four

Graduation Song

Throughout the day, Junmyeon had been practicing non-stop and Minseok was forced to join her. Surprisingly, it went well. Junmyeon didn't mess up all the lyrics like the first time and Minseok could sing and rap smoothly without stuttering. The only thing left is how on earth will Minseok perform smoothly when the real thing comes. It was kind of normal for her, to sing and dance in front of her two best friends. She could do silly things without feeling embarrass (well at least not that much), she could laugh and speak normally without stuttering or hide herself away from the two. She could be her true self.

Sistar’s Ma Boy was bursting loudly from Baekhyun’s room as Minseok’s voice fills in Hyorin’s parts along side with Junmyeon. They’re in their last chorus and both of them decided it would be fair for the two of them sing it together. It was a Saturday afternoon and they don’t have anything to rush around these hours.

The other day, when Junmyeon first told Kyuhyun about their choice of song, the teacher seemed more than happy. “Ma Boy huh? Are you going to dance too? You know, a little excitement wouldn’t be bad for the stage.” The teacher spoke, a playful smirk plastered on his face. After earning a hit from the two teenage girls, Kyuhyun took it as a no. He made a mental note to not tease them again (which he always forgets) becaus it really hurts. (Junnie knows real karate unlike me while Min-unnie is naturally violent, Baekhyun told Kyuhyun).

It’s already pass noon and Baekhyun has vocal lessons to attend. While Minseok and Junmyeon rolls around on her bed –still sweaty and Baekhyun could only cringed at the sight of her precious, precious bed –Baekhyun shoves her phone in to her pocket before heading out towards the door. “I’m going now. Don’t miss me too much.” Baekhyun said, ending with a wink at the end. Minseok scrunches her face in disgust as her response while Junmyeon fake gags. Baekhyun glares at the two. “At least wave me a goodbye. s.” Baekhyun mutters, which the two girls could hear clearly. The two laughs. Baekhyun huffs before exiting the room.

“Good bye Baek! Don’t worry, we will never miss you!” Minseok chirped, waving her hand happily at the girl. Too happy to be exact. Junmyeon nods. “We’ll keep your eye liner nice and warm. Don’t worry!” Junmyeon shouted, earning a “DAMMIT, JUN STAY AWAY FROM MY EYE LINER” from the other. The two laughs as they stumbles back to Baekhyun’s bed.

 

-_-_-_-_

 

“Hyung, I’m hungry.” Sehun said rather flatly, not moving an inch from his step-brother’s comfy matress. “Then eat.” Luhan answered matter-of-factly. Sitting on the floor of his room with a guitar comfortably placed on top of his lap as he strums the strings making a random tune out of boredom. “But I’m hungry.” Sehun huffed.

“Then eat something you pig. You’re always hungry.”

“No i’m not. I’m hungry when i’m bored.”

“No, you’re always hungry.”

“I’m hungry okay? Can you just help me out here?”

“What’s the difference in hungry and hungry?”

“There is certainly a big difference there, mister.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah!”

“Like what?”

“Like –it’s just different okay?”

Luhan rolls his eyes. “Yeah, whatever.” The elder said before resuming his struming. Sehun pouts, clearly not liking this one bit. “Hyung,” Sehun whined and Luhan sighs. “What is it now?”

“I’m hungry.”

“For goodness sakes, just eat something already!”

Sehun stares at his step-brother fo a sec, blinking once –twice with his usual straight face and finally speaks. “There’s rats in the kitchen.” And Luhan groans, thinking whether or not he should kick Sehun out of his room.

 

-_-_-_-_-_

 

School days (unfortunately) comes again and Luhan feels that the school doesn’t really give him much time to enjoy his free days. He had to make breakfast this morning. Two burned out toasts for him and Sehun while he made Ai some scrambled eggs. The eggs look horrible but Ai seemed to enjoy eating it (due the fact she’s been living with Luhan for the passed years with horrible cooking skills and a really low intelegents for kids). Sehun cringed when he saw the “masterpiece” that Luhan had made for him and his step-sister but he eats it anyways (it’s because he felt bad and not because he loves his brother dearly and doesn’t want to see the disappoinment look in his eyes. Nope. Nu uh). Fortunately, Hayoung had already left for work –in a small Chinese restaurant where she can oggles on how handsome Kibum is, one of the waiters in the said restaurant. She works as a waiter.

Luhan have Biology for his first class, which is good because Biology was one of his favorites. The class was already full with students when Luhan walks in. But despite all the ruckus, he could clearly see a certain brunette girl, sitting at the corner of the class scribling something that Luhan isn’t aware of. The girl looks up from her note pad and her eyes immediately met Luhan’s. Luhan eyes widens for a sec before softening and giving the brunette girl a smile which, the girl immediately looks back down with a blush that creeps until her ears. Luhan chuckles. Minseok.

The bell rings and Luhan quickly sits himself. Mr. Cha was always happy to teach his students. The short blonde male tells his students to go to the lab. “We’re going to have a little experiment. I want all of you be in pairs when we arrived. Got it?”

