowly and gently. With Minho kissing him just the way he likes, Kibum can’t help but give in. He naturally responds to Minho’s kisses, deepening the kiss, as he raises his arms and rests them against Minho’s shoulders.

At the back of his mind, Kibum knows the kettle has already automatically switched off, hot water ready for use, but he thinks the cup of tea can wait. Right now, he’s warming up for another round of his favourite exercise… but this time, it’s in the kitchen; and well, he probably doesn't need the sweater anymore.