What's my history with you? (KRIS)

Who Am I? Because I Honestly Don't Know O.o

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2: What's My History With You? (KRIS)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beep... Beep... Beep

 

 

What in the blue hell is that irritating sound?

 

"SOMEONE TURN THE FRECKIN ALARM CLOCK OFF!!" Geez what kind of sick, twisted person invented the alarm clock. AND WHY IS NO ONE TURNING IT OFF.

 

I opened my eyes ready to destroy turn off of the alarm only to see the concerned face of Chanyeol, Kris, Xiumin and Chen staring at me. I glared at them almost immediately, making them look like their greatest fear had come true. Those stupid little - Did I not tell them to turn off that goddamn...

 

I forcefully pulled Chanyeol down to my level making sure that he could feel how pissed off I was. He closed his eyes as if he was ready to be hit until...

 

"Boop"

 

I pinched the pointed part of his elf ears, laughing at his reaction. The boys then seemed to relax and laugh with me. I put my head against Chanyeol's chest as our arms wrapped around each other. The others looked envious towards Chanyeol, they must want hugs too. I let go of Chanyeol causing him to pout.

 

"Do you want a hug to-" I was attacked the moment my arms lifted themeselves into the air. My arms tried their best to fit them only to fail miserably.

 

It took a few minutes before they pulled away except for one, Kris.

 

I heard someone sigh only to look up and see it was Xiumin. Xiumin looked at the rest of the guys with eyes that said something words couldn't, before they all left with one glance back at me.

 

"Are you ok Kris?" He didn't reply

 

"Do you really not remember us Tao? Do you not remember me?" You already no that I don't remember you "You don't remember what you did for me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------.-------------------

 

 

 

 

"KRIS!!'' 

 

I couldn't move as the dark dressed men invaded my house and held my helpless mother in their cruel, merciless hands.

 

Dad why? Why did you have to bring such misfortune to our family?

 

"Let go of my mother! LET HER GO YOU HEARTLESS BASTARDS!!"

 

My words were just snickered at as their hands tighten themselves around . One of them looked at me with a cruel smirk and put his ugly, snivelled face near my mothers. Then looked at my father, me, my mother then back to, his smirk only seemed to widen even more

 

"Tell you what"  His face now resembled the cat from Alice in Wonderland " I'll give you a choice your mother" he looked at her "Or your father" he looked at my father "Since I'm feeling generous today I"ll let you pick which one I can kill, the one you choose will be the one I spare"

 

"SAVE ME YOU STUPID IDIOT" I heard my father yell

 

"Save him Kris, You know that even if I live I have no skills worthy of any job" My mother's voice began to choke on her own tears

 

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING YOU USELESS DUMB ! YOU HEARD YOUR WORTHLESS MOTHER!"

 

Why has it come to this, I was meant to comeback for a holiday, I was meant to spend a happy few weeks with my parents and tell them about my first year of university, not back home to my drug/alcoholic/gambling addict father whose debt that he owes caught up with him.

 

"I choose... I choose..." I look at my mother whos was in as tears ran down her face. Then I looked towards my fathers who looked mad, waiting for me to choose him and let my mother die, my innocent mother that didn't deserve any of this.

 

 

 

 

 

" I choose my mother"

 

 

 

 

And that's when a gunshot was heard and my fathers body fell.

 

 

 

"Good choice kid, we will let your mother go" he paused "But not before we have a little fun with her"

 

 

Oh God No Please...

 

He began to walk towards her as the men that held her began to let their hands roam all over her body, touching her in places niether of us wanted her to be touched in.

 

 

"NO LET HER GO!!" I struggled, but the men holding me down were stronger than me, I felt like a twig trying to left 4 trees.

 

 

They were just about to start undressing her .... Before she walked in.

She had long inky black hair, her sharp feline eyes that could strike fear in the hearts of those who looked into them, but for me the dark underline under her eyes made her look cute, almost like a panda.

 

 

It was over in a blink of an eye one second they were all smirking at her and now they were knocked down, some of them even in their own blood. The girl looked at me before walking in my direction. I started to panic 'What if she was going to hurt me too'

She leveled her face to mine and that's when my heart stopped as the light behind bouced off of her dark locks and created a halo around her head, even though she had a halo she had the face more beautiful than one.

 

"Are you okay" And that's when I knew she was someone I was going to spend the rest of my life cherishing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------.-----------------

 

 

 

 

He just sat there staring at me and that's when I wondered if he still saw the same girl that he did all those years back

 

 

 

 

 

"So it's true huh?" I hear a sweet voice say

 

I looked up at where the sound came from only to see a short brown haired woman with blue almost colourless eyes smiling in at me. She was being piggy backed by a tan, y beast handsome man.

 

What came out of my mouth surprised me as well as everyone else

 

"Luhan" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------.----------------

 

Hello, I'm sorry If some of felt that I haven't updated in a while 

 

But instead of giving you a chapter I gave you guys a word blabber that I'm too lazy to proof read. Mianhaeyo >~<

 

And thank you to FanFan's coffee-shop for the Poster ^.^

 

Panda Hugs!! (/^(I)^)/