A Usual Day

Boy In Luv

'RINGGG!!' the annoying alarm clock of mine had started doing its job again. I tiredly got out of bed as I only had 4 hours of sleep-as always. I stared out of my window,revealing only a dark sky soon to be bright-dawn.

I started washing up and tried to believe that today is going to be a good day-well at least I thought so. I took a quick short bath,freshen up and wore my uniform which is clean and well ironed. I ate my bread and drank a cup of milo for breakfast. After about 20 mins or so,I left my house ready to go to school. Actually, ready to face hell yet again.

I reluctantly went into the school gates,keeping my eyes fixed on the ground wherever I went. 'Here comes hell' I thought to myself. And as if on cue,a few girls started gossiping about me as soon I entered,and everyone else were dispersing away from me as if I had some disease or I smelled really bad. 'Its okay. Just keep walking' I told myself the umpteen times for like a few mins.

BOOM! I banged into someone and all my books fell. I immediately apologised and picked up my books which were all spread out everwhere on the floor. 'Oh look! It's the nerd!' a familiar voice spoke to his friends. A voice too familiar for me not to notice it. It was Alex,the one guy,the biggest bully,always picking out on me. I hated him so damn much. Instead of helping me to pick up my books,he and his clique kicked my books away from me and walked away. All the other students,acting as bystanders,starting cracking up and whispering to one another about me.

I felt the cold tears threatening to spill already but I refused to let it fall. 'Dont cry. Dont show them your weak and vulnerable side. Just ignore them. Its okay.'I reminded myself. I quickly walked to my class and sat at the one and only seat right at the back of the classroom. Just like how a loner should be.

The rest of the day was full of and finally it was over. It felt like centuries I must say. But I was still glad it was over.

Now,I've got to get ready for my part time job. Yes,you heard it right. Part time job. Which 19 years old teenager works part time while they were still schooling and had to focus on their studies? Well,I'm one of them. My family is poor. I have no choice but to help my parents earn some income to support my family which consists of my parents,grandparents and 3 brothers. That's a headache,I would not lie. And that's the reason for me working.

And so I work everyday after school till 12am without fail. You have no idea how tiring it is. I have to go to school in the morning,go to work immediately after school at 6pm all the way to 12am then when i get home,I still have to do all of my homework and assignments and study. And by the time I finished all of these,its already 3am and I've got to wake up at 5:45am for school again. Oh,my life.


woots guys!! I'm done with the first chapter like finally omg HAHAHA

I'm sorry it's badly written:-( I'll try to improve on it as the story goes on okay!

anyways,please subscribe and comment(: <3