Chapter 2 : It's for your safety.

Don't make me cry.

  I woke up. I looked down and realised I spent my night with my school uniform. I looked at my alarm clock and it is 6.30 a.m. Guess I have to get ready for the day. Today is Saturday, and it is kind of okay that I don't have to bear the weakness of going to school which is only two blocks from my house. I went to the wasroom to clean my stiff body from yesterday and changed myself to a casual clothing, plain blue t-shirt with shorts. I tied my hair with my other scrunchy and went my brother's bedroom to gather his dirty clothes. I went to my room to get my clothes and stuff them in the washing machine. Bless the creator of the washing machine. After washing the clothes, I went to my brother's bedroom again to tidy up his room. You see, he's on outstation this week, and he left his room untidy so I have to tidy it up for him. After that, I tidy up my room. On my bed, there was a bottle from yesterday that Sungyeol gave to me and I realised that I have to go out with him today. God ! That kid really bothers me out. I sat on my study table's chair. Should I go, or.. Hmm... Neh, nevermind.

  I was in the kitchen cooking lunch for myself until my phone rang from the living room. Aish, who called me in while I was busy?! I picked up the phone while sitting on the couch. "Yeoboseyo?" I voiced. "Hey, didn't we want to go out with me today?". Aish, it was Sungyeol. "I am sorry but I have to look after my uh house," I said. "Do you want me to come over?" he asked. Seriously? "uh, erm," I said. "Okay, I'll come then !" he said. WAIT WHAT?! "B-but, you didn't know where is my house, don't you?" I asked. "Pft, everyone knows, I think," he said. HEH ?!

  I hung up and shooked my head. No, he was joking, right? Heh. I went back to the kitchen to wash the dishes. Sigh, why. I the television to rest my body. Ding Dong, my house bell rang. I stood and walked to the door. Wait. It is Sungyeol. Erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

  "Can we just hang out next time I-" I paused. "I bought lunch," he said. "Well, I cooked lunch," I replied. "Save that for dinner, won't you?" he asked. "Urgh, just come in already," I said. He stepped into my house and his mouth and eyes widens.