>>> The First Interview

The Impassioned Interchange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Around one and a half hour before work...

yeolwho05: Hello, my lovely readers! Welcome to today's show, with our guest... our very own CEO Park Chanyeol or PCY Corporation. We only have a couple of minutes for this show so let's do it fast! Good morning, Mr. Park. Can you tell us something about yourself?

Park Chanyeol: *glares*

yeolwho05: Oh-kay. Let's p-proceed to the next question, then. *awkward* What expectations do you have for your employees?

Park Chanyeol: *glares again* I believe that you should know the answer to that question since you are the so-called "author" of this book, but since you're asking, here's my answer. All you need to know is that I don't expect anything from them. I demand, and not expect. Expection is only the mother of frustration. By demanding, I get to have fear, and with that fear, they are able to comply with my requests and demands for the sake of the company. 

yeolwho05: Oh... Wouldn't that make your employees unmotivated to work though? I mean, wouldn't they get revenge or something?

Park Chanyeol: I simply don't care. As long as the job is done perfectly, then they're off the hook. If they make mistakes, then they're out -- it's as simple as that. If they can't handle the pressure, then they might as well look for another job. I don't need them. As for your second question, it's highly unlikely. It's simply the matter of being weak and being strong. They have to learn the rules of the game, and of course, I have to play better than anyone else. I am the CEO after all.

yeolwho05: I'm a business student at the moment as well, so I know a couple of things, and I believe that motivation is important in any line of work.

Park Chanyeol: Are you lecturing me now? How much more time do I need to waste for this useless interview, anyway? I have more important business deals to attend to! You are wasting my time!

yeolwho05: O-of course n-not. Why would I lecture a C-CEO when I'm just a mere student? I'll just... proceed to the next interviewee then. T-thank you for your time. *bows and runs away*

 

*** *** ***

 

yeolwho05: And here we are with our next interview, Mr. Angry Virus' temporary secretary, Mr. Kim Jongdae! Good morning, Mr. Kim!

Kim Jongdae: Good day to you, too, yeolwho05.

yeolwho05: First of all, thank you for accepting my invitation for an interview.

Kim Jongdae: Oh, it's fine. I didn't have that much to do, anyways.

yeolwho05: Ok, then. Here's my first question. How exactly did you feel while working under the CEO's orders?

Kim Jongdae: Well, since the boss is not here, then I guess I'll just answer comfortably. To be honest, I didn't enjoy it one bit. Sure,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter