O4 - New Transfers

Being Attracted To You (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

O4 - New Transfers

 

It's been a day since I've lost my student ID card. It's okay though, the school doesn't even really use it. They just use it for proms and those kinds of things and I never went to those anyways, it seemed so girly.

In the morning, it was a usual jog to the school, since I needed a work out anyways. I stopped jogging for a second and just started walking since the school's view came into sight.

I looked around for Daejin and Sonah but they were nowhere to be found. Maybe they already went inside the school without me. I pouted at the thought since we always waited for each other.

I started walking towards the school without much thought, knowing that I'd have to cross the street in 10 steps. I counted the steps as I walked towards the stop sign near the street.

I always thought that there was something weird going on with Jungwoon's family. But I can't pinpoint it exactly.

I didn't see where I was looking but I may have seem to step onto the street without knowing. Oh ! Oh ! I was completely lost in my thoughts, and accidentally stepped about 2 steps onto the street. Someone had to pull me back, into the sidewalk again.

"Oof." I huffed out my breath as my back collided with the person who had pulled me back.

"Oh I'm sorry. But thank you." I thanked him and stood there awkwardly with him by the red stop lights.

He faked a cough, and I looked up.

"My name is Luhan." He introduced himself to me.

"Me?" I asked him if he was talking to me and looked around if there was anyone else.

He shook his head.

"I'm Luhan." He replied, he must've thought that I thought that, that was my name.

I inspected his features, he has pretty eyes that shines in the sun, but he also has a cute baby face. He looked as kawaii as a puppy, but he somehow also looked manly at the same time.

I chuckled and replied, "Oh I see. You're a funny one aren't you? I'm Savannah."

He frowned and looked at me as the green light blinked on, signaling that we could walk to the other side of the street.

"Well I'm just saying. No offense." I told him, as we walked towards the school.

He didn't reply to me as he continued looking forward and walked towards the school. I didn't notice before but he was wearing one of my school uniforms. I caught up to him, and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked really lost for a moment.

He turned around and asked me, "What now?" I shuddered as he gave me a glare.

I shrugged it off and smiled instead. "Don't you go to my school?"

He looked at my uniform and found similarities. Then he slowly nodded as I skipped the way to school. And he followed me behind.

But as we reached the gates, girls everywhere were screaming. I winced at the loudness and covered my ears. I hope Daejin and Sonah weren't in that crowd, or else I would've gone crazy.

I jumped up and it seems like the girls at my school were fangirling around these 4 guys. I wasn't surprised, they were actually good looking for once. Seems like this school year had just gotten funner.

"Luhan-shii." I called out to him and motioned him to follow me.

"Do you have to go to the main office to get your schedule?" I asked him as he caught up to me, but he spared a moment to look at what was going on.

As girls began to notice his face, I could tell that a couple of them were following us.

"No thanks. I already got it yesterday." He replied to me as he gave me a cute smile.

"Uh sure. Okay I gotta go now." I told him quickly as I saw Sonah and Daejin.

"Sure thing." He said before walking off to his classroom. Somehow a lot of girls were staring at me.

"What the are you looking at?" I cussed at them.

And they turned around completely. I let out a hiss for a warning, I couldn't help but chuckle at that thought.

"Woah girl, what happened there?" Sonah asked me as I approached the two by the locker.

"Jealous girls." I replied as I opened my locker which was next to theirs.

"And who's the lucky guy?" Daejin wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Yahhh! Where were you guys?" I asked them, avoiding the question. It wasn't that I didn't want to tell them. I just felt that it wasn't important at the moment.

"Uhhh..." Daejin looked at Sonah and sighed.

"Yah are you two keeping secrets from me?" I faked a gasp and rubbed my eyes to prevent the non existent tears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter