FEP 14: Deiman

From EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aisha and Jessica blindfolded the boys and brought them to Suho's library. All lights are off except for the lights from 10 candles the girls lit up. The boys have no idea what the girls are up to.

"Is there really a need for this?!"-Baekhyun. He took off his blindfold and lit up the whole place. Then he removed Chanyeol's. They both sat at the sofa and the television. The others followed.

"Yah! You should do this."-Jessica.

"We saw this on movies. There is a need for oath-taking. Every organization does that."-Aisha.

"We're not an organization."-Tao. He sat Luhan (panda) on his lap and rubbed his tummy. He's been treating the panda as his pet. He taught him some tricks a dog does.

"We have no time to slack off like this!"-Kai. It has been two days since the attack of unknown species happened. They still have no lead who had done it but they suspect it's King Leonard's doing.

"Let's just do it guys."-Xiumin. He noticed his cousin was a bit down because the boys have no intention in participating. He's the first one who stood up and faced the girls.

"Haisst.... "-Chanyeol. He muted the television and followed Xiumin. "Just tell us what to do."

They started the oath taking. Each one promised not to betray each others and wore their ring everytime. The rings are their symbol that they're doing this for EXO planet and King Caesar. Jessica bought rings for Aisha and her too.

"Yah! Yah! We're on television!"-Sehun.

"Unmute it hurry!"-Baekhyun.

"Why don't you do it?"-Chanyeol.

They all sat at the sofa and watched the news.

"It's been two days since the attack...."-News reporter.

"Yah! We know that already...."-Baekhyun. He said as if the television will talk back.

"Thanks to these vigilants/heroes they were stopped." They posted picture of Sehun, Suho, and Chanyeol. They gave each other high-five.

"If only I knew, they'll put us on tv, I should have removed my mask. hehehe"-Sehun.

"You can't. You need to continue to hide your identities."-Aisha.

"50 people died in the said incident. Most of them are burnt and half eaten. Only 10 were identified?"-News Reporter

"Dead?!"-Kai. They all look worried.

"Yah! That's not my fault?"-Chanyeol.

"Not your fault?! You almost burn the whole place."-Suho.

"The species that done this are said to be aliens. Although scientist doesn't confirm yet, no one in Earth can do this.

We will flash the list of the names of the identified in the screen. If you're a relative or friend please do come and claim their ashes.

⇨John Mayn

⇨Ashley De Vera

⇨Gelly Anderson

⇨Bobby Welch

⇨Francis Starford

⇨Johann Ramirez

⇨ Arvin Gnorme

⇨ Chelsea Watt

⇨ Ruby Dram

and ⇨ Zaiya Deiman."

Except for Jessica, all of their jaws dropped when they saw the last name flashed. Kai just suddenly disappeared. They didn't bother to find him because they know he wants to be alone. Sehun turned off the television. There was silence all over the room.

"Jessica, just go back to States."-Suho.

"Why?"-Jessica.

"Here is not a safe place anymore. What will I tell your parents if you're in danger?"-Suho.

"What will you tell your parents when I go back?"-Jessica. Suho's parents want Jessica and their son to spend time more often before announcing to the public their engagement. Because this is business related, Suho does not want to disappoint his parents. "Besides, I'll be your manager and fund your adventures. My parents are okay with me spending most of the time. As long as I'm happy, it's okay with them." Suho just zipped his lips.

Suddenly, they heard something upstairs. Baekhyun snapped and lights went off. Only a very light glow can be seen from his hand, just enough for them to see each other. They all put on their masks.

"Tao, stay with the girls."-Suho.

"Why me?"-Tao

"Are we really going to argue now?"-Suho.

"Well, I know martial arts. Do any of you do? No? I'm coming."-Tao.

"Just all of you go. We're definitely fine here." -Aisha. Tao handed them Luhan then all of them rushed outside. They quietly climbed upstairs.

"Ah!"-Baekhyun. Chanyeol hit him. "Someone stepped on my foot."

They had searched all of the rooms upstairs except for Suho's room. They slowly opened the door and find none inside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter