What's my name?

Who Am I? Because I Honestly Don't Know O.o

Annyeonghaseyo, je ireumeun ExoticSoneElf imnida. I'm new here so please take care of me >~<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1: Who Am I?

 

 

 

A loud numerous number of sounds pierced through my ears, the contrasting colours of red and blue flashed across my closed eye lids. A rotten smell penetrated its way through my nose. I could feel my face grimace at the sour whiff it was forced to in take. My eyes struggling to open as I turned to my side seeing that I had been carefully placed against a garbage bin. I slowly sat up and saw blood where my head was resting just a few moments ago, I reached behind my head and felt blood pouring from it making me feel dizzy because of how much blood I was losing. My body trying its best to function so I could walk out of this horrid alleyway. 

 

'Why' I think 'Why come back now? I must get out of here, I must protect Luhan, I promised that i would never let anyhting like that happen to her again'

I won't fail you again Luhan, I won't let them get you

 

I won't let them because I am.....

 

 

... I am.....

 

 

...Oh crap who am I again and WHAT IS THAT GOD AWFUL SMELL!!!

 

 

I stumble onto the side walk in my extremely cute leather boots and tried my best to walk in them it took a few tries but a got it. I looked at my surroundings and they fascinated me immediately, in the one of the buildings stood a creepy plump lady sitting with at least 20 cats on her lap, people that laughed crazily after smoking some kind of substance, a bunch of kids throwing tantrums... my boots looking absolutely adorable.

 

"Tao, what are you doing? Are you ok?" i heard a loud and deep voice call from somewhere, i don't know where exactly I'm too lazy to look.

 

But  maybe i could help them find this Tao person :3 ( hehe I'm adorable (≧ω≦))

Then a hand fell upon my shoulder causing me to jump in shock and scream but just a little bit.

Quickly turning my head my adorable face was buried completely into a hard, broad chest. Big hands then later pulled me from the warm chest, long fingers placed themeselves under my chin so that I could see their owner. The owner was a man, a very very charming man with short dark hair, big creepy yet caring eyes and pointy elf looking ears.

 

" Tao are you ok? Why do look so out of it?" The man began to bombard me with questions.

 

I stared at him for a long time and I did what any normal person would have done in this situation. Something I've wanted to do since I first saw him.

 

"Boop" i chirp as I pinched the pointy part of his elf ears while laughing like the people that smoked that substance.

The man looked at my weirdly before examining my head and gasped when he saw the back of it. He immediately pulls out a box shaped thingy and begun to attack it furiously, before putting it back into his pants cubby hole thingy. He looks at me again, his hands cupping my face, thumbs caressing my cheeks in a soothing and loving way.

 

"Do you know who I am?" I shake my head 'of course not oh giant elf' "Do you know who you are?" I shake my head again

"Well your name is Huang Zitao, though you prefer Tao. And my name is Chanyeol, I'm your lover"

Hmmm, so that means that this Tao person he was calling for was actually me? Wow. Wait. He's my lover? No wonder why his touch feels so familiar.

 

 

 

A few short moments later a Black moving machine thing stopped right in front of us. Chanyeol opened it from its side and gently placed me inside of it. I was met with three more faces that I did not know. Chanyeol sat next to me and closed the side. Almost instantly I snuggled up against him, scared of my new surroundings. Chanyeol just smiled and wrapped his arms around me causing that others to stiffen and a dark aura began to rise from each of them. These guys looked nothing a like not in the least, the one controlling this moving thing had blonde hair and looked like a mixture of a dragon and an angry bird (yet he can pull it off and look like a freckin god), the one sitting furtherest away from me looked like a chubby hamster with red hair ( so basically he is the most adorable thing ever in this world beside me of course.), and lastly the one sitting next to me whose features were as sharp as a freshly sharpened knife ( who ever said having features that were to sharp was a bad thing had obviously not met this guy).

 

"Tao meet Kris, he's the one driving, Xiumin, he's the one furtherest away from us and this is Chen. They're our friends" Chanyeol said in his deep yet gentle voice

 

"Umm... She knows who we are Chanyeol" The one driving, Kris was it, said in an annoyed voice.

 

"No she doesn't look" Chanyeol said as he gently turned my head, gasps being the only things to reach my ears once he did "I found her coming out of an alleyway, she can't remember anything not even her own name"

 

Kris' jaw hardened and forced the moving machine to go faster. And that's when... I panicked.

 

"AHHHHH! THIS THING IS GOING TOO FAST! HOW DO YOU OPEN THIS THING!!" I scream trying to get over Chanyeol to push the side open.

 

"Tao calm down it's ok, the hospital is just around the corner" Chanyeol cooes as he caressed my head softly, avoiding the back of my head. I smiled at him and began to play with his Frodo like ears.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Before I knew it the machine had stopped in front of a building, Chanyeol was quick to pick me up in his arms and run into the building.

 

"SOMEONE HELP HER PLEASE!!" Chanyeol shouted causing many of the people wearing really pain and dull clothes, which showed absolutely no character or style, ran up to me, took me gently from Chanyeol and placed me on to a stiff white thing, however I was reluctant on letting go of Chanyeol.

 

"It's ok Tao i won't let anything happen you" He assured me

 

...I won't let anything happen to you... Where have I...

 

I cried hysterically as I held her petite body in my arms "I'm so sorry Luhan Jiejie" 

" I'll never let anything happen to you I promise" The last words i said before i felt my fragile heart turn to stone.

 

 

What was that? A memory? Already? 

 

However before I could think much into it everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry about this

Mianheyo

But if my apology isn't enough then here have a Panda Hug (/^(I)^)/