Third

Beautiful Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If you hesitate, opportunities will pass by you.”

The Boys – Girls' Generation

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly and found himself in a room with an antiseptic smell. He was in infirmary. His eyes found Chanyeol and Jongdae, who were talking in hushed tone. So they waited for him? Aw, these guys had to win a 'Best Buddy of The Year' award.

"Hey, guys." Baekhyun called them. Both of them turned their heads and smiled.

"Whoa, finally." Jongdae smiled relieved. "I thought you would wake up next month, Sleeping Beauty."

Chanyeol smiled widely. "You were hit hard, you know. The nurse said you are going to be okay as long as.. You know.." His face blushed remembering what the nurse told. "You don't do that."

Baekhyun blinked and seemed not understand. "That?" He asked.

Jongdae chuckled. "Ouch, my Chanyeolie is too innocent." He teased, then looked at Baekhyun. "What Chanyeolie mean is.. As long as you can control your hormones to not e, you will be fine. The bruise will be healed faster." Jongdae said casually, like he was talking about weather, while Chanyeol and Baekhyun blushed hard.

"YAH, YOU LITTLE ! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?!!" Baekhyun yelled loudly, but then growling about the pain. That Jung Eunji kicked his precious friend a bit too hard, didn't she?

Jongdae only shrugged, not caring about Baekhyun's yell. "You are a straight guy and you have hormones to take care about. And come on, Baek, we are already best friends since long time ago! From the way how you until how you peed, I already know them very well."

"Yah.. Yah.. Let's.. Let's change.. Okay?" Chanyeol stuttered. "Change the topic, please. This conversation is seriously disgusting."

Jongdae raised his eyebrow. Here we go. The drama queen of team, Kim Jongdae. "Quit that innocent look of yours, Park Chanyeol. Or should I change your name to ert Chanyeol?" Chanyeol only blinked. "We all know that you have so many magazines and DVDs under your bed. And ah! Don't make me mention about those inside your cupboards, hidden perfectly under your big clothes."

Chanyeol blinked several times and realized he lost his nerve. "Yah! They are not mine! THEY ALL ARE YOURS! BOTH OF YOU! You.." He pointed Baekhyun, "Hid all your Playboy magazines under my bed, because you're scared that maybe Baekbom hyung come and find them." He said. "And you.." He jabbed his finger on Jongdae's forehead, "Hid all your DVDs in my cupboard and under my bed, because we all know how annoying Jongwoon hyung will be if he finds them." He aired his best friends' dirty laundries. "I was even never watched those things! My eyes are still pure and so does my mind! Or ah.. Should I remind you about how you will kick me out and stay for hours inside my room? And when you left, all I smelled was that smell?"

Both of Jongdae's and Baekhyun's jaws dropped. They even didn't remember that all those stuffs were theirs. Right, they did that because Chanyeol's place was the safest haven. His mother wouldn't break in and did some searching like a police. They two knew that Chanyeol was a very innocent guy. He didn't kiss, didn't date, didn't play around, and never broke any girl's heart at all. He was as pure as fresh water.

"Let's talk about something else, shall we?" Baekhyun tried to smash the awkwardness. His pride was beaten by Chanyeol's super honesty. "Did you find Jinwoon hyung's younger sister?" He asked.

Chanyeol and Jongdae shook their heads. "We both didn't find her at all. But we have a guess." Jongdae smiled. "Our best guess is Jung Hyomin. You see, Jinwoon hyung is slanted eyes, right? Jung Hyomin is also slanted eyes. So I'm sure that she is Jinwoon hyung's younger sister." Jongdae said.

"Jung Eunji is also slanted eyes." Chanyeol imagined how that freshman looked like. Yeah, that girl was slanted eyes and had an eye smile. Very pretty.

"Yah! Don't make me remember that asshat again! She caused me lying here, Yoda!"

"Yah, Byuntae Hyun! I didn't call you anything today!" Chanyeol smacked Baekhyun's head with his hand.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" Baekhyun whimpered painfully. ", this hurts so bad." Baekhyun groaned. "Next time, when I see her, I will kick hers to make us even!" He swore. "I won't show her any mercy!"

Jongdae rolled his eyes. "And after you did that, you will be arrested. The accusation is violence and it's against the law."

"Yah, she did a severe violence to me! She wasn't arrested.." Baekhyun pouted. "It's not fair."

"It's your fault, you moron. If only you let her won the argument, you won't hurting like this." Chanyeol was on Jongdae's side. Their stupid tall giant, put his sides on anyone who could keep him safe and alive.

"See?! It's your fault literally." Jongdae pointed Baekhyun.

The door opened and Jinwoon appeared. He looked worried. "Yah, Baekhyun, are you okay?" He asked. His voice didn't cold like usual. It was sincere. "Who did this to you?"

"A junior from my class. It's nothing, hyung. I made fun of her, then she got pissed. Things happened." He pretended to be okay, but deep inside he expected Jinwoon said the exact opposite.

"Nothing?! That freshman has to be punished! Somebody have to teach her manner lessons." Baekhyun gave a satisfied look to his best friends secretly.

"No, hyung. It's fine. I'm okay, hyu―"

"No, it's not okay. So, who is she?" Jinwoon cut him off. He stopped talking when saw his phone was vibrating. Seeing the caller, he decided to pick up right away. "Hello? Hyung, where are you? No, I'm still at school. Did you pick Jung.." He stopped, remembering the nickname only could be used at home, "I mean, did you pick Eunji up? I went to her class and it was empty. What? No? Really? But.. But.. Then who took her home?!" Jinwoon raised his voice. "Okay, I will try to call her. You too, hyung. Yeah, yeah. I know Eunji only looks soft outside. Yeah, okay, hyung. Bye."

The Beagle line gulped hard with a realization. Eunji? Jung Eunji? That fierce ruthless gangster Eunji, was Jinwoon's younger sister? Oh, God, why did their lives have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter