~*2*~

Contrary

*~*~*~*~*

 

        Suho woke up in the sound of alarm from his phone. The time shows it's 5.30 a.m.. He has to wake up early to catch his flight to Germany since he's continuing his studies. He quickly went to the toilet and get ready. He double - checks his room, see if there's anything unpack or left out. He had breakfast at his house because he knew that food shops at airport always serve the food late and as result, he missed his flight. He had omelette and half-burnt toast since he was in hurry. He went to the airport by a cab that he booked last week. On the way to the airport, he had thought about one person and he afraid to leave that person.

        Kris woke up at 6.56 a.m.. He went to the bathroom and do the same routine as everyone would do on the morning, brushing the teeth. He kept thinking that he forgot something. After he brushed his teeth, he went back to his bed and looked on his phone notification. He had 10 messages from Suho. He completely forgot that Suho is going to Germany for 4 years. Without thinking twice, he quickly grabbed his sweater, still in his pyjamas and straight away to his car. He drives the car at high speed. He got another message from Suho. The message said, "I'll be check-in for boarding in 15 more minutes, Yifan. I thought you promised me to be here right now.". He cursed and kept looking at his watch on his left hand.

        Suho keep looking around and there's no sign of tall giant. He sighed and looked at his ticket. He wanted to rip off the ticket so he couldn't go to Germany. He looks at the watch and it's 5 mintues before he has to check-in for boarding. He still looking around and suddenly, there's a tall guy who wears sweater and pyjamas running towards his direction. It's Kris. Suho smiled brightly when he saw that tall figure coming on his way. Kris went to Suho and panted since he ran all the way from his parking to the boarding gate. "I thought you've already forgot about me", teased Suho. Kris tried to answer but he's still out of breath. Suho pats Kris' back. "I woke up a little bit late, sorry", mublemed Kris. "Sorry? I can't hear you" said Suho. Kris looked at him and piched his waist, "I'm sorry, okay?". Suho answered, "So insincere".Suho looked at the watch, he has 2 more minutes. "Dude, I have to go now",said Suho. "You already going? But I've just arrived", answered Kris in sad tone. "You arrived late and made me wait for a long time." muttered Suho. "Take care of yourself and don't party too much. Don't do stupid things while I'm gone.", said Suho. "I know how to take care of myself, dude. Don't treat me like a baby. If you find any hot girls at Germany, tell me." teased Kris. Suho rolled his eyes. Suho gave his ticket to the guards and waved at Kris for the last time before he go to Germany.

        Kris waited for Suho's flight to depart. He waited at the parking lot as he comstantly looked at the plane. It's a bit sad for Kris to let his one and only best friend leave him for 4 years. Kris could only wait for Suho to come back to Korea or Suho get sick of staying in Germany. While Kris was waiting for the plane to depart, he got a call ffrom his father. "Come to the office quickly!!! Do you kno what it is?! You should be in the office right now! Where are you?!" yelled Kris' father. Kris sighed "I'm on my way there, I'll be there around 30 minutes.". "Where are you?! Why is it 30 minutes?! You're not a teenager anymore! You're a grown man and you won't get any money if you don't work!" yelled his father. Kris cut the dial when his father still nagging at him and realised that he's still in his pyjamas. He went to the driver seat and drive to his house as fast as he could. He felt gulty for not waiting the flight to depart first but he could only let out a sigh.

       Suho searched for his seat in the plane. He glad that he got a window seat. He sat calmly as he looked out the window and searched for Kris' car. He hoped that Kris would wait him until the departure. He constantly looked at the road and see if there's any tall figure to be found. After a while he searched for Kris, the captain announced for the departure. Suho lost his hope. He thought that Kris would waited him but he doesn't. Suho tried to think positive by thinking that Kris has an emergency althought he was deeply sad. Suho closed his eyes and tried to forget his sadness by listening to music and fell asleep after a few minutes later.

 

*~*~*~*~*

Author's word: Hello, sorry for the late update and for keeping you waiting. I have some trouble with the wifi lately and so far, it's already been fixed and work perfectly. My apologies for the delay ;-;