Chapter 1

Out Of My League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What’s a block section?” The smaller out of the two asked while walking.

“I think that means that we’ll be having the same classmates until our last term.” The taller answered.

“Oh. So that means we’re stuck with the same faces until we graduate?” Taeyeon groaned. “Why did they suddenly decided to make the sections block? They could've done it last school year! I mean, we had so many good-looking classmates the last time.”

“There are some cases where you can change your section.” A girl smaller than Taeyeon, butted in making the two girls jump.

“Yah! Don’t do that again!” Yuri whined while Sunny smiled sheepishly.

“Sorry.” Sunny smiled cutely. “As I was saying, on the enrollment before the incoming term, you can choose your section on a certain subject. But if you do that, you will probably be an irregular student.” Sunny explains.

“Oh. That reminds me! Have you enrolled already?” Taeyeon said while talking a seat.

“Ofcourse. That’s why I’m here idiot.”

“Yah!”

“So what’s your section?” Yuri asked.

“I’m going to be in...” Sunny opened the envelope in her hand in peek at her registration form. “Block 2B.”

“Really? We’re blockmates then!” Yuri said happily.

“Me too. Do you anyone who’s in our block too?” Taeyeon asked.

 Sunny just shrugged.

 

They parted ways at the entrance since each one has places to go. Taeyeon decided to hang out in Starbucks to kill time since she has nothing to do at home.

Taeyeon ordered a Grande size of Chocolate Chip Cream. She sat on the stool near the glass window. She was busy playing games on her phone when she heard someone talking.

 

“Excuse me.”

Taeyeon heard a familiar voice and paused her game to search for the owner of the voice. Her eyes widen and her body froze at the sight of her crush but quickly regained her composure. She raised her eyebrows at the girl in front of her.

 

“Err. This place is kinda crowded today, so is it okay if I sit with you.” The girl explained.

Taeyeon looked around the cafe and saw that it was indeed crowded.

“Yeah. Sure.”

 

Taeyeon answered flatly and went back on playing the game she was playing a while ago. She may look like she doesn’t care on the outside, but on the inside, she was dying. Hell, who wouldn’t die if your crush is sitting with you on one table.

She heard a soft “Thank you” from the girl infront of her but decided to ignore her.

 

“You..” Taeyeon paused her game again and listened to the girl infront of her. “You look familiar.”

Taeyeon avoided the eyes that were looking deeply in to her. She sipped into her drink to hide her face because she was sure she was blushing. Good thing that the girl infront of her was busy with her thoughts that she didn’t notice the red face of Taeyeon’s.

“Ah!” The girl exclaimed. “You’re from Europa University too, right?”

“\Yeah.” Taeyeon answered shortly.

“Ha! I knew it. I think we’re in the same batch. I saw you with some of my friends. By the way, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter