Chapter 1 : This kid bothers me so much

Don't make me cry.

  I kicked the stone on the ground. I re-wrap my neck with my scarf. It was a cold day I had to wear my gloves that I bought last winter. I had to wear my leggings inside. Hmm. It is Friday and well, TGIF. I hate school for a long time. I can't stand a day with does shpoo. I don't know, I am not the kind of sociallized people. I entered the school locker hall and it was packed, maybe. I went to my locker quickly. I could feel hatred eyes watching me. Well, yolo. After picking up my book, I went straight to my class, 3A. 

  I went into the class. Noone noticed. Good. I placed my book on my table, and my bag leaned on the wall. I looked at my watch. 7.40, and there was no sign of the teacher. The class was complete with my classmates that didn't even notice me. A senior came in. "Ehem, you guys are so lucky, you class teacher is not here today. She has something to do with her family," he said. Everyone cheered. For me, it's an another boring day. 

  I stared at the windows. The wind was so strong it blew the trees bend. Suddenly, my desk was knocked. I brushed my hair to look who the hell knocked my freaking desk? "Hi," he said. Yes, it is a "he". I didn't say a word, because why now? "I am Sungyeol," he word it out. "Yes, I know," I finally spoke. He took the nearest chair and sat opposite me. I backed. "What do you want?" I asked. "I am curious about you," he answered. Me? Curious about me? What is he saying? "W-why?" I asked. "You know, you always sit at the back of the class, isolated, silent, and people thought you are a ghost or maybe some spirit," he said. Is that true? Well, if it is in that case, that would be great noone even cared. "Then, what do you curioused about?" I asked. "I am curioused on how will you act if you are with a friend, or a company," he said. My eyes wandered to the window. I bit my lip, because I am nervous. I brushed my hair to the back of my ear. His eyes attached to my face. "What do you expect me to do?" I asked. "How about we meet up tomorrow at The Venue Mall?" he asked. I kept my mouth shut. "Well, silent means yes, see you tomorrow !" he said.

My eyes widen. Wait, I didn't even agreed ! Oh god ! Sigh. That is why I don't like the people in this school. 

I laid down my head on my arms and my eyes shut close. 

RINGGGGGG!!!! The ring rang as loud as it could. I didn't realised it was recess now. I forced myself to get up and my eyes hurt. I got up and corrected my tie. Before I went out of my class, I got blocked by Sungyeol. I looked up to his face. He smiled. Urgh, annoyed me that much. "Excuse me, I have to fill stomach with something, or I'll die," I said, sarcasticly. "Don't worry, you won't die," he said, handing me a box of bento from the cafe. "Come on, I bought two of them," he said. He took my hand and sat at my place. He puts the bento boxes on my desk and went to the cupboard to take some newspapers. I just watch him from the distance. He took two papers of newspapers and laid them on my desk. "Wait here," he said. He took something from his pocket and counted them. Guess it was some coins (?). He smiled and hurriedly went out of the class. What was that? I brushed my hair to the back of my ear and opened one of the boxes. It looked delicious. Cafe's bento was the best, actually. But I never agree. I looked at my class, empty, and it was only me, and Sungyeol. He came hurriedly towards me with bottles of beverages from the vending machine downstairs. He sat down infront of me. "Jaa ! Let's eat up !" he said. I took out my scrunchy and tied my hair into a ponytail and started eating. "Wow.." he said. I looked at him. "You looked different when you tie your hair, didn't you?" he said. I got a little bit flattered. I coughed, "No, I am not," I said. 

  After eating, Sungyeol took my box and my bottle to put it out. I got up but he signaled me to sit. I went to the washroom which is next to our class. After washing my hands, I sat at my place back. "You are cold, aren't you?" he asked me. I bit my lip and looked out. "I'll just give you time, because we just met," he said, smiling to me. I untied my hair and put it back on my pocket. Sigh, what was it that he was so curious about. 

  As the teacher was not in, I decided to wander around the school. The school was too busy to realise, some teachers were teaching, some teachers were doing their work in the teachers' room, and some of them hang out with other teachers. Some students were in the class listening to the blabbering of the teacher who is infront of them, some were sleeping and some of them wandered around like me. I kept on walking till I arrived to the park. The park. Known for the people who was so popular. I used to hang out there. Hmm. Now, the popular Kim was not there anymore. And noone actually remembers me. One day I heard some students talking about the "past" me. They taught I have transferred to another school, and they kept talking about me. I was embarrased at that time, but they didn't know that I am still here. So, it is kind of safe. 

I turned away from the park. It hurt alot when I see that park. It scratched me. I am hatred. 

I moved to the locker hall. Sigh, I got blocked so many times at this place. Mostly by boys. Hmm, I don't want to talk about it. It was disturbing. I lower down my head and continue walking. I bumped into a broad chest. Urgh. 

  "Hey pretty lady, haven't seen you here before," he said, with his course sore voice. It is aching just to hear that. "Where are you going, babe? Need company?" he continued. I bit my lip and turned away, but he blocked. "What do you want?" I asked, turning away. "Hey girl, play it easy, won't you?" he took my hand and raised it up. I don't want it to happen, again. My tears fall down.

"LOOK OUT BIG GUY !" a voice came towards us. A pang striked on the bully's head. He bumped down and revealing Sungyeol smiling while holding a baseball bat. 

  The bully knelt down and bumped on the floor infront of me. I looked around and everyone was looking at us. Sungyeol dropped the baseball bat and took my wrist. "Come on, we have so much time left," he said. My eyes were big enough to capture the whole beat scene. It's just that after we ran away from the place, cellphones of the students were ringing all over the place and whispering could be heard everywhere. I am not trying to brag, but we have become the news in this goddamned school. 

  We ran and ran until Sungyeol opened this door. The door led to the rooftop. We climbed the steps and we arrived to the rooftop. Sungyeol lets go of my wrist and went to the back of the door. It was surprisingly nice here. Although the cold wind was blowing, it was fun just to stay here. Sungyeol came with two stacked chairs and pulled out one for me. He threw at me a bottle of apple juice. I sat down and started drinking up the beverage. "We just met, and.." I paused. Sungyeol looked at me. His eyes shone of curiousity. "and what ?" he asked. I brushed my hair to the back of my ear. "Nothing.." I said. "Ah, Kim.. I know about you actually," he spoke. Huh? "About me? What do you mean?" I asked. "You know, about the popular thing, bullied by boys, rejected by girls and you have been so popular until noone liked you," he said. STOP. PLEASE. I got up looking at him in disbelief. "You are blonde in the last two years, right?" he asked. I've had enough. I grabbed his collar, my fist clenched until my veins could be seen. "WHY DO YOU EVEN OPEN UP THIS STORY?! IT HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR YEARS !" I shout. Sungyeol smirked. "STOP OF ALL THIS STUFF !" I shouted. I picked up the bottle and looked at him. I pulled out some money and throw them at him. "Money for the bento just now," I said. Tears rolled down on my cheeks. I ran down and went to my class. I took my bag and ran out from the school. I didn't care, I bumped to whoever on my way. 

  I ran as fast as lightning to my home. It was indeed fast. I entered and locked my door and ran to my room. I laid down on my bed. Thinking about my past life. Oh god.

"Who likes you actually, Kim? Noone does!"

"You are using your popularity just to make people like you, but they were doing the opposite actually, ,"

"You should kill yourself," 

Sigh. Those words used to haunt me went I was 13. Actually, I am not a popular kid afterall. People just made up stories to make me popular. I never liked that life anyway. I was stressed up that I didn't go to school for 3 days, and my brother doesn't even know about it. I was too sad because there was noone who I could rely on. My brother was too focused on his work, he could not even spend any time with me. I don't have any friends. My parents died because of a terrible accident. 

  I made up my mind to become invincible. I put out the dyed hair into my original hair colour, black. I straighten my hair and I look different. I didn't change my name, but noone cared about that. I hugged my pillow and put my face in it. I am seriously hatred.

I hate everyone.

I miss my parents.

My brother.

My cheerful self. 

I hate this.