You Again

The Writer

Krystal POV

 

K: I've thought... Maybe we shouldn't do this anymore.

Kr: Wait, what do you mean?

K: I'm getting tired of this. We keep fighting, so maybe it would be better if we stopped.

Kr: Oh... You meant us?

K: Yea

Kr: That's fine, then. If you think it would be better 

 

<<3 Months Later>>

     My eyes scanned the piece of music. I was off tune, and off tempo. Since before, I haven't been able to focus on my cello. Or anything else in general. My mind has been blank, but flooded with unshed tears. I put my bow down, and stood up. My room was dim, and the only light on was my desk lamp. I sat down and opened my notebook. 

I miss you, my love.

So please tell me why,

our promises made

have been lost in the sky.

Our spark has now gone,

I'm going insane.

Your heart has moved on,

but mine still remains.

Your comforting smile,

the warmth of your arms.

I've fallen for every last one of your charms.

But now that you've left, I'm here to regret

the fact that I thought your heart was too far.

I miss you, my love.

So please tell me why

My feelings for you

Just can't seem to die.

     I put the pen down, and sat back. Why am I like this? The thought of Kris made my heart clench. I can barely breath. I think. What if he still loves me? What if he's like this too? Would I even take him back? I miss everything about him. No one can replace what we had. I want it all back, but somehow, I feel selfish. How can I miss all of that when it clearly made him unhappy. Did I hurt him? Did I make him cry? Or is he only crying now? Maybe that's just it. Maybe he isn't crying. He's probably happy. So... Why aren't I?

<>

     The air is cool, and there is a small amount of wind. Unlike the last few days, the sun is shining early in the morning. The music playing in my earbuds is deafening, but I embrace it. The lyrics make me think of none other than Kris, but at this point, it doesn't matter to me. It's become a routine for me. Crying at night, and whirling thoughts 24/7. My school bus pulls up, and I wave over to my friends; Amber, and Luna. When I sat down, they proceded their conversation alone, as they know, I don't talk much in the morning. At the next stop, someone managed to knock my bag to the floor as they were walking by. He had sat behind me, and out of instinct, I turned around, only to be greeted with a semi-farmilliar face. 

"Do I know you?" I whispered.

He hesitated, but after a few seconds, he quickly answered. "No."

I didn't look away. I only stared, hoping to find any more hint of farmiliarity in him.

"You can look away now, you know." I did.

     Aigoo... What a jerk. I have to fight the urge to look back at him again. I hear one of his friends call someone Luhan, so I take it as his name. But one thing is certian. I know this boy, and somehow, I swear I will fina a way to remember him.