Chapter 1

Takes Time to Realize ( Songs Tell Stories-EXO Xiumin Fanfic)

Once upon a time, I believe it was a Tuesday
When I caught you eye

And We caught on to something, 
I hold on to the night

You looked me in the eye and tell me you love me.

Park Min Young's POV.

Big day to day, OMG! I'm so nervous I can hardly breathe. I'm having my first alone time with my friend Jackson, he's very popular in our school and other academies too. We've only been friends for 2 months because of my boy bestfriend Kim Minseok we all started to hang out. I know what you're thinking why am I nervous his my friend well it's because I have a thing for him, I like him a lot I just play it cool when we hang out as a gang. I need help I'll just call my girl bestfriend Jin.

"Hello? Jinny babe can you please come over and help me for tonight?" I asked her

"Sorry Miyo I can't the shop is quite busy, I'm helping my mom out sorry again." She said.

"Oh... Okay I understand, this is a bum what should I do?"

"I don't know but listen I'll call you back okay? Too many customers today. Any ways goodluck for tonight muah!" She said as she hung up.

Okay well now what? Oh wait why don't i just call Minseok for help? Yeah his always here to help me. Anyway I'll just send him a text.

12 minutes later the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I shouted from the kitchen to open the door. As I open the door I found one sweaty tired boy.

"I came here as fast as I could." Xiumin said breathing quite heavy.

"I knew I could count on you sweaty baozi boy." I smirked on what I've just. " Come let's go to my room. Oh wait, Mom!! Xiumin's here we're going to my room don't go calling me for chores I'm gonna be busy. Okay? okay?! Good!!

"So what seems to be the problem?" He asked.

"Well Jackson asked me to see a movie tonight and I'm really nervous."

"Why are you nervous? He's our friend, we hang out a lot."

"Well I do have a crush on him and we haven't actually hang out alone together."

"What?!?! You like him!?!?!"

"Ssssshhh! Pipe down, yes and I'm nervous. What if he doesn't like me? What if I say something wrong? How should I act to a guy like him? What If I say something stupid or do something stupid? Or... Or what if.. wha-" I was cut off by Xiumin.

"You don't need to be nervous. You don't need to pretend just be who you are.

"But he's a popular guy. What if I slip and told him I like him and he starts to avoid me? I don't want our friendship to be ruined and wha-." I was cut off again.

"Miyo you're also popular, A boy who won't like you back is gay. I mean who wouldn't like you? You're beautiful, nice kind, funny and talented any guy would like you. You don't need to act different." Xiumin told me holding my hand. "Besides there are many more guys out there."

"That's sweet, thank you Umin you always know what to say. You're the best guy bestfriend a girl could ever have." I replied back hugging him. "Okay I'm calm now."

"Great now get ready for tonight and make sure to be yourself okay? I'm gonna go home now the freshly steamed baozi I ordered just came. I'll bring you some tomorrow. Okay? Bye and goodluck." He said as he left my room.

Xiumin's always a big help even though he's a boy he gives great advice. We've been friends for 9 years now and we're really close like brother and sister. Okay time to get ready. I only got 4 hours left till we go to the movies.

After 4 hours I'm ready the time has now come. My cousin gave me a lift to the movies. As I walk to buy drinks I saw Jackson waiting for me, He looks really hot.. I mean good yeah good. Okay Miyo you can do this just be yourself.

"Hey Jackson!" I said as I walk near him.

"Oh hey Min Young.." He said starring at my face.

"Do I have something on my face?" I asked

"No,no! It's just that you look really beautiful." He answered back smiling.

"Th-thanks..." I replied, I feel my cheeks are getting hot. I can't believe it I'm blushing. I mean who wouldn't blush if a hot guy says You look beautiful specially if he's you crush.

"Shall we go in now?" He asked as he holds the large popcorn.

"Sure." I replied back.

This is it the start of our first friendly date, I guess? Who knows what'll happened now. I sure hope things will be alright.

As I was bout to grab the popcorn when we suddenly touched each others hands. I look at him for a sec and turned away. OMG! this is nerve wrecking, I feel myself blushing again. I accidentally touched his hand. He must feel awkward right now. My head was still turned, I feel him tapping my shoulders As I turn to his direction he was holding out the popcorn.

"Popcorn?" He asked as he smiles.

"Sure.. Th-thanks." I said with burning red cheeks. How sweet he offered me popcorn and good that he doens't feel awkward. I think this is turning well.

The Movie is really wonderful. I can see why lot of people talk about it. We're at the ending part of the movie were they live happily ever after.

"Uh.. Min Young I have something to tell you." Jackson whispered in my ear. I felt chills there was it because of his voice?

:What is it?" I asked quite nervous.

"Uhmm.. Well... You see.. Yo-you're really beautiful, kind smart and talented and I uhmm.. Have been holding back my feelings for you but I think now is the right time. Min Young I love you from the first time I saw you, I know I really love you and I was wondering if you could be my girlfriend? But if not I hope this won't affect our friendship cau-." I cut him off and hugged him.

"Yes Jackson, Yes I'll be your girlfriend. I really like you." I answered. I can't believe it he like me too. Minseok is right.

"Really?!! That's Great!!!" He said loudly.

"Hussssshhhh!!" The people watching the movie scolded him.

"Sorry." We both apologized.

After the movie we went out quickly, he was really happy I can tell by the way he keeps jumping.

"Min Young you made me really happy so so happy."

"Miyo, you can call me Miyo, Same here." I said smiling.

"Okay Miyo. I just feel really happy right now. Okay see yah tomorrow. I love you!" He said as he left jumping like a crazy man.

"Bye! I love you too!" Okay this is officially the best Tuesday of my life, All thanks to Xiumin. I Owe him big time for boosting my confidence. I have no my very first boyfriend.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hi guys Did you like it? I hope you did. Btw the first part of the story are lyrics it's from the song forever and always by Taylor Swift. I just took that part cause the song is actually forever&Always sarcastic. The image of the girl is SNSD's Sunny. The guy Jackson is Got7's Jackson I'm also putting this on my Wattpad acc my umane is EXOnotXO. Please Vote, Comment and share. Thanks Saranghaja! ♥