FEP 08: Trouble Maker meets Trouble Makerr

From EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

*doorbell rang

Who could it be now? I opened the door and it is Skye with....? Who is he? Why did Skye brought him here? He quickly went inside. The other guy followed him. "Ah! Yes, Come in!" I said sarcastically as I close the door.

"He saved my life and is homeless."-Skye. Why do I care? I don't want to know that. I want to know who he is and why are they here? "I need you to help him."

"Why should I? " I said raising my brow and rolled my eyes. He barged into my unit with a random guy I think he just met and now he's asking me a favor. No, not asking, telling me to do something. I am Cindy Flynn and why would I take orders from him. He smirked at me and gave me a 'you have no choice' look. What now? Another black mailing? "You'll tell my dad what?"

"Your secret of course!"-Skye. I know that of course. I maybe a but I'm not dumb. "Well, taking drag...."

"You're taking drugs?" The other guy cut off his sentence. Drugs? Do I look like someone who will take that?

"Yah! And right now, I'm high! I might murder you two now because I lost my mind." The other guy didn't look scared. He just looked at me poker faced. Huh? Another jerk.

"No. I was about to say drag racing. I knew why you took drag racing lessons."-Skye. He knew. I know he knows I'm taking lessons but how did he knew the reason. He must've noticed I was shocked. "If you don't want others to know your secret, don't talk with your friends in public places." Friends? I have no friends. Ah! he must be talking 'bout our club's other officers.

The other guy stretched and yawn. "I'm bored" He lied down on my couch and closed his eyes. What a jerk! He didn't even took off his shoes. I glared at Skye telling him to talk.

"He's trouble maker."-Skye. Trouble maker? I don't want to have a trouble maker pet. Besides, he said he's homeless. I don' t want to adopt a beggar. What would others will think of me? My clubmates will think I gave up on Kyle. Just to let you know, I'm the creator of our club. The club is all about Kyle.

I found out he has many admirers so I took the opportunity. I can't always spy on him. Let the others do the work. Because of this club, I found out that a girl gave him a nickname, Kai. And I also found out that that girl is Kai's current girlfriend. How dare is she to flirt with my man!

One day, I found out Kyle is courting her and I can't take that. I waited for her on my blue car while she's on her way to school. She was about to cross the street but her phone rang. I waited for her to finish talking to whoever that was. She was about to cross again so I started the car trying to hit her. But, out of nowhere, Kyle pulled her. I was so irritated! It looked like they became closer to each other because of me. This is the reason why I took drag racing lessons. So I could drive faster and make sure I'll hit her next time.

"Yah! Are you even listening?"- Skye. Oh yeah, I forgot. He brought a beggar. "So let him stay. Oh and how do you take this off?" Pointing at the wig. Haisst.... Guess I have no choice. I should be nice atleast once or twice. I opened my bathroom door, signaling he needs to take a shower to take off the wig.

What now? Skye is busy taking a shower and the other guy is sleeping. Is he really asleep? I went near him and waved my hands infront of his face. He suddenly sat up then stood up. Where is he going? Is he leaving? Good. "I'm hungry." He's walking towards the kitchen. My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter