Chocolates

Chocolates

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry AsianNoodles-unnie.... it's cheesy ehehehe.

~Key-ah

----------------------------------------------------

Chocolates

 

"Taeyeon!" Gwiboon called from the top of the stairs.

"Yeah?" Taeyeon replied.

"I'm going out for a bit!" Gwiboon said.

Taeyeon puffed out her cheeks; "Why are you leaving your daughter on Valentines' Day?"

"Yeonnie! It's just for a bit!" Gwiboon answered.

"Fine, go!" Taeyeon said pretending to be mad.

"Umma will bring you back some banana milk, okay?"

"YESS!!! NOW HURRY UPP!!! MY BANANA MILK IS WAITINGG!!!" Taeyeon squealed.

                The door slammed behind Gwiboon, and Taeyeon threw herself on the couch, being lazy. It was Valentines' Day, but that didn't mean everyone went to to party, even though it was the middle of February... it still meant it was Winter. And Taeyeon did not like the Wintertime, it was too cold accroding to her.

Ding dong~

"Gwiboon can't be back already," Taeyeon muttered. She got on her tippy toes and looked through the little hole in the door. "MINHO!?"

Taeyeon opened the door and Minho spoke; "Hey,"

"Hey, why are you here?" Taeyeon asked.

"Oh, I wanted to give you this," Minho replied holding out a box of chocolates.

"Oh, that's nice, thanks..." Taeyeon replied.

                   She's not acting like herself, Minho thought. Normally, she'd open them and eat them right away! Minho was right, normally, Taeyeon would start eating the chocolates immediately. They sat down on the couch and Taeyeon opened the box of chocolates. There we go! Minho smiled. This means she accepts my feelinds... right?  Suddenly, he felt something at this mouth. He looked down.

"Eat," Taeyeon said holding the chocolate at his lips.

"Wae?" he asked, and Taeyeon shoved it in his mouth.

                    He gagged as the piece of chocolate hit the back of his throat. He coughed and ran the the garbage can to spit it out. When he came back, Taeyeon had a triumphant look on her face. Minho gave her the 'what-the-' face and Taeyeon laughed.

"Clearly, you poisoned the chocolates!" Taeyeon accused.

"MWO!?" Minho exclaimed. He grabbed a chocolate from the box and held it up to her lips. "Eat them,"

"No thanks!" Taeyeon replied.

"Eat," Minho demanded.

"Ahahahaha, no," Taeyeon said keeping closed.

                    Minho glared at her for a bit, then an idea popped into his mind. He popped a chocolate into his mouth, and Taeyeon looked at him confused. Suddenly, he sprang forward and kissed Taeyeon directly on the lips. Taeyeon turned red and started trying to push him away, but eventually gave in. Minho ran his tongue across her bottom lip causing her to gasp, and he pushed the chocolate inside . Then he pulled away.

"WHAT THE H-- mmm, this chocolate is good..." Taeyeon said. Then she smirked. "Minho,"

"Hm?" Minho asked.

"You have some chocolate on your face..." Taeyeon said. Minho looked at her.

"Where?" he asked. Taeyeon batted her eyelashes playfully.

"I'll clean it off for you," she said smiling evilly.

"What do yo-" Minho was cut off by Taeyeon his bottom lip. 

                    As a natural instinct, Minho pushed Taeyeon down on the couch they were sitting on, and starting to make-out with her. Little did they know... someone was on their way home.... the two were kissing on the couch, and didn't notice the door opening. Gwiboon walked in holding Taeyeon's banan milk, and headed directly to the living room.

"Taeyeonnie your mi-" Gwiboon's eyes grew wide as plates. "WHAT THE ACTUAL !?"

----------------------------------------------------

Ehehehe, do you like it unnie~?

~Key-ah

----------------------------------------------------