tiga

Graduation Song

Practice went well between Minseok and Junmyeon. And so do Luhan and Sehun since the two pairs practically live with each other. The girls picked Sistar's Ma Boy for their performance. It was Baekhyun's idea actually and mostly Junmyeon will sing while Minseok sings back up. Though there is one thing they hadn’t figured out...
"Unnie, you know i can't rap! Pleaaase?" Junmyeon pleads, her eyes extra wide making her look more innocent than before. Minseok makes a some kind of strangled noise in the back of as she covers her face with her pink plush pillow. The three girls were in Minseok’s room, clad in their respective PJs as Minseok lies back in her bed while Junmyeon sits cross legged beside the older girl. Baekhyun's too busy playing cookie run in her phone to even care what the two other girls were talking about. "Unnie!" Junmyeon pouts, nudging Minseok's sides making her squirm away because it tickles her. "Please unnie? I at rapping!"
"Well, i at crowds so we're even." Minseok huffs. She really doesn't want this. "I already asked you if you want to change songs. You said no, remember?"
"I didn’t know the song! I don't even know that many songs for goodness sakes!" Minseok whines. "Duh. The only thing you know is BoA's songs and you can't even match her pitch." Baekhyun butts in, putting her phone on Minseok's desk before spins the chair she's sitting on to face her house mates. "I do so match her pitch!"
"Yeah. But it doesn’t matter because can't even sing it in front of everyone." Baekhyun says matter-of-factly. Minseok groans. She's right. "How are you and Luhan-oppa doing though?" Junmyeon suddenly asks, a cheeky smile plastered on her face as she props her arm on her thigh and rests her head on her palm as she examines Minseok's flushed face. "H-huh?" Minseok stutters. "Yeah, Jun said you two were paired up too?" Baekhyun asks, finding it amusing watching her unnie being all shy and embarrassed. "I-i... We haven't t-talk about it yet..." The brunette mumbles. "Ohh." the other two nods but a mischievous smile etched on both of their face. Minseok gulps. That can't be good...
 

-_-_-_


"'My graduation'?" Luhan asks as he reads the sheet that Sehun had gave him. Bold letters that says "My graduation by Bangtan boys" was written in the top center of the page as the rest of the sheet was filled by lyrics that Luhan was unfamiliar with. "What? It suits the event well don't you think?" Sehun says and begins slurping his chocolate flavor bubble tea. The two of them are in Luhan's workplace, a small bubble tea shop that Sehun often goes since he was little. The shop was nearing closing time. There's only two or three customers left plus Sehun that hasn't left the small shop. Luhan puts the sheet down and looks up to the younger boy with a raised brow. "But i thought you weren't into all of this...?"
"I'm not," Sehun says after finishing his drink. He sets the empty cup away before answering the older boy. "I was just bored at that time. I thought I’d might help you a little bit." Sehun shrugs. Luhan give the boy a scoff. "Yeah, right." He says before looking back at the lyrics on the piece of paper that he had been given. "But isn't this a rap song?"
"Yeah. So?"
"You know i can't rap! Sehun, my Korean isn't even good enough!" Luhan whines, flailing his arms in exaggeration and Sehun just gives him an eye roll. "I'll help you, 'kay? You'll do fine." 
Luhan snorts. "Yeah. Soooo not into this."
Sehun glares. "Shut up."

The two went home by bus. It's empty when the two climbs aboard which isn’t really surprising because it was already like 11 something. Sehun dozed off five minutes later. His head was tilted backwards; making his mouth open wide and Luhan swears that there was drool rolling over his chin. Luhan looks at him in disgust, before the bus suddenly stops and he didn’t expect a brown haired girl with pink headphones, wearing a blue hoodie that looks way too big for her and a pair of skinny jeans that fits her well. Her hair was messily tied in a some kind of knot and Luhan immediately recognizes the brunette girl. Minseok?. Minseok didn’t seem to notice him and the brunette girl just takes the seat across where Luhan is and two seats ahead of him. Luhan could hear Minseok mumbles about how Baekhyun could've finished all the ramen in her house and Luhan instantly wonders who's this 'Baekhyun' Minseok is speaking of. Is it a guy? Does he have something with his crush? Luhan had no clue. He just hopes this Baekhyun is a girl and Minseok is straight like he is. The girl hums as the vehicle starts to go, a soft melody that sounded unfamiliar for Luhan. Well, Luhan doesn't know a lot of things since he haven't really pay attention to all the things in Korea. Minseok's lips starts to move and Luhan could hear faintly her voice, singing along with the song that was blasting through her headphones. Luhan leans closer to the girl. Carefully so Minseok wouldn’t notice him eaves dropping.

A string of unfamiliar lyrics goes by as the girl’s soft, melodious voice carries it ‘till it reaches Luhan’s ears. An Angel –Luhan might say. He knows he’s exaggerating a bit, but it’s true, at least in Luhan’s point of view. “Not spring, love or chreey blossoms,” Luhan heard Minseok sings what Luhan presumed the chorus of the song. It’s a good song, Luhan thinks. But maybe he has that thought because Minseok’s the who sings it. He wonders who’s the real singer is.

The sound of a phone ringing suddenly made Minseok stops and when Minseok suddenly turns to his direction, her eyes goes big and a blush starts to creep on her face ‘till it reaches her ears. Minseok looks down, her bangs covering her eyes as usual. “Your phone.” The girl mouthed to him and Luhan need a second or two to finally realizes that his phone is ringing. How stupid, Luhan thinks and his face slowly turning red as he fished his phone out and answer the call.

When Luhan picks his phone up, loud dub-step music was blasting at the background as a low husky voice calls him far too loudly making his eardrums hurt. “A-YO HYUNG!” Chanyeol practically shouted through the phone and Luhan cringes at the volume rather than pull away from his phone. “Chanyeol, what- where are you?”
“Hyung! Do you know that Baekhyun has a little mole right under her lower lip?”
Luhan blinks. Chanyeol was clearly drunk. “Uhm... no Chanyeol. I don’t. Are you drunk?”
“Drunk? HAH! Nonsense! Park Chanyeol never gets drunk –wait, Kyungsoo what are you –“

There were shuffling sounds and Luhan was rather worried about what is happening on the other line until Kyungsoo’s voice suddenly appears replacing Chanyeol’s a few moments ago.
“I’m sorry hyung. I tried to stopped him, i swear! I hope he didn’t bother you or anything.”
Luhan chuckles and assures the younger that it’s okay ‘till suddenly the bus halted and Luhan could see that Minseok was getting ready to leave. “Hyung?” Kyungsoo called through the phone. “Yeah?” Luhan’s eyes were fixed to the girl. Minseok stands up and quickly hops off board. Luhan watches the girl, his eyes never leave the girl until the automatic door closes and the bus starts again, leaving the girl in the cold dark night. Luhan wonders why is she’s out at this hour. He made sure to ask her the next time he meets her.

 

A/N : Sorry for the short chapter ;-; i promise next chapter will be SeHo centre! (if XiuHan stop being so cute, maybe i could write BaekYeol too)