Protected and Warmth

I used to be with you?

YOON AH P.O.V

 

It's already dark. And finally, we walked out from the forest. Glad to be out from that tricky forest, but still... another problem is... I still forgot the way back home. Ugh, brain. Please working. In this situation... really?!

 

''Ugh, thank you wolfie... but...uh how should i say this...'' and i just found him facepalmed. Okay, my brother right. Wild life can make you gone insane.

 

''It's not my fault! it's already dark! i can't remember it because everything looks different from the day!'' and again he facepalm- i mean facepawed... you know face and paw. He has no palm.

 

I sighing loudly ''Now what should we do?'' I insanely asked. He just shook his head and giving me a 'i-dont-know-' look. I just smilled to the wolf.

 

''Sorry for the burden wolf...you must be tired of me'' i gave him an apologic smille. To my surprised, he shook his head furriously. As if he was perfectly fine with everything. Wow, i'm getting good at his language.

 

''I really wished Kai is here... i'm pretty useless to be alone like this- what?'' I found this wolf glaring at me.

 

''What?'' i asked

 

Glare

 

''WAEE?''

 

Keep glaring

 

''What's wrong with me?''

 

Keep glaring

 

''I'm pretty useless''

 

Keep glaring

 

''I'm alone''

 

More glaring

 

''I wished Kai-''

 

Now he is Growling

 

'' Kai ''

 

Then he constanly barking at me.

 

''Gosh, what's wrong with Kai?! I mean you!'' Then he just barking and whinning at me. It's like he throwing a thantrum. Really this kid- wolf.

 

''Seriously what's actually- Do you know him?'' I asked but he just giving me an annoyed look and turned around with a huft.

 

''Okaay... i don't want to discuss this, but if you think this Kai is bad. You are actually wrong. Maybe, you known someone who has the same name with him, bad guy maybe? someone you hate... but trust me this Kai of MINE is a kind person''

 

With that he truned around and bark at me. Showing his annoyed and hurtful expression.

He is mad- no he is sad.

And i am scared.

 

''YOON AH!''

 

Suddenly i heard my name being called and we turned to the voice direction, we found Kai holding a flaming torch and a hand knife. Looking shocked as hell.

 

''KAI!" I'm so happy to see him, but i think he got a wrong idea. He stood steady as his fighting mode was ready. By his move, i'm sure he is going to strike this wolf.

 

''KAI KAI IT'S OKAY I'M FINE. PLEASE DON'T MISUNDERSTANDING THIS HE IS-''

 

"YOU BASTARD GET AWAY FROM HER!" He swinging his torch to the wolf. The wolf still didn't budge a single move and growling at Kai. Declarating he is ready to fight.

 

Now i am here. Has been forgoten and scared to the death. Never ever i seen in my whole life i saw him this scary. It's like...his is not in himself. He is in different person. The scary ones. He is not Kai i know.

 

''What?! You wanna fight? Fine... i'm gonna give you what you want'' He comes nearer with his flaming torch in his hand. Swaying back and front to the wolf. While in the other hand the wolf keep backing away. He keep doing that until he manage to direct his torch to the wolf's neck and burnt it badly.

 

''KAI STOP KAI!'' Finally i could bring back my sense. I run into Kai didn't care how scary he is right now. I hug is body, tried to calm him down. He is truning into a monster now. He is not Kim Jongin that i know.

 

''GET AWAY FROM ME YOON AH! I'LL KILL THAT LITTLE MONSTER" He struggling from my arms.

 

"PLEASEE DONT KAI'' I hug him even more.

 

"GO AWAY!!!'' He raised his arms

 

''WOOOOOF!!''

 

 

He didn't realized where his hands directing at. Until he accidently scratched my left arm with his hand knife. It cuts my skin.

 

 

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!''

 

 

Everything fell silence. Only the sound of my screaming in agony that can be heard. Both of them stayed frozen. I cried even more. I can't contain this pain afterall. Kai was dropped his knife and torch. Letting the torch fall into the puddle. The wolf has been quiet with his newly burn mark. Looking at me so intensively.

 

I keep crying and crying. They securiedly ran to me. With their regretful and sad exprssion.

 

'', I'm sorry Yoon Ah i didn't know... i'm sorry... i'm sorry'' Kai brust in tears. Looking at my bloodly arm. While take me into his arms. Now he turning into himself.

 

''Hnggh....hnngmm...'' The wolf whinned sadly and snuggling into my side. Didn't care about his pain.

 

I sobbing softly. Truth is, i almost forgot about the pain i felt. It was instantly gone.

And for the first time in my life

I'm feel protected and warmth at the same time. Feeling loved.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short update? whoops sorry eheh...