Side 2

Summer Days

Victoria's POV:

I realize the time we spent together were moments that I'd never forget, some of them being the happiest I've had. I tear up... What if She leaves F(x) because it's too awkward... What if she no longer wants to talk or even worse not look at me...What if she hates me... What is she stops loving me...What if she acts like I'm not there...What if she What if she just ignores me... What if she is disgusted by me... What if...What if...Thousands of ideas pop up in my head... I have more tears, and they come out faster I realize at this point in time I'm bawling my eyes out. I look in the mirror though my tears I see the blurred vision my eyes are red and puffy... Am I crying that much from just thinking about it. I hear a knock at the door.

 

. I don’t really know why I ran out... It'd have been easier if I just made some excuse... I wish I had checked if she truly was asleep before I tried...

 

Does she hate me... Will she even look me in the face... Am I disgusting... Does she think there’s something wrong with me... Will she think I'm not normal... Does this mean I'll no longer be close with her... Does she regret meeting me... Does she think there's something wrong with me... Is there something wrong with me... Will she no longer hold my hand... Will she no longer hug me... Will she even touch me... Does she think I'm a ert... Does she no longer want to talk to me...Does she want to leave F(x)... Will I be alone... Will she tell anyone... Will she stop smiling at me...

 

Thoughts swirl in my head... I want to cry but I don't want to concern the other three or anyone... Maybe I'll hold it in till I can go to the bathroom, that be the safest place too let it all out.

 

As I walk through the hall I see Amber walk away, I guess she's the last one to use it so the coast is clear. Before I can put my hand on the handle... But it turns by its self...I hear a creak. Staring back at me is a shorter black haired girl, it doesn't take me long to figure out that she had been crying. "Luna, are you okay?" I say, trying too acting as calmly as possible.

 

She just stares back with her puffy red eyes... Then she slams the door in my face. I figure it's best to leave her alone for now. So shocked that I no longer even want to cry. I think I'll just take a walk too cool down my head. Grabbing a hat, Sunglasses and a baggy sweater I head outside.

 

I decide to head to a close by cafe, "What can I get you?" Asks a server. "I'd like a coffee, please." I reply. I stare out the window. Nothing particular about the scenery just a park across the street, there aren't many clouds in the sky.I hear Brown Eyed Soul's "Live Well" Luna really likes this song...Oh, I thought of her again I should distract myself for a bit... I decide to look around the cafe. The first thing I see is a person eating a chocolate strawberry cake, Luna would love that. I did it again. A mirror with an interesting frame catches my eye... Luna would die to have that...Maybe looking outside is a better option. Oh it's a dog... It's so cute didn't Luna want a dog... No matter what I do I can't stop thinking about her. "Your coffee miss" the waiter puts it down. "Can I get four orders of the chocolate strawberry cake? Please." I tell him, I might as well buy some for all the members. I finish my coffee and go outside holding the cakes in my hand as I head back to the dorm.

 

 

 

"Unnie Luna has been in the bathroom for hours and she hasn't been responding! She got out once and then she quickly ran back..."Krystal said with a worried expression.

 

Without even responding I put the cakes down and head towards the bathroom... I don't even think about it and I just kick the door down... Standing on the other side of the small room is Luna... Sitting with her earphones in and diary in hand with a bewildered face.

 

"Unnie I just wanted to see if you could convince her to come out... I don’t know how we'll tell manager this..." Krystal says standing behind me. Amber and Sull i run down the hall to see what the commotion is about. "Well..." says Sulli. "I guess we'll put up a bed sheet or something for now..." Said Amber trying to fix the problem. Luna stands at the entrance... "What just...Happened..." She says moving the door so she can get out. "No one really knows how to answer her question... We move to the living room. "I bought cake" I say sheepishly.