~*1*~

Contrary

*~*~*~*~*

        Today is the last day of school session, the day that Suho and Kris have been waiting for. Also, today is the last time they'll be stepping their feet on the school area because it's their last year in Oknam High School. The day that they're going to do the things that they've planned to do. The school bell has rang, shows that the school session has ended. All the senior student screamed happily. Some of the students cried while hugging eachother, some of them ran happily at the school corridor and some of them couldn't care less about their last school session. Suho and Kris planned to go to Gangnam and go to the club. They've planned this since last month. Kris grabbed Suho as they ran through all the crowds at the corridor. They ran as quick as possible so no one could trace them. They went to the toilet to change their school uniform so no one will know that they're students.

        As they strolled around Gangnam, they went shopping before they go to the club since club only opens at night. They stopped by at well-known coffee shop to take a break after a long day shopping some useless things. Suho saved a seat for Kris while Kris ordered some coffee and pastries to fill up their stomach. Kris came to the table with the coffee and pastries that he had ordered just now. Suho immediately drank his Iced Americano because he was thirsty all the time they went strolling. "What kind of course would you take for your future?", asked Kris as he took a sip of his hot caramel latte. A sudden question that came out from Kris' mouth. Suho choked his own saliva when Kris asked that kind of question. "I might take up course on photography", answered Suho as he wiped his saliva on his shirt. "And, I also might continue my studies in Germany". Kris looked at Suho in disbelief expression. "What? It's not like I'll run away from Korea, Yifan", Suho smirked. "But, that's too far away, Junmyeon", said Kris. "How could you leave your one and only best friend? I thought we're close". Suho laughed, "Dude, if you're willing to pay for my university fees than I'll stay". Kris pinched Suho's waist, it makes Suho screamed and the whole coffee shop could hear it. "Dude, what's with the pinch on the waist? Besides, Korea doesn't have courses for photography." said Suho. "What would you take?" asked Suho since he's curious about the boy with no ambition at all. "I might helping my dad with his modelling agency", answered Kris. "Then, I'll work with you by the time I graduate", said Suho in teasing way. They laughed at eachother and finished their food and coffee since it's getting dark.

        They lined up on the line to the club, they have to stay calm and cool because their bags are filled with school books and school uniform. They afraid that if the security guard check their bags and surely, they'll get kick out of the line. It's their turn to get into the club. Suddenly, the security stops them, "I haven't seen you before", said the guards. "We're just came here today from Busan, ok?", answered Kris. The guards let them go but the guards saw something suspicious. This is the first time they went into the club, together. Kris likes to party but always got busted from his parents. So actually, this is the first time Suho has been into a club. All the y girls, drunk people dancing and some of them vomitting too. Some girls are so wasted and some men take these girls as "advantage". Suho felt so panic because he didn't know what to do in there. Kris guided Suho the pub and offered Suho a liquor but Suho refused to take it. "Come on, man. We've been plannng about this like months ago and now you refuse?" asked Kris and he immediately drank the liquor tha he offered to Suho. Suho became worried when Kris started to get wasted. While Kris danced with the girls in the club, Suho only watched him from afar. After a while they've been in the club, the guards that they saw on the enterace came to Suho. "What's in the bag, kiddo?", asked the guards. "Umm, err... nothing. Just my stuffs", answered Suho. "Don't you think that bag is too big for your 'stuffs'?" the bodyguards chuckled. Out of the blue, Kris grabbed Suho's hand and dragged him out from the club by using the backdoor. They ran away from the club. Suho noticed that the guards chased them from behind. Suho got so panic but Kris kept dragging him until in the middle of nowhere. After running in circles, the guards' figure is nowhere to be seen. They saw a rice roll shop and went in there. They were so exhausted and Kris ordered some foods and drinks. "How come you can stay calm and ordered foods while we just got chased by the guards?!" yelled Suho. "Dude, control you voice. If you take the drink, they won't be suspicious." said Kris. "Anyway, I thought 'someone' promised to drink alchohol after the school years but he won't", said Kris in teasing way. Suho looked at him, "Yah, I'm not ready for these things. It scares me, ok?". "Well, whatever you say. But still, I'm going to enjoy my last school year by eating this rice roll and you won't ruin this again, ok?" said Kris while looking at Suho's eyes. "Ok, I'm sorry because I've ruined everything. Happy?" yelled Suho. Kris judged him, "Stop yelling and eat the rice roll. I'm sorry too because I've forced you to follow me to the club while you were not ready yet." said Kris as he eat the rice roll. "Well, it's a win - win situatin and of course I'll forgive you~" Suho smiled and he eats the rice roll with Kris happily. They laughed at eachother's story and they went back home seperately.

 

*~*~*~*~*

Author's word: Hello, this is my first time writing a fanfiction in continuous chapter (i mean, not one shot). I hope that you like my plotting and I'll try my best to stay update with the story. DO leave comments so that I can improve my ideas and know what've you felt. DO correct me if there's a grammar error (since english is not my native language). Subscribe for more updates on this fanfiction and stay cool and believe in miracle, ok~