Hide and Seek, and Wolf

I used to be with you?

Author POV

Once upon a time in the winter day, there were the twins of Kim’s family playing hide and seek in the lake near their house. The older brother Kim Jongin tried to catch his little sister, Kim Yoon Ah.

 

“Three, two, one… where ever you go I will catch you Yoon Ah! Huh, you just need to go check up Yoonnie” Kai murmured at the last sentence, tried to hold the laughter as he peeaked his sister stumbling while running away.

 

She ran away from Kai, her feet took her far away from the lake. Without her notice, she was already in the middle of forest. She got lost. She didn’t know which way to go back to lake.

 

“Ugh, I think I’m lost…”

 

and then she tried to search the path to go back home, but being an idiot, everything looks all the same for her. Surrounded by tall trees.

 

“Yeah I am lost” She desperately slumped down.

 

The little Yoon Ah scared being alone, she just realized. She missed her twin, Kai. She just didn’t want to lose the game, because if she did, Kai will take her to the hospital for checkup and she didn’t want to, there was something she needed to be hide from him. So she tried to get away from Kai. But now she lost.

The wind-blownhard in the winter, there were getting cold outside, almost three hours Yoon Ah has been trapped in the middle of forest. The sun has setteled down. She getting scared, what if Kai couldn’t find her?  What if Kai also got lost? And the most important thing, What if something happened with Kai when he was looking for her? The train of thought only makes her wants to cry.

 

“Kai, please be safe…” she desperately whispers, leaning her body on the log. She tired, just tired and cold so she decided to shut her eyes.

 

At that moment, she heard a low growl.

 

She getting scared, scared if that animal is going to kill her. Oh, how much she needs Kai to protect her. The growl come nearer, more audible.

 

‘’Please don’t come please don’t come’’ she thought.

 

She took a peak of the other side, hoping there is still a way to run away. But for her horror, there was another wolf, a black wolf. She was being trapped with two wolves. She wants to cry, not daring to make single a movement.

 

if this is the way I die, please let Kai know I am dead, and God, please don’t let Kai being alone, please give him a better future, I hoping the best for Kai- ‘’

 

the train of thought was cut when she heard the first wolf growling near her, it’s like ‘she is mine! Get away from her!’ Like what? Is she gone crazy now? Is this how people feel when their death comes to them?

 

The wolf came nearer to her side; its breath tickled her face. While the other wolf also growling, but the growl sounded faded, looks like it’s gone. Even though one wolf was already gone, the other wolf still nears her. She desperately want the wolf gone, she want to be with her Kai.

 

But then, she felt the wolf her face and then down to her neck.

 

Her eyes shoot open, slightly fell down from the log, its tickling.

 

“AHAHAHA! Stop! Stop! AHAHAHAHAHA It’s tickles” She hitched as the wolf continued tickling her side.

 

She was laughing hard until the wolf hovering Yoon Ah’s body. She opened her eyes and saw a white wolf white the eyes-smile looking down at her.

 

“Hahaaha…please don’t do that again wolfie… I barely can’t breathe, oh you don’t want to eat me?’’ she pouted, and then the wolf shook his head as if he understand her language. Yoon Ah was happy the wolf being nice with her, his tail is always wiggling and his eyes is always formed a crescent moon.

 

She likes this wolf.

 

‘’Yah wolf, I like you! Do you like me? Don't you?’’ she ruffled his head, and the wolf replied with her side.

 

‘’hahaha okay okay if you like me, please get away from my body, you are heavy’’ the wolf whining while get up from Yoon Ah.

 

The wolf also help Yoon Ah sat down, and then the wolf sat on Yoon Ah’s lap. Yoon Ah likes to hug this wolf, he was warm.

 

“Your fur is beautiful, pure white. I bet your mother also has pretty fur’’ but the wolf let out a sad whining and snuggling into Yoon Ah’s neck. It’s looked like he sad, very sad. Yoon Ah only hugged the wolf tighter.

 

‘’ah sorry wolfie… you must be orphanage right?’’ and the wolf nod his head, and the she smiled. “And so do I” she said.

 

The wolf looked into her eyes as if he going to say ‘its okay I always here for you’.

 

“But I have someone in my life, its Kai ’’ she continued.

 

The wolf’s face hardened,

 

“My older brother, my Twins’’ and the wolf face softened, more like relaxed.

 

Yoon Ah smiled and patted his head. “Hey, I've got in here lost do you know which way back to the lake near here?’’ The wolf nodded.

 

“Can you please lead me back to the lake? My brother must be worried about me, it almost night thought’’ she smiled.

 

 

Yoon AH POV

 

My... this is the cutest creacture i ever seen! look at this fur! it's soft and the smells... ah~ its feels like the sun flower in the summer time. Really this creature is something. i cant explain what i feel(?) Seriously! i cant stop looking into its eyes. its hypnotizing me.

 

We have been walking almost ten minuets. Wow, am i that fast to running all this way here? no wonnder Kai couldn't find me, could he? by the way the atmosphere seemed lighter than before. Maybe this wolf makes me feel save, but still... whould this wolf didnt want to eat me? i mean its not like i loved to be eaten... but... am i that bad to be eaten? i didn't tasted good enough? eh? what am i thinking? i should be grateful this wolf saved me.

Well, I kind of having a felling that i could understad what this wolf said. He said 'She is mine' Or i'd just gone insane? Get a grip Yoon Ah, you must be insane.

I observed this wolf and tried to figuring out.......... is this a male.... or a female.....? eh? what? i'm just courious okay! Right people!

I just being an idiot when suddenly i asked

 

''A-are you a female or a male?..." i bluntly asked.

 

and then the wolf stopped in the half way and looked at me weirdly. Giving me a what-the-duck-? expression.

 

Right, i've just gone insane. Why would i asked him as if he knew about i was talking about. Stupid Yoon Ah. Am i imagining this wolf gave me such that expression? right....

 

God please save me.... i;ve just gone insane