Memories

Summer Days

Luna's POV:

I think about what happened memories flood my mind.

                                                                                                                                                      

I remember at our concert you kissed me, telling me to go along with it. When I asked you about it... You said "Fan service." and left it at that.

 

At the magazine shoot you requested that we have one together even though it wasn't planned.

 

The results of our music shows...Win or lose. I remember linking Arms as we awaited the results of our first win. When we won... We just cried, but we cried together.

 

Walking side by side at the airport.

 

Fooling around on variety shows and Radio appearances.

 

Multiple photo shoots with just the two of us.

 

Or behind the scenes of Music videos.

 

Hugs and kisses...

 

Late night practices, Recording songs in the recording albums.

 

The albums with the work we put in.

 

Even just spending time with you at the dorm or in the practice room is a memory I cherish.

 

 

 

I realize the time we spent together were moments that I'd never forget, some of them being the happiest I've had. I tear up... What if She leaves F(x) because it's too awkward... What if she no longer wants to talk or even worse not look at me...What if she hates me... What is she stops loving me...What if she acts like I'm not there...What if she What if she just ignores me... What if she is disgusted by me... What if...What if...Thousands of ideas pop up in my head... I have more tears, and they come out faster I realize at this point in time I'm bawling my eyes out. I look in the mirror though my tears I see the blurred vision my eyes are red and puffy... Am I crying that much from just thinking about it. I hear a knock at the door.

 

"Luna? You've been in there for a while...Are you okay?" I realize that it's Amber.

 

"Yeah, I'll be out in a bit...Don't worry about me." I say trying too not make it obvious that I was crying.

 

"Okay, if you say so..." She says I hear her footsteps die down. I wait about 3 minutes before I open the door...Only to see...

 

"Luna? Are you okay?" She says like nothing between us happened. Victoria is standing about a inch away from the door frame. She steps forward and on instinct I close the door...I can't even leave the spot I was in my hand still on the door handle. My brain unable to process what just happened.