Chapter 1

Pursuing Happiness

Chapter 1

 

Yawning, JunHyung stretched his arms as he walked into the kitchen to get some beer for the guys. It had been a long day with a busy schedule. They had had three interviews in the morning and afterwards they had practiced on their new choreography for their comeback concert in three months. It had been so freaking tiring.

Since, they would still have a shooting for their reality show in some hours, he had invited the guys over to relax a bit. These days, they rarely had time to hang out. Their schedule was too full for that. Therefore, they used every opportunity to hang out just as friends. At the end, they were just boys as well.

Looking through the cupboards, he cursed when he remembered that he forgot to tell the housekeeper to buy some beer.

“, now I need to buy some. Great JunHyung,” he said cynically to himself.

Just when he wanted to leave the kitchen, his eyes fell on the familiar face in the newspaper which was lying on the table. Usually, he had no time to read them but his housekeeper still left them there in case he got curious.

Curiously, JunHyung picked up the newspaper, quickly scanning through the main article. For a second his eyes widened at the words written there but after rereading the whole article, he snorted out loud and threw the newspaper into the trash can, uninterested. “Typical little princess…” He shook his head at the carefreeness of the stupid girl.     

“Who is a princess?” asked Yoseob as he walked into the kitchen to get some water.

“No one. Just read some rubbish in the news,” Junhyung responded as he walked out, not caring about the news he just read.

Confused, Yoseob furrowed his eyebrows at his Hyung’s reaction before he walked over the trash can and took out the newspaper.

Starting to read the newstitle, his eyes widened. What the hell?…Daebak reported that SS’s Sol has asked her agency, TH Entertainment, to terminate her contract….The report from Daebak said that Yang Sol has filed a lawsuit to end her contract. There have been rumors since a month ago that Sol was going to end her contract… The Seoul Central District Court has confirmed that Sol filed a contract termination with TH Entertainment…Mwoh? No! This cannot be true!”

Forgetting that he wanted to drink water he rushed to the lounge where the guys were spread around the room.

“Hey, I just read this! This is not true, right? Doojoon Hyung, you should know!” Yoseob asked worriedly, hoping that this was another stupid made-up article by the media. ”I mean that can’t be true, right? You would know about it!”

JunHyung rolled his eyes as he saw the newspaper in the younger boy’s hands. “Just throw it away. Who cares what the stupid girl does? Let her go and destroy her life.”

“Yah, Hyung. She is your sister!”

The older boy shrugged. “And what?”

“What's this about?” Their leader asked as he and the other Beast members gathered around Yoseob.

“Read for yourself! This is crazy, Hyung!”

Reading the news over the younger boy’s shoulder, HyunSeung took in an angry breathe. “This is so made-up! ing Daebak! Why the hell do they have to come up with those lies all the time? I so ing hate them.”

“I know right, Hyung. It is a lie! Last time, they did come up with the stupid rumor about you and HyonA Noona, you remember?”

HyunSeung nodded sourly. It almost destroyed his relationship with his girlfriend. Just because he had a sub group with her, it didn’t mean he fooled around with her. They were artists! Artists collaborate in songs with each other!  It didn’t have to mean anything else than that they enjoyed music together…Stupid reporter.

 

Not listening to the conversations of the other boys, DooJoon immediately fetched his phone after he finished reading the article.

“Are you calling her, Hyung?” DongWoon asked worriedly.

DooJoon just nodded as he went through his contacts. This couldn’t be true. She would tell him, right? She would never hide something like that from him. Never.

 

JunHyung just shook his head at his friend’s reactions. "You would think something bad happened," he muttered as he crossed his arms.

 

“She doesn’t pick up the call,” Doojoon said frustrated, immediately typing a message to her. Come on, pick up, little girl.

When he still got no answer after some minutes, he dropped down on the couch and ran his fingers through his hair, upset. “Honestly, I doubt it is true. She never had any problems with TH... as far as I know and she loves being in SS. This is probably just made-up again like always.”

“Exactly! Why should Sol Noona do this? The rumors are stupid.  Apparently, according to the Netizens she said that TH treated Noona like an object. You think she wouldn’t have told us about that if she felt like this? This is unbelievable,” Yoseob explained as he scrolled down the news in the Internet.

“Why would it be unbelievable? She was always like this. Making up some only to get what she wants.”

“Shut it, man! She is my friend,” Doojoon said, pissed at JunHyung's remark. Usually, he just ignored them but now he just had no patience for his hateful words over his sister.

“Yeah, a good friend she is. She didn’t even bother to tell you about something like this,” JunHyung laughed.

“Because there is nothing to tell. It‘s not true.” 

“Sure. Whatever you want to believe,” JunHyung shrugged as he stood up and took his keys.  “I will go and buy some beer. I hope you guys cool down until then,” he just remarked before he left, not wanting to have his precious free time destroyed by his sweet sister…

 

______________________

 

A/N What do you think? Like it? Hate it? Comment :)