Students packs their books and heads off to the lab. Luhan though, purposely waits. Turning around in his seat, Luhan watches Minseok scribbles on her note pad. It seems the girl is waiting for the class emptied and Luhan only waits for Minseok. A sudden tap on his shoulder caught his attention though. Turning around, a fidgety girl is standing in front of him. Her name is Sura, if he isn’t mistaken. Cute smile, cheerful and really friendly. Not to mention her beautiful yet adorable looks. Sura is the closest girl-friend and Luhan kind of wonders why does she looks so nervous...

“Oh, hey Sura.”

“Hey,” Sura said a little bit nervously and gave the blonde boy a smile. Luhan tilts his head, raising an eyebrow while looking at the girl. “Is there something wrong?” Luhan asked. Sura’s eyes widens a little and she quickly shakes her head. “Ah, no. Uhm, I was just wondering... uhh wanna be partners with me? You know... for the experiment later on...”

“Oh? Why su –“ Luhan stops mid-sentence, glancing back at the brunette girl who was already getting ready to leave. Remembering why he had waited, Luhan turns down his friend’s offer.

“Uhm, sorry Sura. I was thinking of partnering with someone else.” The blonde said sheepishly, giving an apologetic smile at the girl who looked kind of down because of the Chines boy’s answer. Sura kept her smile on though. “Oh, okay.” Sura said. Luhan nods. “Sorry, uhm see you at the lab?”

Sura nods. “yeah see you.”

 

Minseok walks out from the class room hurriedly. The sight of Luhan talking to another girl some what pisses her off. She doesn’t know why though. Minseok sighs. She guesses she’ll just work alone on the experiment thing.

“Hey! Minseok, wait up!”

Minseok eyes widens while her body freezes when she hears someone calling her. And that someone was far from foreign to her. Luhan runs up to her, panting when he finally managed to catch up with the brunette girl. “Hey,”

Minseok turns to her left slightly. Luhan was facing her, panting but a wide smile was plastered on the blonde’s face and their eyes met. Minseok blushes, heart-thumping loudly in her chest and immediately shies away under her bangs. “H-hey.”

“Uhm, Minseok. Do you –Do you have a partner for Bio?”

Minseok blinks, slightly looking up at him through her bangs. She shakes her head. “N-no. I don’t. Why so?” she half-whispered. Luhan scratches the back of his head, looking rather nervous. “Uhm, wanna be partners with me? I mean, you don’t have to if you want to –Why are you laughing?” Luhan said as he watches the brunette’s shoulder vibrates, and indeed, Minseok is laughing. He can barely hear it though, but the curve of her lips that forms a beautiful smile that left Luhan’s heart melting. Minseok rarely smile.

“Sorry,” The girl mumbles. She bites her lower lip, clutching the thick book in her chest before nodding her head. “Sure. I’ll be your partner.” Minseok half-whispered. Luhan almost misses her. A grin burst out from his lips. “Really?”

A nod from the brunette girl was all Luhan needed at the moment. The two of them walks towards the lab with a smile on both of their lips.

Half way there, Luhan suddenly snatches Minseok’s books from her hold. “Wha-“ Minseok watches the boy hold her books, a stupid grin etches on his lips. “Let me carry these for you, okay?” He said with a little wink at the end. Minseok could only blushes.

 

-_-_-_-_

 

“Thanks Prez. I see you tomorrow?” Yifan –the captain of the school’s basket team –said. Junmyeon nods her head. “Yeah, we can talk it out next Thursday, yeah?” Yifan grins, nodding his head before he bids goodbye to the president. Junmyeon sighs heavily when the basket player was out of sight. Right, Sports and Art Day* is coming up and Junmyeon can already feel the headache she’ll be having in a few weeks. She needs to find Yixing. Fast.

Looking around in an attempt on finding Yixing, Junmyeon heave out another sigh before walks out from the council room and goes on a hunt on finding the unicorn boy. She went pass through the club rooms and classes –is that a Canadian Bacon Club written over there? –and finally spotted the unicorn boy. Playing on the school’s gym, dribbling and shooting some scores with the basketball he was holding. Though, she should really focusing on Yixing or how she should’ve call him to come up here but her eyes goes somewhere else,  to a certain boy that what she supposed to be the boy who she hated –at least, that was she thought.

Sehun’s uniform was drenched in sweat, body bending down a bit to guard the other player that is currently holding the ball. His brows were knitted together in concentration, eyes locking on the ball and his fee moves quickly when the player dribbles the ball towards the hoop, making squeaking sounds on the way. Junmyeon was too engrossed watching the boy, she noticed the ball that was flying towards her head.

“Prez, look out!”

Junmyeon turns to look at her side, her face immediately crashes with ball.

There’s nothing but black after that.

 

A/N : Short Chapter, sorry T^T i was taking too long on writing this one so splitted it in half. The other half will be post on the next chapter. Though idk when i will be on my computeragain so be patient alright?

Toodles <3