Somebody to Luv

K-Pop Halloween Special!!!! ^^

Onew's POV

It's been almost 10 minutes since they went down. No word from them yet. Plus we've been trying to get to them for 10 minutes now!

"Nope, no one's answering their cell phones," I said, hanging up for the ummteenth time.

"Maybe there's no signal down there," Dara noona said.

"What if they fell asleep while they were down there?" Sohee asked.

"I'd doubt they fell asleep down there," HyunA said. Then the door randomly opened by itself. O.O what the?

"...do we send the next batch down?" Jiyoon asked?

"I wonder what this house really is," Seungyeon noona asked, looking at the ceiling of the house. Then the next batch of people were sent down:

Onew-Jiyoon

Taeyang-Dara

Cheondung-Sohee

Yubin-Yoseob

HyunA-Junhyung

Daesung-YeEun

"Wait why are we sending me in I'm oh how do you say it I'M SCARED LIKE !!!!" Dara noona screamed.

"It's ok you got me," Taeyang hyung said, smiling at her.

"So....who wants to go down first?" Cheondung asked, looking at the open door. No one budged at first.

"Gosh you're all scared I'll go!" Jiyoon said, going down first. I followed behind and so did the others. Then.....

SLAM!!!

"SON OF A!" Yubin yelled.

"Not again!!!!" Dara noona yelled, trying to open the door.

"It wasn't us!" Sunye said, trying to open the door from the outside.

"Awwwwwww now what?!" HyunA said, whining.

"We....go down?" Junhyung said. Then it got quiet between all of us.

"....Let's just go down we have no choice," Jiyoon said, descending into the darkness. Who would've known I was partners with someone who's so....fearless?

Cheondung's POV

When we got to the bottom of the staircase, we saw hallways. Yep. Hallways. WTF.

"Which way are we supposed to go!?" Dara noona asked.

"I have no idea, noona," I said.

"Just choose one to go down and see where it leads!" Yubin noona said, going down one hallway. Yoseob followed her in the same direction. We then all chose a hallway. A maze I tell you, a maze. Goes from one hallway then there are more hallways to choose from. I wonder if anyone from the original batch got lost...

Minzy's POV
*Minzy's dream*

Bom: here they come!

Seungri: who did they find?

Key: *comes up with a sleeping Sohyun*

Minzy: they found Key and Sohyun

Guy: mhm....they found Key cuddling her

Minzy: O.O really?

Guy: mhm

Sunye: wait there's more!

Dara: *runs up* FINALLY!!! OMG I MISS BEING UP HERE!!!!

Taeyang: *follows behind* she's happy to be back in a place where it's not so scary

Bom: who are we still missing?

Taeyang: Yubin, Yoseob, HyunA, Junhyung, Cheondung, Sohee, Hara, Niel, Jiyoon, Onew, and TOP are still missing

Minzy: they are?

Dara: it's a freaking maze down there, Gong Minji >.< I'm just lucky we found you first

Guy: *cuddles Minzy* and she's safe

Minzy: *smiles*

*outside*

While I was asleep, I heard voices. Familiar voices. I was such in a deep sleep, I couldn't wake up to see who was talking!

Daesung's POV

"O.O isn't that Minzy?" Yeeun asked, pointing to the sleeping maknae.

"Yeah, that is," I said. I tried to wake her up, but she didn't wake up.

"Now why would Big Seunghyun oppa leave her there like that?" Yeeun asked.

"I dunno, but I'm not gonna leave her there like that," I said, picking her up and carrying her. I didn't seem to bother her sleep when I did pick her up.

"She must be dreaming," Yeeun said as we walked down a hallway.

"About what though?" I asked.

"Who knows, in a girl's dream, anything can happen," Yeeun said as we continued walking down the hallway. I looked at my watch, 2:30 AM. -.- this could be a long night.