O1 - The Partner

Being Attracted To You (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

O1 - The Partner

 

It was a boring day in class as usual, every single day was like this. Nothing interesting ever happened. No fights, no dramas, just nothing. This school has to be the most boring school ever.  I was in biology class when the teacher called my name. I snapped out of my imagination and turned to look at the teacher.

"Yes, Ms. Park?" I sighed and looked at her with eyes that were screaming out boredom.

"Did you hear me? Your partner in this project is going to be with Jungwoon." My eyes widened, was she ing serious? Me? Partner with the most annoying guy at our school? Hell no!

"Uh why?" I asked her as the class paid attention to our conversation.

"Because I picked it out randomly out of a basket, so that's the way it's going to be." She answered me with a glare.

Then she turned to the other students, "There will be no other changes unless you have a really really big problem with your partner."

But I do! However, I just sighed in frustration and turned to look at Jungwoon. He just shrugged and smirked at me. *.* I cursed at him in my head, I've always hated him ever since middle school. And now that we're in high school, he hasn't gotten the chance to transfer his somewhere else other. I was already told that I'd have to stay here until I graduate my senior year. Haryana High School. I sighed and started hitting my forehead with my palm.

Out of all students, why did I have to get stuck with the most annoying one? That must be my bad luck this year. I've gotta talk to Ms. Park about this. Never mind, I doubt she'll actually listen anyways. Guess I’ll have to work with the biggest idiot for the rest of the school year. We were already near the end of the school year, April, to be exact. And school ends in June.

I hoped that these two months can pass by swiftly. I still wanted to get good grades, but I definitely did not want to work with him.

Thankfully, after a few minutes, the bell rang indicating that we could leave this ratchet class. Lunch, here we go! I was very hungry because I slept in late today, and almost didn't get to the school. I stuffed my things into my blue backpack and walked out before any other students could.

As I walked to the cafeteria, someone ran past me, bumping my shoulder in the process. I looked at who it was and it was just Jungwoon. I scoffed but also glared at his back as he ran in front of me and into the lunch line. Ugh, just because we were partners, that didn’t mean that he could treat me how we wanted.

Wait, scratch that. He always treated others like they’re trash to him. I even wonder how he got “friends”.

Just because he's the hunter's son doesn't mean he could just budge. He directly went in front of people and none of them said anything because they all knew who he was. Yes, he's the hunter's son. The hunter who would hunt every year to find werewolves out in the wild to kill. That's a little creepy and weird to me actually. He really believed that werewolves existed. Half human and half wolf? Maybe, just maybe, I would just believe it if I saw one.

The authorities didn’t know about this. And if they did, his dad would be in so much trouble, I swear. Maybe one day, I’ll just report them because I felt like it. It would definitely make up for those stupid middle school years I have endured to get this far in life.

"Yah. How was class?" One of my girls asked me as they walked to catch up with me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter